• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Signup: Rocket-dan vs.Galactic-dan vs.Aqua-dan vs.Magma-dan PG-13violenceand language

Status
Not open for further replies.

acetrainerbob

has written:
If you don't understand what the title means, it's pretty much the Japanese way of saying Team Rocket vs. Team Galactic and so on. You'll need your standard application forum to join the RPG. It also must follow the RPG fourm rules. The only extra sections we'll add are abilities, moveset, which team you'll eventually join, and stats. In your stats, you can include an item you want to equip. Once I have at least 10 signed-up players, we can start the game. You're fourm should look like this (Note that you can find all stats, abilites, items, and attacks on the Attackdex, Pokedex, Itemdex, and Bulbapedia. Bublapedia has its own site while all other sections belong to serebii.net):

Name: Isis

Species: Reuniclus

Description: Isis is a really special Reniclus. He was named after an egyptian god, but he hated the name. The name Isis belonged to a girl god, and everybody thought that he was a girl besides his closest friends. He was a shiny Reuniclus, which ment that he was pretty much blue all over. Blue face, blue hands, blue outer shell, blue floating legs. He was all blue. What's more is that he always sparkled whenever he came out of his Poke Ball. This made people think Isis had a girly Ball Capusle put on.

History: Isis doesn't have a big history. He hatched from a yellow egg, a special egg. He broke out of the shell as a sparkling blue Solosis. His parents knew he was a boy, but they used to give Isis a hard time about looking like a girl. One day, an Aqua Grunt spy in Unova saw the Reuniclus family trio traveling across Route 3. She sent out her Crawduant and quickly defeated Isis. She threw a Pokie Ball and she managed to catch him. She nicknamed Isis Isis because she thought that Isis was a girl. Isis was only trained by Raymon and Alissa (the girl who caught them with Raymon being her most trustful human partner) because Team Aqua could only have water Pokemon. Isis was revealed at to Team Aqua at the age of 13. Alissa and Raymon were able to convince Archie to let Isis stay because of its immense Psychic powers. Isis learned about the gang wars a year ago and has been training ever since.

Personality: Isis is a roughed up dude. He has trained many years, starting at the age of 8, so he feels that nobody can beat him. He doesn't know that he's still pretty weak, but he continues to train. His closest friends help him to realize he's weak and to stop him from being consumed by power. Isis is overconfident which led him into quite a few losses. He thinks that he knows everything and his Trainers are always wrong. Most of th time he follows orders unless he dosen't feel like it. He loves to train and likes to hang out with his best friends. Sometimes he may curse if he's mad, but it rarely comes down to that. He loves to crack jokes, but no one wants to hear them beacuse they're bad. He loves to test his skills against strong Pokemon.

Team: Aqua-dan

Ability: Magic Gaurd: Can't be afflicted by status conditions, only damage

Stats: Level:50
HP:110
Attack:65
Defense:75
Sp.Atk:125
Sp.Def:85
Speed:30
Item: TwistedSpoon

Moveset: Psychic, Endavor, Future Sight, Recover

This is my Sign-up forum. The story is as the following:

Team Plasma has succeded in forcing Unova to release all of their Pokemon. Now Ghetsis and N decided to take their team over to other regions and to "help" Pokemon all around the world. All of the other crime syndacites have gotten wind of this. But instead of teaming up with each other to defeat Team Plasma, they began to fight with each other! Now it's an all-out gang war between every villianous team. Each team has been given special missions to ruin the world. Team Rocket is going to hijack Castellia City's ferries. Team Galactic has decided to take control over Jhoto's Radio Tower. Team Plasma wants to rule over Sliph. Co. and create devices to spread their Dream Mist. Team Aqua is to inflitrate Team Magma's base and steal their orb. Team Magma has dedicated themselves to getting into the Disortion World and attacking Cyrus from behind.

Plus, each team has a special legendary Pokemon exclusive to them! Will you befriend Team Aqua and use Kyogre's mighty powers. Or will you side with Team Magma and use Groudon's massive earthquakes. You could be a member of Team Galactic and harness the power of Arceus. Or will you belive Team Plasma's motives and use the all-powerful Zekrom. You could join forces with Team Rocket and use the destructive Mewtwo. Each legendary beast will wreak its havoc when its respective team is in its darkest hour.

But the worst is yet to come. Kanto's Underground Paths along with Ceadlon, Cerulan, and Saffron City have all been trashed. Jhoto's historical landmarks such as the Bell Towe Tin Tower, and Ecruteak Tower have been smothered to smitherens. Honenn's vast water ways have been completely polluted. It only rains Acid Rain there. Sinnoh's snowy Routes have been clogged with derbis and dead bodies from Snowpoint City. Jubilife and the GTS are destroyed. Castellia City is ruined, and the you can never tell the difference between day and night in Unova. Each region is now only a battlefield. With double agents and spies at every turn, you can't trust anyone, not even your Pokemon/Trainer. You may have been caught or you may have joined freely. You may be a Trainer's Pokemon or you could be wild. What will you do to change this war?

Last edited:

George~©

All Gravy
So... what exactly are we doing? I understand the plot, but are we controlled by trainers, are we wild, are we under control of something? This needs to be clarified.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Still needs a 400 word plot.

acetrainerbob

has written:
its now changed

acetrainerbob

has written:
okay, if anyone would like to join, please do as I have yet to open the RPG page for this due to lack of players. The rules will also be explained when I post the actual RPG.

acetrainerbob

has written:
i won't be on serebii forums for a while as I am going on vacation for a week and a half, so if you sign up for this today, I don't have a replacement GM so I won't be able to respond for a little while.

acetrainerbob

has written:
I've been back for a while if you guys want to sign up

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Obviously nobody want to join. You'd think after you bumped it up the last three times, you'd have got the message. I'll close this to prevent you bumping it up anymore.

If you want to try again, work a bit more on your plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.