• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sid's Igloo Shop!

26mick10

Shiny hunter
I should be around most of the day. I'll just need time to PokeTransfer up and be ready.

Yeah, I might like that.

Hm, maybe? I mean, I've already got Heatmor, but eh. I might have a use for it someday. :)
Ok no worries

Hey Sid ,

I have a UT Flawless

Squirtle
Modest , Rain Dish
-Water Spout
-Aura Sphere
-Dragon Pulse
-Yawn

I like your Shiny Flawless Beartic or Duskull. I can throw in a Kalos shiny to but none with ivs really.

Yuugen

I hav shiny KB careful 5iv missing spattack umbreon. Can I get a shiny flawless Raikou for it?
n btw, is ur modest Ralts female??

treecko10

Breeder and Shinies!
Hey there! Not sure of this shop is still open, but I was interested in your shiny flawless Ralts. Only if it's female though :)
Ralts: Modest
level 1
Encore/Disable/Shadow Sneak/Synchronoise
31/24/31/31/31/31
Trace

I can offer a
shiny Froakie: Timid
Lv. 1
Growl/Substitute/Hydro Pump/Toxic Spikes
31/x/31/31/31/31
Protean

Thanks!

Delmis

Hi :) you have a lot of what I'm looking for :p

I have quite a few 6IV/Kalos shinies to offer (link to my trade shop is in my signature)

Alomomola
Blitzle
Bouffalant
Cubchoo
Darumaka (Jolly)
Deerling
Ducklett
Durant
Elgyem
Foongus
Frillish if male
Heatmor
Klink
Lillipup
Patrat
Roggenrola
Sandile
Sawk
Sewaddle
Tirtouga
Timburr
Yamask

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Hey there! Not sure of this shop is still open, but I was interested in your shiny flawless Ralts. Only if it's female though :)
Ralts: Modest
level 1
Encore/Disable/Shadow Sneak/Synchronoise
31/24/31/31/31/31
Trace

I can offer a
shiny Froakie: Timid
Lv. 1
Growl/Substitute/Hydro Pump/Toxic Spikes
31/x/31/31/31/31
Protean

Thanks!

My shop IS still open! I just haven't thought to visit in a while. I might take you up on that if you are still interested.

Plx

Would you be interested in one of the shiny gengar events or shiny jirachis for your korean manaphy?

mapijs

i got an attack oriented charmander like you were looking for:
adamant charmander with crunch,dragon dance, outrage,flare blitz
pm me

treecko10

Breeder and Shinies!
My shop IS still open! I just haven't thought to visit in a while. I might take you up on that if you are still interested.

Awesome! Is the Ralts female? If it is, I can have the Froakie ready to trade whenever you want :)

treecko10

Breeder and Shinies!
Oh, sorry... it IS female. :) Forgot to confirm that.

Great! I can trade now if you'd like, or I can trade after 9PM GMT-4 :D

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
I was wondering if you were interested in breedables for some of your flawless legendaries. I have a ton of Pokemon that I'm able to breed and I could offer more than one for the legendaries.

Also if you're able to clone, I'd be interested in doing cloneback trades, since I'm unable to clone myself but I have a number of 5-6 IV untouched legendaries.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
I was wondering if you were interested in breedables for some of your flawless legendaries. I have a ton of Pokemon that I'm able to breed and I could offer more than one for the legendaries.

Also if you're able to clone, I'd be interested in doing cloneback trades, since I'm unable to clone myself but I have a number of 5-6 IV untouched legendaries.

I can clone, but I am not particularly great at it. I actually only have had one successful cloning. :)

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
I can clone, but I am not particularly great at it. I actually only have had one successful cloning. :)

Ah, okay. I don't want to put the burden of mass cloning on you. Unfortunately I don't have a personal cloner myself.
Anyways if you'd be interested in breedables for a legendary or something, here's a post of mine including what I can offer:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?618223-IV-Bred-Trading-Thread&p=17425804#post17425804

If you're not interested in breedables, don't bother clicking on the link, since that's all I'm pretty much offering anyway :(
Let me know if you're interested in anything, and I can choose what I want afterwards.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Ah, okay. I don't want to put the burden of mass cloning on you. Unfortunately I don't have a personal cloner myself.
Anyways if you'd be interested in breedables for a legendary or something, here's a post of mine including what I can offer:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?618223-IV-Bred-Trading-Thread&p=17425804#post17425804

If you're not interested in breedables, don't bother clicking on the link, since that's all I'm pretty much offering anyway :(
Let me know if you're interested in anything, and I can choose what I want afterwards.

You have maybe a few I like, assuming they are 5IV.

Marill - Adamant - Huge Power - Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Body Slam, Perish Song - Every Apricorn Ball, Safari, and Dive (don't care which ball, and only EMs I care about are AJ and BD)

Cleffa - Bold - Magic Guard - Amnesia, Aromatherapy, Stored Power, Wish - Moon or Safari Ball Ball doesn't matter. Mostly want Wish and Stored Power, but I'd take others if possible)

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Would you do the Timid Thundurus for it? Untouched or EV trained doesn't matter, as long as the EV trained one doesn't have active Pokerus

As of right now I have two 5 IV flawless male Marills, one in Lure and one in Moon Ball. Choose what you'd like, since the balls are pretty cool I suppose. The Lure Ball one has Superpower instead of Body Slam though (which Marill learns through level-up)

Cleffa I'll have to breed, but it shouldn't take too long anyways

If this works for you, let me know
Also if there's anything else you're interested in (especially until my "Pokemon in stock right now" section) then let me know, because there's still more legends that I want lol

Trinder

Hi Sid, I have a Shiny Continental Vivillon and a Shiny Regigigas for trade. I'm after your Timid TRU Shaymin. I would really like one so I am more than happy to trade both of them for just the Shaymin, if your interested?

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Would you do the Timid Thundurus for it? Untouched or EV trained doesn't matter, as long as the EV trained one doesn't have active Pokerus

As of right now I have two 5 IV flawless male Marills, one in Lure and one in Moon Ball. Choose what you'd like, since the balls are pretty cool I suppose. The Lure Ball one has Superpower instead of Body Slam though (which Marill learns through level-up)

Cleffa I'll have to breed, but it shouldn't take too long anyways

If this works for you, let me know
Also if there's anything else you're interested in (especially until my "Pokemon in stock right now" section) then let me know, because there's still more legends that I want lol

I guess the Moon Ball is better. So did you want anything besides the Thundurus since I asked for two?

Hi Sid, I have a Shiny Continental Vivillon and a Shiny Regigigas for trade. I'm after your Timid TRU Shaymin. I would really like one so I am more than happy to trade both of them for just the Shaymin, if your interested?

I'd take just the Vivillion. :) I have two different Regigigas'.

Trinder

Wow thank you well I'm online now if you would like to trade. My in game name is Trinder and my FC is 2079 - 7240 - 2828

Last edited: