• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Silcoon or Volbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
Who do you prefer or think would win in a battle?

I am bias in this area since my all time fav. is Silcoon. So I am choosing Silcoon in the preferred area and I think he would win in a battle against an Volbeat

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Volbeat. Who would choose Silcoon?

Silcoon can't do anything. Volbeat has Tail Glow which raises your special attack by 250%. And it gets Prankster and Baton Pass.

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

Silcoon? I think you meant to put Immulise. Either one, Volbeat and Immulise are meant to work together in double battles, not fight each other. It's like Plusle and Minun.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Silcoon? I think you meant to put Immulise. Either one, Volbeat and Immulise are meant to work together in double battles, not fight each other. It's like Plusle and Minun.

Ah. I didn't consider that.

I still think Volbeat is better. Illumise has better Sp.Atk, but only Volbeat has Tail Glow. Both have Prankster, but Prankster is great for Baton Passing Tail Glow, while Illumise has to do the fighting herself, and neither bug is really built for fighting. Illumise can Baton Pass Wish, but Tail Glow's 250% boost to Special Attack is preferable to 50% recovery IMO.

Meanwhile, Silcoon and Cascoon are identical in every way. Same moves, exact same stats, same type, same ability. The only difference between them that can affect battle is weight, and that's a very small difference and hardly even worth mentioning.

Last edited:

Aegon

No, this is quite obviously an attempt to satirise the abundance of "X vs Y" threads that have appeared here lately. Sorry, metagrody, it looks like your top-notch humour isn't going to be embraced by the posters here, nor by the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.