• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Signature Move Face-off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sceptilianmaster

Unconstrained
Hi everybody! This is the Signature move face off thread, where you vote for your favourite signature move of the Pokemon who do have signature moves.

RULES
1. No Spaming, No bashing, No flamming others
2. In each round, you have to vote only once per day.
3. Serebii's rules apply, all rules on this board apply
4. HAVE FUN!

This post will be edited whenever a winner of a round is proclaimed.

Winners
Leaf Blade
Weather Ball
Muddy Water

The first face off will be:

leafblade.png
v.s.
softboiled.png

Leaf Blade - 0
Softboiled - 0

Start voting now!

Last edited:

Lebonaire

Scary.
Good idea. I don't think this Face off will last (no offence) but I'll see it go through at least a couple of posts.

I'll vote Softboiled.

matrix_Logic

Nothing of interest.
Hmm...I vote for softboiled, because I like chansey more than Grovile, also, how many votes do the Pokemon need? AND, do the signiture moves only apply to the Pokemon shown?

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
LEAF BLADE ftw. It's cooler.

Silver Dragonair

OMG internetz
I vote leaf blade....I despise Chansey

Chansey is a fat egg whore

Leaf Blade, because it's the signature move of my absolute favorite Pokemon ever.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Leaf Blade for me plz...

Status
Not open for further replies.