• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Signature Help!

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Okay...see my signature down there? The second half of the picture just kept giving me the little small cross and I am certain that I had put in the correct links. I tried reuploading the other half of the image on another image hosting site and it only worked for a few minutes, then the annoying red cross came back again!

And I am pretty sure my picture didn't break any rules...

Can anyone help me? Please?

EDIT: I am trying reuploading the image again. It turns out normal but you'll never know when the red cross is coming to get me again...

Last edited:

ZFXZFX

That happens with me aswell.Don't worry I think your computer just can't load the image.Try Right clicking the cross then click "Show Picture" It might show it or it might not.

Sapphire Milotic

Sometimes, servers can go down temporarily. It could be only for a quick second, or that the server is very busy and cannot process your request. It should work when the image server is back up though.