• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Signature suggestion

Judas

I see on other forums that the use of Title tags is relatively common, and they seem like simple codes that can't really be abused much.

If you don't know what a title tag is, it allows you to hover your mouse over an image or line of text and see more text.

Here is an example of it being used for an image. The cursor would be over the Darumakka sprite, and you see the "6 eggs" box pop up.

I hope this gets implemented. It seems simple and doesn't seem like it'd cause any problems with the forum. I'm not someone who knows much about that stuff though..