• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Silent Hill Historical Society: The Silent Hill Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
shclub.png

Walking down a seemingly endless road, fog all around you, you stop. In front of you is a dark green sign, reading Welcome to Silent Hill.
This place was only a legend, you thought. Only real in the stories... the stories about the man who lost his daughter here, the man who came here to find is presumably dead wife. The girl who came here to learn about her past and enact revenge for her father's death, the man who became locked in his apartment room, forced to put an end to a string of ritualistic murders.

Welcome to the Silent Hill club. As you can see, we're a club for fans of the series of games. (Silent Hill 1, 2, 3, 4: The Room, Homecoming, Shattered Memories, and more.)

Rules -
- All SPPF rules apply.
- Please no character or fan bashing, please. (Please?)
- Spoiler tags exist for a reason! Please use them. :]

Members -
Darth Kitty (Owner)
Red Globe (Co-Owner)
MKFC
blackness777
Digital Flareon​

Last edited:

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
Yaaaaaaaaay! I'd like to join ;D

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
YAY OUR FIRST MEMBER. Sup RG. xD While you're at it, would you like to be co-owner?

And and and. A topic;

Favorite SH game?
I love them all (Atleast all the ones I've played), but it'd have to be a tie between 2 and 3. Origins has a special place in my heart though, seeing as it was the first SH game I played. XD

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Finally, a Silent Hill club. I wanna join =P

Favorite SH game?
Either 1, 2 or 3. The newer ones (barring Homecoming) just don't really have that feel, even though they're all good.

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
YAY OUR FIRST MEMBER. Sup RG. xD While you're at it, would you like to be co-owner?

As a matter of fact and pie and giant bloody bunnies, I would!

Favorite SH game?

...Silent Hill 3. After watching a few vidoes I was like

"Fugg this, I'm never going to the mall again. Or the amusement park. Or anything."

The newer ones (barring Homecoming) just don't really have that feel, even though they're all good.

I never liked Homecoming because of the different view. If RE4 changed it, it doesn't mean they have to too. And the more pixelish picture of the PS2 kind of seemed to suit the atmosphere too IMO.

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
Finally, a Silent Hill club. I wanna join =P

YAY MORE MEMBERS

The newer ones (barring Homecoming) just don't really have that feel, even though they're all good.

I agree. XP That may or may not be because team silent broke up after... what was it? 4?

As a matter of fact and pie and giant bloody bunnies, I would!

Mmm... pie. *_*

blackness777

I would like to join ^_^

Favorite Silent Hill Game?
Umm, I've never really played the games, but my brother has and he says their great. But I like the movie :D

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
Welcome Blackness777!

That reminds me. I watched the SH movie the other day and I need to get around to writing my long jkdfkjdsh review of it. xD

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
Eh, I watched the movie too.

Like, I didn't know PH had a foot fetish D8

MKFC

Shade of Blue
I have a habit of never watching any movies based off video games because I always think they suck (completely barring Pokémon, cos that is pure win), but the SH movie looks pretty cool. I'm probably gonna get my cousin to buy it soon, because it's like an 18 in the UK, which is annoying...

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
Sorry guys, I've been kinda sorta sick. XP Throwing up 11 times in one day, good times.

First I just gotta get the fact that I like pretty much every movie I watch out of the way. So there. xD

As a straight adaptation of the first game, it doesn't really live up to expectations. Too much character name changing and gender swapping and all around LOL WTF. Buuut as a video game movie in general (Which, like MKFC said, are mostly bad), it's pretty darn good.

I don't like that The Order was pretty much replaced with... yeah. Witch burning peoplez. (Although, I once read that The Order exists in the movie alongside the witch-burning-peoplez, but they're just not shown in the movie.)

I did however, like that Cybil has a bigger role in the movie than in the game since Cybil's cool in my book. I was a sad panda when she died in the movie though.

The inclusion of PH in the movie was weird but we all love PH anyways so it doesn't matter. 8D

And I both liked and disliked Dahlia in the movie. The idea of her not being the antagonist and etc is an interesting take on things, but I still prefer her as the crazy daughter-burning old hag she is.

The end, with Rose and Sharon being trapped in the fog world was... wow. You know what would have been cool though? If the movie had mutiple endings like the Clue movie. XD

And and and... idk what else to say. My brain is pretty much "jkfhdskjfdseeeeeeeeeeeeeee" right now so yeah.

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
Yay a new member, this place isn't gonna die!!! ;u;

Favorite intro song?
I really love the one from the first game... but 3's is really awesome too... and 2's... fffff I love them all. x.x

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Favorite intro song?
First game beats all. The second one I didn't really like, but the third one was also pretty good. What they need to do is do a normal remake of SH1 instead of Shattered Memories.

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
What they need to do is do a normal remake of SH1 instead of Shattered Memories.

I was just thinking of that the other day. I was like "I don't want this 'reimagining' crap! I want a straight up remake of SH1!"

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Hello, may I join? Silent Hill is one of the VERY FEW things in the world that I like.

FAVORITE SILENT HILL GAME:

That would have to be Silent Hill 2. It was the first one I got, for my sweet sixteen. (I also got a black onyx ring and a new TV. That was probably my best birthday) It has the saddest story, the saddest ending, and the best looking monsters. I was wowed by it from the first scene, and also, it's the one that the greatest villian in videogame history (In my opinion) Pyramid Head aka: Xuchilbara was introduced. From his first scene, the famous Mannequin Rape Scene, he was seared into our psyche as the ultimate in horror and brutality. (Sadly, he's in the margin of all my college notes...my professors must think I'm insane...)

also, to the person who said PHead has a foot fetish, he has an EVERYTHING fetish, ha ha. He'd rape men, women, children, animals and samwhiches.

That being said, I didn't like the movie at all. I didn't think it did the games justice. I'm also not a fan of Silent Hill: Shattered Hopes (what I call Memories), and Silent Hill 5: Homecoming. (Homecoming isn't even a cannon Silent Hill to me, since Konami didn't do it, and it crapped on the Pyramid Head mythology.)

Um, if I'm granted membership:

Another topic:

You're favorite Silent Hill Character:

For me, it's Valtiel. Most people don't even notice him in Silent Hill 3. He just scuttles around in the background, strangling nurses, looking at Heather, and a number of other things.

~Nimh

Chelc

This Club has been inactive for over a month...you may recreate the Club if you wish, but in the future, don't bump Clubs that have been inactive for over thirty days or more.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.