• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Signature Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Avenger

Rust In Peace
One question... I've had these two strikes:
1: Pic too big + too many outside pics + stacked sig
2: Banner too big.

If I get another one like the second one, how much would my ban last? :(

Virtual Headache

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Strike 3 is a 1 week ban.

Sig rules said:
12. What will happen to your sig

NEW - Strike 1 - Partial sig deletion where the part breaking rules is deleted, and a warning is given

Strike 2 - Complete sig deletion, second warning

Strike 3 - complete sig deletion and ban

Further breaking after the ban will result in longer bans.
Strike 5 will get your sig disabled completely.

flygonbreloom

The Flygon fanatic
Uhh, I cant edit my apperent "banner" in my signature, help?

EDIT: Also I think there would be sync issues if it got split...

Last edited:

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
hey gots a question... how many TCs can u have on ur signature???

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!

flygonbreloom

The Flygon fanatic
Hmm, could somone please horizontally split my siggy, I dont have the tools, also this way, I wont have to worry about sync issues this way...my siggys currntly 100x- 500x, it was given to me by an old freind and ive never removed it from my sigs, ever...

Alzi

Toon link
yes it's only 3 images but does that meen you could make your whole sig one image and white be gone it and it doesnt count as breaking the rules

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
yes it's only 3 images but does that meen you could make your whole sig one image and white be gone it and it doesnt count as breaking the rules

No. Because then it would be one image. How many times do you use the image tags when you put them all into one transparent PNG? Once. One image then. Chances are it'd be too big. Then you get your sig removed and a warning. The sig rules are pretty damn clear. If you don't get them, don't use a sig.

flygonbreloom

The Flygon fanatic
I know my signature is over the 468x mark by 32x (In width), but I infact didnt make it, an old freind from a Ragnarok Online forum made it for me, I dont have the tools to edit it, could you please either split (Horizontally) my signature or make an exeption? I dont really want to be bannned for my apperant banner.

P.S. This has always been in my sigs since 2004 (Or was it 2005?).

Aptenodytes

I have two questions. Do you have to get permission to quote someone; and do you have to credit Serebii.net for a picture, even though it's obvious that it came from the site?

Myzou

*is confused* Rules 1 and 2 contradict each other o.o;;

200 * 200 is a damned big file, you don't need anymore than this, and you are being given TWO of these images. As long as the two edges do not exceed a total of 200*200 the picture is fine, anything exceeding it will be removed.

2. No more than 3 outside pictures.

:/ Someone care to explain? >.<

Also, is mine fine? Been using it for a while now, havent got warnings, asking cause the bottom one is about 10 over 200*200, while the top is under o.o; (Also, 16 more width on the bottom would technically make it a banner, which again is why I'm asking =p)

EDIT: In other words, if needed I WILL add 8 pixels to each side, xD, but that'd just causemore room needed o.o;;, but then it'd be legal, now I'm even more confused...

Last edited:

Mim3 Jr.

Cute, Cuddly, Pink~
Get it, Got it, Understood.

-Mim3 Jr.
;manene;

Yami Ryu

http://serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=54267

User has FIVE BANNERS and calls them images. Even if they were images and banners, that's still against the rules. I've already shown him the rules, advised him to change his sig, and pointed it out to an S-Mod but NOTHING. Who are we supposed to go to when there's no smods that can do sigs?

I'm tired! My sig has been nerfed even though I follow the rules for it like many other people here, yet one idiot that blatantly ignores and breaks the rules, can't get punished because not every smod can edit sigs now? Because people are busy and stuff, and yet I know thanks to murphey's law, if I change my sig to something slightly rule breaking it will be deleted on sight, it's just not fair anymore.

SPPf has gone past being elitist D: this is just cruel man. CRUEL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.