1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Silcoon or Cascoon?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by EpicBacon, Mar 26, 2013.

1. EpicBacon

EpicBacon Well-Known Member

You now, it's actually funny. I prefer Silcoon, but I like Dustox better than I like Beautifly!

2. ECM

ECM Well-Known Member

I prefer Silcoon, because I like Beautifly way more than I like Dustox. Cascoon and Silcoon are nearly identical if you ask me.

3. yuoke

yuoke Treasure huntin'

They're way too similar to conpare, unlike kakuna and metapod. I guess cascoon because dustox is cooler.

4. Plus side down side

Plus side down side Lass Trainer

Silcoon, because I love Beautifly. I also like that Silcoon is paler and more serene looking when compared to Cascoon.

5. Unoin

Unoin Well-Known Member

Cascoon because Beautifly is too similar to Butterfree, whereas Dustox is not like Beedrill and different to Venomoth

6. mjunior3

mjunior3 Link Jokers!

i like cascoon more because 1, hes purple. 2, he evolves into dustox, and i like dustox more.

7. Rayze Darr

Rayze Darr Snubbull Supporter

Isn't it funny how, if you ever try and get one of the two by evolving Wurmple, how you'll ALWAYS get the opposite one at least 3 times before getting the one you want? T-T

Anyway, I'm gonna be honest, I've never liked the Wurmple lines, really... though I do like Wurmple. Between the two choices presented, I'm gonna choose Cascoon, just because it looks more possessed. With Cascoon, I can picture some sort of horrific demon lurking inside, waiting for the opportune time to burst out and release its fury onto the world.

lolnopedustox.

8. Royal_Qeca

Royal_Qeca Pokémon Blue

Meh... I seriously don't find them interesting at all but if i had to choose I'd say Silcoon simply because of its color and its eye.

9. Ryan7437

Ryan7437 Banned

Cascoon because of that awesome name, and Dustox > Beautifly.

10. EmiiLava

EmiiLava Joltik Quee <3

Silcoon <3
    They are just so adorbs~<3

11. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

I prefer cascoon because it knows poison sting, and it evolves into what was Jessie's pokemon. :D

12. Swampert is my Homeboy

Swampert is my Homeboy Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma

Cascoon because it looks more evil and I prefer Dustox anyway.

13. Ditto B1tch

Ditto B1tch Well-Known Member

Silcoon because of Beautifly. Dustox is good but I prefer the boost on Special Attack than Special Defense

14. Pokeminem

Pokeminem Gary Oak Fan

Silcoon as Beautifly is better than dustox but one on one dustox beats Beautifly due to type

15. Lord_Storm

Lord_Storm Well-Known Member

Obviously Silcoon is far superior. It's so much more bulky than Cascoon because it weighs less meaning it wont take as much damage from Low Kick and Grass Knot.