• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Signature Pokemon

WhiteSand

Cant handle my swag.
Victreebel is probably mine. I have it in Leafgreen and SoulSilver. I didn't really like this pokemon first but I got quite fond of it as I had it in my team through the whole game in LeafGreen.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
For me it's Blastoise. Blastoise is my favorite Pokemon of all time, and my signature Pokemon. I have been through a lot with Blastoise in the games, and I will care to explain what I mean.

It all started on Pokemon Red the first Pokemon game I ever played. My friends at school all picked Charmander for there Red versions so I took a different approach, and picked Squirtle. I named my Squirtle Shellshock, and eventually Shellshock evolved into a Blastoise, and later on he became my first level 100 Pokemon after we defeated the Elite 4, and we went through some more rigorous training. A few years later Pokemon Silver came out, and I traded Shellshock from Pokmemon Red to Pokemon Silver using the time machine. Shellshock helped our team defeat the Elite 4, and eventually he helped up defeat Red at Mt. Silver.

Sadly, a few years later when I was walking home from school I lost my Pokemon Silver somehow, and I never found it. Still to this day I believe it fell out of my coat pocket. I was mad, and ticked off because I accomplished a lot in that game, but most importantly I missed Shellshock. It sucked losing that game. Then eventually Leaf Green came out, and I got that for Christmas. I ended up picking Squirtle as my starter when I made a new game, and I named him Shellshock. Later on just like in Pokemon Red my Shellshock reached level 100 as a Blastoise after we defeated the Elite 4. I did tons of rigorous training with him. Getting Shellshock to level 100 really took time. When Pokemon Diamond ended up coming out, and I got that I decided to migrate Shellshock to Pokemon Diamond. There on that game Shellshock helped me out in very important battles and matches, and when Soul Silver came out I traded Shellshock to that game. You guy's know how Ashs Charizard comes back every now and then to battle for Ash in the Anime? Thats how my Shellshock is these days. I am working on getting him to my Pokemon Black 2. I am sure me and him will go through more on our storied adventure.

I don't know if anyone will take the time to read all this but yes. Blastoise is my favorite, and im actually somewhat attached to my Shellshock. We have been through a lot I have been playing Pokemon for 15 years.

Last edited:

PokemonTrainerKaden

For me it's Blastoise. Blastoise is my favorite Pokemon of all time, and my signature Pokemon. I have been through a lot with Blastoise in the games, and I will care to explain what I mean.

It all started on Pokemon Red the first Pokemon game I ever played. My friends at school all picked Charmander for there Red versions so I took a different approach, and picked Squirtle. I named my Squirtle Shellshock, and eventually Shellshock evolved into a Blastoise, and later on he became my first level 100 Pokemon after we defeated the Elite 4, and we went through some more rigorous training. A few years later Pokemon Silver came out, and I traded Shellshock from Pokmemon Red to Pokemon Silver using the time machine. Shellshock helped our team defeat the Elite 4, and eventually he helped up defeat Red at Mt. Silver.

Sadly, a few years later when I was walking home from school I lost my Pokemon Silver somehow, and I never found it. Still to this day I believe it fell out of my coat pocket. I was mad, and ticked off because I accomplished a lot in that game, but most importantly I missed Shellshock. It sucked losing that game. Then eventually Leaf Green came out, and I got that for Christmas. I ended up picking Squirtle as my starter when I made a new game, and I named him Shellshock. Later on just like in Pokemon Red my Shellshock reached level 100 as a Blastoise after we defeated the Elite 4. I did tons of rigorous training with him. Getting Shellshock to level 100 really took time. When Pokemon Diamond ended up coming out, and I got that I decided to migrate Shellshock to Pokemon Diamond. There on that game Shellshock helped me out in very important battles and matches, and when Soul Silver came out I traded Shellshock to that game. You guy's know how Ashs Charizard comes back every now and then to battle for Ash in the Anime? Thats how my Shellshock is these days. I am working on getting him to my Pokemon Black 2. I am sure me and him will go through more on our storied adventure.

I don't know if anyone will take the time to read all this but yes. Blastoise is my favorite, and im actually somewhat attached to my Shellshock. We have been through a lot I have been playing Pokemon for 15 years.

This brought a smile to my face. You're like me, you love your Pokemon. I respect that, and I wish you many more adventures with your beloved Blastoise :)

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
It really differs by the region.

In Hoenn, my little Surskit was my very first capture in Hoenn, and I was overjoyed, I loved it. it beat gyms, worked hard, and evolved. It even solo'd Steven!

In Sinnoh, it's Empoleon, being my very first Pokémon, I thought it as being awesome. I loved and cherished it. Now that i look back, it has a horrid moveset, and I should transfer it to BW. I canm't bring myself, really, I don't know why, Plupole is just, really special to me I guess.

It depends. I kind of have two signature Pokemon.

The first one is obviously my Plusle. That little electric rat has always been my good luck charm. In Colosseum when I was unable to defeat Ein, it was my Plusle who won. When I was going through the gyms in Hoenn, it was my underleveled Plusle that won my badges. It was my Plusle in Heartgold that kept singlehandedly took out the elite four and the champion at a measly level 80. Plusle will always be my favorite Pokemon, no matter what. The species as a whole has been reliable, scrappy, and the cutest Pokemon to date.

The second one is a bit more complicated. You see, I've never really cared about Typhlosion. I find the species to be somewhat boring. In my eyes, it's just another generic Fire type. However, I absolutely adore my Typhlosion. When the Pokemon fad ended, I was too afraid to buy the gen 2 games because I was afraid of being made fun of since I was still a young kid at the time. So I spent a couple years just replaying Blue version over, and over, and over again. Finally, it got stolen so I couldn't play at all after that. One day, I was at the video store, and I was going to rent a game. While there, my eye caught to Pokemon Colosseum. I nonchalantly grabbed it and put it in our cart, and we took it home. That night, I popped that thing right into my gamecube, and suddenly, my love had returned.

I failed at catching the shadow Makuhita because I didn't know the Pokeballs were kept in a different pocket. However, I did manage to snag a Quilava, and it became my partner. I always used it, even though it couldn't level up. I would switch the others out, but Quilava always stayed firmly in the first spot. When I finally got it to the point of purification, it grew a ton and became a powerhouse. I named it Burney, and when I beat the game, I traded it over to my Emerald version about 2 years later. It was the first Pokemon I got to level 100, and it's still helping me on my Black team to this very day.

Plusle and Typhlosion were my dream team as a kid. It is what brought me back to the franchise, and reminded me of my love for this series, and why I shouldn't be afraid to be passionate about something so great. I've had a lot of Pokemon that I've loved, but I will never love any Pokemon as much as these two.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
This brought a smile to my face. You're like me, you love your Pokemon. I respect that, and I wish you many more adventures with your beloved Blastoise :)

Glad to hear that! :D

Oh, I plan on it most definitely. Blastoise will be joining me here soon in Black and White 2, and I'm very excited about that!

Mew The Gato

Other than that, I have two signature Pokemon. First, Infernape. It singlehandedly beat ALL of the gyms in Pokemon Platinum, along with the Elite Four and Champion.
No items used in this process, aside from PP during the Elite Four. I also managed to get an Infernape in White 2 by trading from someone. It singlehandedly defeated the Elite Four and Champion the second time, to get the 'One and Only' Medal.

Secondly, Serperior. In Pokemon White 2, I always used it against the Gym Leaders' Signature Pokemon, regardless of Type. This also happened with the Elite Four and Hugh.
Also, Serperior, alone, defeat Champion Iris' entire team with good defensive stats, Speed, Leech Seed, Rest and Big Root.

Shadow Caster

Plasma Executive
Mine is Altaria. I just HAVE to have it on my team.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Probably my...
One and only Lavaburst the Infernape, being my first pokemon.
Shiny Eventei(shiny Entei crown event) flawless and RNG'd
Nico my shiny Milotic flawless RNG'd by an amazing RNGer that was known on the forum long ago as the legendary Kaiser :3
My shiny Venusaur, Bud I got randomly as I was SRing for a female bulbasaur in Leafgreen as my 5th ever shiny and my leader among all my shinies.
Razor my shiny Dodrio that was my first offical tracked RE hunt on Firered.
Snuffles one of my many mascots and well known shinies character wise, and also obtained in Black after 1,238 eggs, no shiny charm.
That's about it I think...

Last edited:

LordSnivy

Not really sure...but if I had to pick it would be an eeveelution, probably Glaceon...if not her then it would probably be Milotic or some other elegant looking pokemon...gotta' love elegance.

Ditto B1tch

I had more than one signature Pokemon due species region avaliability.

During GBA times my signature Pokemon was Heracross.

In 4th Generation my signature Pokemon was Milotic.

In Unova my signature Pokemon was Volcarona.

Macklin

Cobalion's Champion
Lucario is mine; so far as I went through pearl once with a pair of twin male Lucarios named after old British kings that had the same nature and leveled equally.

Qwizmaster

Pokemon Trainer
Eevee for sure, love that little thing ^^ Almost always have atleast 1 eeveelution with me on my teams : )

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
Mine is Snorlax I've always gotten one on my team when it was available in-game. Except for D/P/Pt I never actually tried the honey tree's to get a Munchlax mainly cause I just migrated them to the game.

yakkocmn

Mine would have to be Empoleon. Ever since I bought Diamond as a kid, he has been my favorite. He's a emperor penguin of steel! He was my favorite to use in Diamond, so I got him again in Platinum. Raised him to Lv. 100 in both games. I even got a Piplup over to my White 2 and Empoleon is my signature water-type of choice.

LONG LIVE EMPOLEON!

Mr. L 500

YOOM-TAH!
Mine would have to be my Serperior. I didn't start playing Pokemon until this generation, so he was the first one I ever got (of course, he was a Snivy at first).