• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Signature Pokemon

PokemonTrainerKaden

What's your signature Pokemon? Like Pikachu is Ash's signature Pokemon and Garchomp is Cynthia's, what is yours? Mine is Weavile. I absolutely love my Weavile, and it's one of my strongest pokemon aside from my Bisharp.

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
My signature Pokemon is Lapras. I train one in every game I play and keep it on most of my teams.

Cutty

Forever now
My signature pokemon is Crobat.

ECM

I never stick to having one Pokémon on all of my in game teams. However, my favorite is Jynx, who I use often in Johto based games. Ampharos, Lucario and Raichu I've used on several teams as well. Other than that, I try to diversify my teams.

PokemonTrainerKaden

I never stick to having one Pokémon on all of my in game teams. However, my favorite is Jynx, who I use often in Johto based games. Ampharos, Lucario and Raichu I've used on several teams as well. Other than that, I try to diversify my teams.

I do new teams before the E4, but once I'm done, one of them get's canned to leave room for the Weavile that I've had since Diamond.

PokemonTrainerKaden

wiccan11

Shiny Collector
My sig pokemon would be Alakazam. I have one in every game even have two shiny ones. But I would say Magmar Family is a very close second just because I do so much breeding.

Ninfia-Fan

Kirlia, Gardevoir or Gallade! I love those three! I think Gardevoir suits me more though, because I tend to think a lot, rather than fight, like Gallade.

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
Look at my avatar.

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
Every Pokemon game I played, I got a Flygon at my side since Generation III while in earlier generation I always got a Haunter.

floodz66

The Masked Trainer
Gliscor, the only time i do not have one is, when i'm training a new team, and even then, i will find a way for him to be there.

Zachmac

If I had to choose, I'd say Archeops.

As a geek, I can proudly say I love evolution just as much as I love dinosaur-birds.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Murkrow or Snivy, it would be interesting to have one of them as my "Pikachu". By "Pikachu" I mean one of them standing on my shoulders instead of inside the Poké Ball. It would be also cool to have Latias as my signature, I would certainly use her to travel from place to place a lot of time, so she would be out of Poké Ball quite a lot.

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
While my favorite Pokemon is Snubbull, it's far from my signature. The people I battle, and the people who watch my battles, all agree that my "Signature Pokemon," the strongest Pokemon on my competitive team and, in many ways, my true "mascot," is Mamoswine.

And I do love me my Mamoswine.

Laurelai

I've loved Lapras ever since I was given that egg from the zoo guy back in uh... Leaf Green? I still have that one- have brought it with me to every new gen.

;131;