• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SilentReaper and Fairywitches Shiny/Event/Pokebank Transfer RNGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Im just making a post update on my side of the shop to let everyone know that i have 2 spots on my 5th gen rng transfer list as well as for 6th gen iv breeding i have 2 spots as well i shall get on to the two requests when finished with my current breeding project on my y version...as well check out my extra trade section im willing to give away the pokemon in that section i need to clean out my boxes with these extras and need a home so make a offer thanks

Last edited:

KYOGRE-D

Hey Silent. Just to say, I now have Pokebank, soooo... no need for cross-gen trades, though telling me what you would like would be helpful

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
also update announcement guys i realized when starting on the rng section please no move tutors I just don't have enough shards to fulfill everyone request so if you like to have move tutors i will be willing to make offers with 5th gen trading for the mon to have its tutoring move so you can do it yourself before bank transfer...I wish i could provide it but i don't ever get enough shards and i rng on my black version which causes so much trouble :/ thank you for understanding

~Fairywitch

edit:

also the release of now north america getting back i am officially now back in buisness with almost anything to be breed so what is listed on the front is not all i can breed so and i will be able to transfer different types of apricorn balls from 4th gen as well ^_^

Last edited:

KYOGRE-D

Not at the moment, no. I do have a Shiny 6IV Moody Female Snorunt with Spikes?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
updates:

I will be going through my 4th and 5th gen to catch some Pokemon with certian balls for iv breeding so stay tune for more updates i will post all what i can breed with ball choice which i am willing to offer to breed on demand if its possible of course ^_^
I have access to heartgold and soul silver so will be doing massive apricorn breeding soon as well once i transfer stay tune for it in the iv breeding section
also working on the two requests that are in the waitlist as well first

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
update:

again before going to bed im working on a rng project i forgot about before i move on to the next which is the first request but here is two new additions to the 3rd post of my side of the shop for extra trade from my rngs i messed up on 5th gen i can transfer them with bank for trade with pokecheck linked i may try to get hyper voice on it somehow if i can if intreasted eventhough i don't do move tutors...

280.gif
004.png

OT: Allie~ID# 15910 @ at lv. 1
Nature: Timid Nature
Ability: Trace ~Location: Hatched @ Stration city
IVs: 31/31/15/31/31/31
Moves: growl
Pokecheck
I have two of them​

Last edited:

Spektor

Pokemon Master
Great to see you all came over to 6th gen (a little late i know). :) Nice shop!

ShinyCrobat72

Like A Boss
Hello,
I was looking to see if you might have a shiny eevee with wish and heal bell with anticipation modest and 5iv -attack?
I'm willing to offer any 6iv pokemon and some events like Keldeo or meloetta
Thank you :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hello,
I was looking to see if you might have a shiny eevee with wish and heal bell with anticipation modest and 5iv -attack?

Umm not sure if you know heal bell is a 5th gen move tutor so only way to get ur eevee would be in 5th gen which the ball will be default to regular ball :/ im the rnger/iv breeder of the shop which on break at work right now and saw this post to let you know...

Last edited:

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Hello,
I have shiny eevee 5iv modest anticipation, and wish without healbell.
Umm not sure if you know heal bell is a 5th gen move tutor so only way to get ur eevee would be in 5th gen which the ball will be default to regular ball :/ im the rnger/iv breeder of the shop which on break at work right now and saw this post to let you know...
Fairy shh

JustKyle

Teg RNG Request Form
Pokemon: Deino
Shiny: yes
Flawless Type(Hex,Physical,Special): hex
Nature: modest
Ability: n/a
Hidden Power: Dark
Egg Moves: Dragon Rush,Dragon Pulse,Earth Power,Dark Pulse
Nickname: Mr.Cuddles
Other Details/Notes: I want to give the parent https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=5382495

Pokemon: abra
Flawless Type(Hex,Physical,Special): hex-flawless
Ability: magic guard
Hidden Power: dark for being flawless
Egg Moves:
Nickname:

Pokemon: shellos (east sea one so it's blue)
Nature: bold
Ability: storm drain
Egg Moves: yawn curse amnesia
Nickname:

Pokemon: eevee
Nature: calm
Ability: anticipation (to evolve into sylveon w/pixilate)
Egg Moves: yawn wish curse
Nickname:

offering my shiny flawless espurr 5iv shiny chesnaught 5iv shiny binacle to Silent these are what he wanted :)
if accepted can u trade these 3 to my gen5 game rather gen6

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I have shiny eevee 5iv modest anticipation, and wish without healbell.
Fairy shh

silent he wanted in a heal ball thats why i was answering it lmao

Teg RNG Request Form
Pokemon: Deino
Flawless Type(Hex,Physical,Special): hex
Ability: n/a
Hidden Power: Dark
Egg Moves: Dragon Rush,Dragon Pulse,Earth Power,Dark Pulse
Nickname: Mr.Cuddles
Other Details/Notes: I want to give the parent https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=5382495

kk kyle i can do that for you not sure if you know thato dragon rush and dragon pulse it can level up to learn those moves so the egg moves would be only earth power and dark pulse but i think both of those egg moves can be move tutors ill look into it cuaz its been awhile

Pokemon: abra
Ability: magic guard
Egg Moves:
Nickname:

Pokemon: shellos (east sea one so it's blue)
Nature: bold
Ability: storm drain
Egg Moves: yawn curse amnesia
Nickname:

Pokemon: eevee
Nature: calm
Ability: anticipation (to evolve into sylveon w/pixilate)
Egg Moves: yawn wish curse
Nickname:

offering my shiny flawless espurr 5iv shiny chesnaught 5iv shiny binacle to Silent these are what he wanted :)
if accepted can u trade these 3 to my gen5 game rather gen6

lol wow charizard 3 rngs 0_0 since your in teg ill let it slide :p ill add you in the wait list for teg rngs but after this teg list i have to be on hold that is a bit to much to rng at the moment plus the others so this may be awhile to rng but im sure you don't mind :p

Great to see you all came over to 6th gen (a little late i know). :) Nice shop!

also thank you spektor for the nice comment ;)

teg section is closed and 2 spots for rngs in normal list...as well as i have a iv breeding section guys don't let the front fool you if your not fawn to rnging..

Last edited:

Ed Battle

hi, i would love to trade for shiny, modest,female, eevee EM:wish. im willing to trade a 6iv, female, timid, Pichu EM: wish, fake out, volt tackle. unfortunately if that is not a good trade i dont know what else to offer someone with soooo meny pokemon.
if posable pm your response.

Last edited:

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
hi, i would love to trade for shiny, modest,female, eevee EM:wish. im willing to trade a 6iv, female, timid, Pichu EM: wish, fake out, volt tackle. unfortunately if that is not a good trade i dont know what else to offer someone with soooo meny pokemon.
if posable pm your response.
I already have a pichu like that, so I will have to pass :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.