• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Signature Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
A couple of days ago the picture in my sig started being blurry. It used to be very clear. Has anyone else had this happen? Also, can you please tell me how to fix it?

Wild Cherry

Magma Commander
Actually. It is, your stupid if you can't see it.

Maybe it should be in a different format like PNG.

However, it also breaks the Sig rules, which can get you a strike or few.

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
I changed it so that it is following the rules. It still doesn't look as clear as before, but its an improvement from earlier.
Edit: Changed it to a PNG image like Emily suggested and now it's clear as ever! Thanks for your help everyone, especially you Emily.

Last edited:

Angeling

true love
It does look fine ... and this isn't exactly the place to ask. It's probably your computer, and if you must know others' opinion, you can try to PM some friends if you have. Or even if your friends aren't members of the forum, link them to your profile and ask them what they see.

Status
Not open for further replies.