• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

signed in how many Pokémon Forums?

How many Pokemon Forums are you currently signed in?

• Total voters

Ditto B1tch

signed in how many Pokémon Forums?

I'm curious to know how many of members in here has account in other Forums about Pokemon. I am currently signed in 2 Pokemon forums (Serebii and one native of my country).

I already had account in 2 more other Pokemon Forums a long time ago, but they were slowly dying, then I left them and signed in Serebii.

Mr Dragon

Crazy Dude
Serebii, Bulbagarden (never on there) and Pojo (Mostly for Yu-Gi-Oh! the Pokemon forums are quite dead on there).

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I am only on serebii at the moment. I'm planning on joining other forums.

Indigoodra

Serebii, Serebii, and a few others.

Really though, having accounts on a total of two forums (pokemon or not), i don't give enough of a damn to go scampering around other pokemon forums.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
I am only on Serebii at the moment, as I do not have that much time to spend on other forums (I'm on non-pokemon forums, but I don't have the time to go on them as frequent as I used to). I intend to join Smogon soon and improve my competitive battling.

I switch between 5 different PokeForums a day - Serebii, Bulbagardens, Marriland, PokeCommunity, & Global Trade Stations (which I rarely visit). What I do for most of the day - jump from one forum to another, reading everyone's opinion, at times add my own too.

RNG_Reporter

Smogon.

For grown ups.

*~Silver*~

The other Pokemon forum I use is consisted of nothing but seemingly 16+ so I tend to stay off it. It's also a relatively new forum, and everyone knew each other on it, so it just felt weird to be there I guess. I log in every once in a while, but for the most part I leave it alone.

So two.