• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Signature Moves of Starters Animations

Which of these move animations do you think looks the best

• Inteleon's Sniper Shot

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Cinderace's Pyro Ball

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Rillaboom's Drum Beating

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Which Signature move of the Starter Evolutions do you think is the best? You can post reasons why down below. I'll also put in gifs of each one once I find Drum Beating's gif. Here are the choices (they're all also in the poll):

-Inteleon's Snipe Shot
-Cinderace's Pyro Ball
-Rillaboom's Drum Beating

Last edited:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I find it real hard to even compare Pyro Ball to Drum Beating & Snipe Shot. Don’t get me wrong, they all look great and incorporate the Pokémon’s personality well, but Pyro Ball has the best animation as Cinderace does more than stand and make a minor movement like Intelleon and Rillaboom.

Weavy

I come and go suddenly
It's clear that GameFreak wanted the starters to stand out, so they put more effort into animating these moves to give them that extra oomph to what said starter is all about and really show off their personality.

That being said, if I had to pick a favourite, it would actually be Inteleon's Snipe Shot. People say Cinderace's is the best because of how much it's kicking around a flaming pebble, which is cool and all, probably my second favourite, but I like the personality of Snipe Shot a lot more; it really capture's the "you can't escape me" vibe, especially when the black lens in Inteleon's eyes show up. Also, I just find the fact it's shooting water out of its hand like a gun funny. Inteleon's Snipe Shot is also one of the reasons its quickly becoming one of my favourite Pokemon of the 8th Gen.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
I love Inteleon compared to the other two but I must admit, the pyro ball animation is the best.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I like all three of them, as they display their personalities quite well, but yeah, I'll go with Pyro Ball as well. Something is pretty amusing about seeing a spruced up Trix Rabbit turn a pebble into a fireball and kicking it right at its opponent.

Not a lot of love for Rillaboom and Drum Beating, but I take it that's because Rillaboom's personality is already shown pretty well seeing it take the drum off its back and place it in front of itself when preparing for battle. That one's kind of funny too though, as Drum Beating causes roots to whip the opponent. I don't think we've seen much of roots attacking among Grass-types. It's mostly leaves, branches, seeds, spores, and flowers.

PsychoIncarnate

They put the most effort into Pyro Ball.

They should go back and give the Kanto Starters signature attacks

...Not biased or anything