• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Silent Hill: The Short Message

Hazys

It has my interest too, but it could honestly be anything. I would be more interested in Konami re-releasing 2/3/4 on modern platforms.

Delibird

They actually released a HD collection in 2012 on the Xbox 360. Unfortunately, they left out some of the coding for the fog, resulting in a glitchy mess. They also had to change the voices for 3, although 2 had new voices included, as well as an option to use the original dubbing. But for copyright reasons, 3 had the dialogue rerecorded.

Hazys

Yeah I remember that awful collection. They're probably never getting ported again.

Anyway, while the idea of a new Silent Hill is interesting, I hope it's different from P.T., because since P.T. came out it's influenced every single horror game released afterward...