• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SilentReaper and Fairywitches Shiny/Event/Pokebank Transfer RNGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
update finished my first project here is a few more to add that i can transfer to 6th gen for trades if anyone wants them which i can nickname them still before transfer as well...

280.gif
female.png
004.png

OT: Allie~ID# 15910 @ at lv. 1
Nature: Timid Nature
Ability: Trace ~Location: Hatched @ Stration city
IVs: 31/31/15/28/31/31
Moves: growl
Pokecheck

280.gif
female.png
004.png

Nature: Timid Nature
Ability: Trace ~Location: Hatched @ Route 3
IVs: 31/31/31/28/31/31
Moves: growl
Pokecheck

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Update NEW to the IV Breeding Section

NEW Apricorn Transfers that can be added to the list for IV Breeding which I have now to normal breed with on 6th gen ^_^

dratini.gif
fastball.png

Dratini with Fast Ball

snorlax.gif
heavyball.png

Snorlax/munlax in Heavy Ball

QunTyxe.gif
loveball.png

Jigglypuff in Love Ball

rattata.gif
fastball.png

Ratattata in Fast Ball

clefairy.gif
moonball.png

Clefairy in Moon Ball

dA3Q7ou.gif
moonball.png

Zubat in Moon Ball

bellsprout.gif
friendball.png

Bellsprout in Friend Ball

mareep.gif
fastball.png

mareep in fast ball

oKmTdgb.gif
loveball.png

Hoppip in Love Ball

cubone.gif
safariball.png

Cubone in Safari Ball

7eObWGe.gif
safariball.png

Goldeen in Safari Ball

lastly this new addition from bank transfer

meowth.gif
ultraball.png

mewoth in ultra ball

Last edited:

MrThEsTaN

Rare collector
Hey awhile back in 5th Gen I traded a shiny flawless HP Ice Virizion for one of your shiny WISHMKR Jirachi. But Poke Transporter wouldn't let me transfer it, which means that that specific one was hacked. Since I already made the trade, I was wondering if I could be compensated with your shiny Mesprit or another shiny WISHMKR Jirachi?

KYOGRE-D

Hey Fairy, Silent, sorry to intrude in your shop but MrThEsTaN, all shiny Jirachis are blocked I think. Certainly mine cannot be transferred, but is legit.

Ah, I see Reaper. How about a shiny flawless Charmander with Fire Punch and DD; I should be RNG'ing it soon. Blaze of course.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey awhile back in 5th Gen I traded a shiny flawless HP Ice Virizion for one of your shiny WISHMKR Jirachi. But Poke Transporter wouldn't let me transfer it, which means that that specific one was hacked. Since I already made the trade, I was wondering if I could be compensated with your shiny Mesprit or another shiny WISHMKR Jirachi?

oh my D: well seems like he didn't list all the own to mons of all his jarachi wishmakers so at the time i couldn't check them out but im sure he will refund you with something else or another shiny wishmaker jarachi cauz how he has in the shop its more then one...sorry about that...

Hey i'm interested in the Klefki in your 6th Gen RNG extras section. I have a few stuff on your wants list

sure what whould you like to offer for a klefki just let me knwo which one you want with the spread and etc and we shall go from there :3

Hey Fairy, Silent, sorry to intrude in your shop but MrThEsTaN, all shiny Jirachis are blocked I think. Certainly mine cannot be transferred, but is legit.

Ah, I see Reaper. How about a shiny flawless Charmander with Fire Punch and DD; I should be RNG'ing it soon. Blaze of course.

wait what seriously? why will it block the jarachi? that is a bit strange 0_0 if its legal then why will it not transfer? tbh that makes no sense but these other hacks go through with green colors like the some shiny hacked mews,shiny dw starter event mons, and etc which are all not legal *shake heads gamefreak...

@MrThEsTaN
I found alot of proof on that wishmaker jarachis can not be transferred on the internet which kyogre is correct legal or not none of them can transfer, so im sorry but its not his fault that the game creator will not let transporter transfer it so silent isn't intitled to a refund it was not his fault...

anyway update guys im working on changing my side shop around with images to comply to what i can breed since i know that my list is small what i can breed but I have alot more then what is on the front so i will try my best to update it better for you guys as well as I do iv breed too so don't let the front fool you...

Last edited:

KYOGRE-D

Yeah seriously. The one I got from Sid87 at least couldn't go through, I got that Jirachi on Pokecheck via a flashcard and it was fine - only "problem" was that it had a 000000 SID but that's because it came from the disk for GBA events which had no SID...

I haven't tried to transfer my Mews, I'll try that today.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Yeah seriously. The one I got from Sid87 at least couldn't go through, I got that Jirachi on Pokecheck via a flashcard and it was fine - only "problem" was that it had a 000000 SID but that's because it came from the disk for GBA events which had no SID...

I haven't tried to transfer my Mews, I'll try that today.

thanks for letting us know though i was doing research and you are right though Ill have silent take the wishmakers off though thank you...also as well as most mews will work just some are very cleaver hacked so they will transfer bank still has its flaws with hack mons so even if it says it complete legal on check it can still be a hack for mew...so MrThEsTaN is not entitled now since it wasn't silents fault that gamefreak decided to not let them though...

clarkey_2000

this one?
Klefki
Bold Nature
Prankster
31/31/31/31/31/31 male and female
i have a shiny flawless charizard spare :) i'm sure i could give you the two trade item's sachet and whatnot if you prefer

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
this one?
Klefki
Bold Nature
Prankster
31/31/31/31/31/31 male and female
i have a shiny flawless charizard spare :) i'm sure i could give you the two trade item's sachet and whatnot if you prefer

i do have a flawless charmander already what else do you have that i may need? can you list everything you have that is flawless or at least 5 ivs and then ill see if i find anything intreasting please and thank you ^_^

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sorry game just died and i lost two HA eevees :( i'll post again once its on again

nah its fine take your time and i have ha eevees ill take it depends on the nature...i already have tons of bold and calms...

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Sorry I PM'd you, I thought cloning was still a no-no here. So anyway, please check my trade shop inventory and let's see if we can help complete each other's collections? I have the whole inventory on me White version and that's also where I can clone -> I'd rather trade 5th gen if that's ok.

Although a long time ago, last time I was trading, I had a big issue: Not being able to trade at all with my BW/BW2 carts. Perhaps that issue remains. Then we could do it gen 6. The only problem is that I don't know how to clone in XY :/

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Hey I have a shiny ditto with 2 ivs would you trade a shiny charizard.
I already Have a shiny Ditto with better IVs, shory :/
It is legit, I have no Idea why Nintendo isn't letting them go through.

Actually that could be helpful, so sure.
Sorry I PM'd you, I thought cloning was still a no-no here. So anyway, please check my trade shop inventory and let's see if we can help complete each other's collections? I have the whole inventory on me White version and that's also where I can clone -> I'd rather trade 5th gen if that's ok.

Although a long time ago, last time I was trading, I had a big issue: Not being able to trade at all with my BW/BW2 carts. Perhaps that issue remains. Then we could do it gen 6. The only problem is that I don't know how to clone in XY :/

Alright, what exact mons are you looking at?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright update request is done will message to get the negotiation when to trade just adding a few more moves on it then ill message...

DragonXmicro:

532.gif
004.png

Nature: Adamant Nature
Ability: Iron Fist ~Location: Hatched @ Route 3
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: drain punch~pound~leer~Reversal
Pokecheck

added the two tutors asked but next time please no move tutors thank you ^_^

Last edited:

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Alright, what exact mons are you looking at?

Drowzee
Ekans
Grimer
Beedrill
Krabby
Venonat

Houndoom
Smeargle
Hoot-hoot
Chinchou
Regirock
Crawdaunt
Registeel
Plusle
Minun
Zangoose
Anorith
Clampearl
Surskit
Wailmer
Relicanth
Mothim
Tailow
Solrock
Regice
Cacnea

Shaymin
Darkrai
Electabuzz
Hippotas (spelling?)
Bonsly
Skorupi
Regigigas
Mesprit

Deerling
Staraptor
Whimsicott
Emolga
Rufflet
Vullaby
Sawk
Foongus

Total: 42. So, I'm missing 42 of your Shiny Flawless, although there's easily some I want more than others. Pick out as many as you want and I'll adjust my wants to that number :D

I am interested in your Shiny Flawless Donphan. I can offer a Shiny Jolly 5IV Sneasel.

Status
Not open for further replies.