• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Signature Pokemon

Cyberra

pain in the ***
In the D/P/Pt series it was Infernape or Luxray. In Gen V... I don't really have one. Yet. Though it's shaping up to be Samurott or Magnezone.

Enjolras

Master of the House
Hmm. This is tough. Well, my first one is obviously Crobat. Love him to death, have one on all my games, nuff said.

If I had to choose a second one, that's where it gets complicated. There's quite a few Pokemon that could fit that role. I'm gonna have to say Flygon, because when I can get one, he will tear up the opponent. Helped me through plenty bad situations.

Scolipedeluv

Squad member Ricchan
Haxorus and Scolipede, I almost never miss a chance to pick one up plus they're 2 of the most useful Pokemon I've ever used in any Pokemon game.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
;107;
Hitmonchan. For fourteen years, I've had a Hitmonchan on my team. It is always my lead-off and my ringer. I love that about Hitmonchan--just like Bruno says in the manga, it is like having three pokemon in one. I like to think that it is the same one (though it isn't. My original was stuck in Crystal...now the battery has corroded and I can't play Crystal anymore. I'm afraid to even put it in my game boy. It looks rough), but it isn't. Even so, his name is always Sertorius.
;107;

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Competitively, my signature Pokemon is Flame Charge Heatran. Designed by yours truly. (Ok, the set might have existed before I made it, but I honestly came up with the idea myself... It's like one of my handful of actually successful ideas.)

In-game, it's Gengar. No matter what game I play, if I can get him, I do. He's just so badass, how could I not use him?

*~Silver*~

I think I'm going to go with Umbreon. I use one every chance I get, and I'll be transferring my girl one, Specter, to X when it comes out. Y will be the one I replay again and again, whereas X will be the one where I keep all the Pokemon I'll want to transfer to the sequel game. Umbreon is also easily my favorite Pokemon, I don't know how it happened... I guess between having Power Play be the first episode of the anime I watched as well as having an unintentional Umbreon come out of the Eevee I had in Emerald, my first Pokemon game, there's a nostalgia element to it. However, all nostalgia aside, I still like the fact that Umbreon can learn both of my favorite favorite attacks, has more of a defensive base stat, and has rings on it that resemble solar eclipses. I also like the fact that Umbreon, like all the Eeveelutions, is based on a feline/fox.