• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SilentReaper and Fairywitches Shiny/Event/Pokebank Transfer RNGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo1987

Hi there. Im interested in your wish maker jirachi. What natures do you have. Thanks.

And also the iv spreads if possible! :)

Last edited:

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Hi. do you still have the following:
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta(think i spelled that wrong)
And do you have a genesect?
Yes I have those.
Hi there. Im interested in your wish maker jirachi. What natures do you have. Thanks.

And also the iv spreads if possible! :)
The iv spreads are nothing fantastic as they could not be rnged, also the natures I have are neutral natures.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Teg RNG Request Form
Pokemon: Latios
Shiny: Yes
Flawless Type(Hex,Physical,Special): I guess it is?
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
Hidden Power: Fire
Egg Moves: N/A
Nickname: Can't be done though
Other Details/Notes: Just one of the ones on offer:
OT: Blak v2 also Lynx
ID:12881 and 34846
Draco Meteor / Surf / Roost / Hidden Power Fire
So I had to use the form below that form:

Pokemon wanted: One of the Shiny Latios
OT: Blak v2 also Lynx
ID:12881 and 34846
Nature:Both Timid
Draco Meteor/Surf/roost/Hp fire
Are you a member of TEG?: Yes
Did you get Eevelovers permission in order to request?: Should I ask her again?

Remember this? Myrrh sent it to me yesterday. Thank you for your hard work! ^_^

ashpokemonjr

Sorry that im late.
I have a large collection of pokemon, so you can name a pokemon or item, and i will see if i can get it or if i have it.
i will like to trade them for the pokemon i listed
and if you want to make a trade like 2:1 trades, dont be afraid, i might consider

Khaoscontrol

Obsessor Collector
Ah, crap. I missed the fact that Gible had Sand Veil.
-However-
Also missed the fact you have a Vullaby.

OT:Bluemew
ID:29187
Nature:Bold
overcoat
Heat wave/iron defense/fake tears/roost.

Would you accept my shiny Adamant 5IV Tyranitar for said Vullaby?
OT: Merric
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sand Stream
Moveset: Stealth Rock/Fire Punch/Stone Edge/Earthquake
It was transferred through Pokebank, just so you know. It was hack-checked and confirmed legitimate, and obviously was fine going through Pokebank.

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
@Silent Reaper.

What can I trade you for the following items:

Choice band
Choice scarf
Choice specs
Toxic orb
Flame orb
Leftovers is possible. (multiple copies would be ideal)

Thanks!

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Dropping by~ Heck, I'm mildly greedy, aren't I?

Pokemon wanted:
Dat Shiny Latios
OT: Lynx
ID: 34846
Nature: Timid
Draco Meteor/Surf/roost/Hp fire
Are you a member of TEG?: Yes
Did you get Eeveelover's permission in order to request?: She said yes. Woot! (I know I sort of asked for one before, but the TEAL! So pretty! DX )

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Well... first time stumbling upon this shop. ^^;
My request is directed to FairyWitch.
I'm not entirely sure what you're missing at this time, since you pretty much have the majority of the ones I have. lol

I notice you may still be taking Vivillon patterns... I breed High Plains on X and Sandstorm on Y. And yes, I always IV breed them with the respective natures and abilities.
I also act as a proxy for my boyfriend, as he IV breeds Polar, Ocean, and Savanna patterns; so in case you're also interested in those patterns, I can relay the pattern request to him. (Do note however that since both of our main versions are X, it may take to breed them depending on the pattern.)
Though I hope this offer might suffice; but if not, it's alright. I understand how the RNG process goes for 5th gen, so feel free to take as much time as needed. I'm in absolutely no rush, and I'm sure we have our busy days. xD

Rng Requesting Form

Offering: Either one of the following or both...
- Scatterbug (gender of your preference) | Timid nature | Compound Eyes or Friend Guard | 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs (Outstanding.) | Sandstorm Pattern [JPN]
- (Shiny) Vivillon♂ | Timid nature | Friend Guard | x/x/31/x/x/31 IVs (Relatively superior.) | High Plains Pattern [ENG]
Pokemon Wanted: Bronzor
IV spread: 31/31/31/31/31/0
HP (Hidden Power): Doesn't matter.
Egg Moves: None.
Move Tutors: Stealth Rock
Shiny (yes or no): Yes
Nature: Sassy
Nickname? (yes or no): Yes
If so what name: Dotaku
What is non redis?(please define what it is here): It means when receiving this pokemon from a trade, you cannot redistribute it.
Extra Note: None.
Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all rng's I request are non-redis unless FairyWitch says that is not.

Thanks in advance! :]

Last edited:

Mr.Palkia_7389

Hi, do you only breed in the 6th gen? Or if I ask nicely, can you breed something for me in B/W2 and then Pokebank it over?

Im after a Lileep with the following:

Storm Drain and Bold nature.
Max IV's in HP, Def, SpAtk, SpDef and Speed.
Egg moves: Stealth Rock.
Move Tutor moves: Synthesis and Giga Drain.

Can you reply to me in PM please as I will probably forget about this thread.

Thanks

aerial_ace

I was wondering if you can get Timid treecko with hidden power fire(I think the optimum spread is 31/30/31/30/31/30) and dragon pulse. I can get any BP item including ability capsule for this one.

XAssGodX

Ok, sorry if i don't know what i talk about but isn't RNG the same thing as a hack ? What's the difference between RNG and hacks ? I despise any kind of hacking and i don't want to be mean, i just want to know what it is.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Ok, sorry if i don't know what i talk about but isn't RNG the same thing as a hack ? What's the difference between RNG and hacks ? I despise any kind of hacking and i don't want to be mean, i just want to know what it is.
It would've been better if you asked this elsewhere, but I can probably help you clarify.
While this is still admittedly controversial to this day... simply put, RNG manipulation is NOT the same as hacking, as it does not alternate or affect your game/save file in any way whatsoever.
It's a complicated process that manipulates the pseudo-random number generators in the main series games to obtain a desired Pokémon, which requires a lot of perfect timing to do.

JustKyle

Offering: 5iv larvitar
Pokemon wanted: Bulbasaur
Iv spread: 31 in all except attack
egg moves: n/a
Ability: HA chlorophyl
Nature: modest
Ball(what is available): any
Nickname? (yes or no): no
If so what name:
what is non redis?(please define what it is here): not redistribute? not trade-able
extra note:
Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all iv breeds I request are non-redis unless FairyWitch says that is not.

dragontamer98

Modern Genocide
Do you guys by any chance have access to either a Jolly Flygon with good IVs and Defog or an HA Alomomola?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well... first time stumbling upon this shop. ^^;
My request is directed to FairyWitch.
I'm not entirely sure what you're missing at this time, since you pretty much have the majority of the ones I have. lol

I notice you may still be taking Vivillon patterns... I breed High Plains on X and Sandstorm on Y. And yes, I always IV breed them with the respective natures and abilities.
I also act as a proxy for my boyfriend, as he IV breeds Polar, Ocean, and Savanna patterns; so in case you're also interested in those patterns, I can relay the pattern request to him. (Do note however that since both of our main versions are X, it may take to breed them depending on the pattern.)
Though I hope this offer might suffice; but if not, it's alright. I understand how the RNG process goes for 5th gen, so feel free to take as much time as needed. I'm in absolutely no rush, and I'm sure we have our busy days. xD

Rng Requesting Form

Offering: Either one of the following or both...
- Scatterbug (gender of your preference) | Timid nature | Compound Eyes or Friend Guard | 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs (Outstanding.) | Sandstorm Pattern [JPN]
- (Shiny) Vivillon♂ | Timid nature | Friend Guard | x/x/31/x/x/31 IVs (Relatively superior.) | High Plains Pattern [ENG]
Pokemon Wanted: Bronzor
IV spread: 31/31/31/31/31/0
HP (Hidden Power): Doesn't matter.
Egg Moves: None.
Move Tutors: Stealth Rock
Shiny (yes or no): Yes
Nature: Sassy
Nickname? (yes or no): Yes
If so what name: Dotaku
What is non redis?(please define what it is here): It means when receiving this pokemon from a trade, you cannot redistribute it.
Extra Note: None.
Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all rng's I request are non-redis unless FairyWitch says that is not.

Thanks in advance! :]

hey there and oh my yes i am intreated in vivillion patterns mostly shiny but i can still rng something sense they are rare patterns and good natures :) I just been away for awhile do to being busy with other things i need to do some request still from before so ill be putting you on the wait list. I am so sorry for not getting back to you on the thread if you need it still just reply thanks :)

Hi, do you only breed in the 6th gen? Or if I ask nicely, can you breed something for me in B/W2 and then Pokebank it over?

Im after a Lileep with the following:

Storm Drain and Bold nature.
Max IV's in HP, Def, SpAtk, SpDef and Speed.
Egg moves: Stealth Rock.
Move Tutor moves: Synthesis and Giga Drain.

Can you reply to me in PM please as I will probably forget about this thread.

Thanks

hey there and i can do lilleep i haven't updated my section cuaz this thread has been pretty dead for me sense no one rngs but i do both breed on 6th gen and rng on 5th gen so i can do both iv breed and rng. Also I don't normally pm do to it creates alot of time for me to message back and forth unless it discussing about trade times so ill pm once to remind you to post here with a response at least. :) also please fill out the correct form if you want me to do it and what your offering please and thank you ^__^

Offering: 5iv larvitar
Pokemon wanted: Bulbasaur
Iv spread: 31 in all except attack
egg moves: n/a
Ability: HA chlorophyl
Nature: modest
Ball(what is available): any
Nickname? (yes or no): no
If so what name:
what is non redis?(please define what it is here): not redistribute? not trade-able
extra note:
Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all iv breeds I request are non-redis unless FairyWitch says that is not.

hey kyle sorry been away anyway i can do this but i still have to do your other request first so right now i need to get that other one done before accepting this one ;)

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
hey there and oh my yes i am intreated in vivillion patterns mostly shiny but i can still rng something sense they are rare patterns and good natures :) I just been away for awhile do to being busy with other things i need to do some request still from before so ill be putting you on the wait list.
That's definitely understandable! I'm still interested. :3
The only shiny one I have for the time being is the 2 IV Timid High Plains Vivillon with Friend Guard, unfortunately. xD
It's possible for me to MM for a better one, but that obviously will take a while. I could do the same thing on my Y version for Sandstorm, but I never got to finish my solo run on there yet (I do have my breeding necessities on there, however). x.x;
But yeah, so just to make sure, will my current offer work for this RNG request? Or do you need me to offer a little more? Because I can surely ask my boyfriend to IV breed Polar/Ocean/Savanna patterns with the respective natures, abilities, etc., depending on what you're missing. (Not sure if he'll breed for shiny patterns, though, since he's been feeling extremely wiped out from his last MM project. xD)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
That's definitely understandable! I'm still interested. :3
The only shiny one I have for the time being is the 2 IV Timid High Plains Vivillon with Friend Guard, unfortunately. xD
It's possible for me to MM for a better one, but that obviously will take a while. I could do the same thing on my Y version for Sandstorm, but I never got to finish my solo run on there yet (I do have my breeding necessities on there, however). x.x;
But yeah, so just to make sure, will my current offer work for this RNG request? Or do you need me to offer a little more? Because I can surely ask my boyfriend to IV breed Polar/Ocean/Savanna patterns with the respective natures, abilities, etc., depending on what you're missing. (Not sure if he'll breed for shiny patterns, though, since he's been feeling extremely wiped out from his last MM project. xD)

as long as the vivillion is timid or modest ill be fine and it has 5 or 6 ivs at 31 ill be happy and it doesn't have to be shiny :) I just rather have it shiny but it fine if its not not picky and no need to offer anymore unless the ivs were horrible XD i would ask for a specific spread but i hate to ask so much for something. i could take that scatterbug your offering is fine cuaz it has at least 5 iv or 6 ivs and its sandstorm correct and compound please.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
as long as the vivillion is timid or modest ill be fine and it has 5 or 6 ivs at 31 ill be happy and it doesn't have to be shiny :) I just rather have it shiny but it fine if its not not picky and no need to offer anymore unless the ivs were horrible XD i would ask for a specific spread but i hate to ask so much for something. i could take that scatterbug your offering is fine cuaz it has at least 5 iv or 6 ivs and its sandstorm correct and compound please.
Alright, sounds good. ^^;
I'll get to breeding on my Y for the Timid Compound Eyes Sandstorm Scatterbug, in that case. (As soon as I get done with previous breeding requests on my X.) The only Sandstorm Scatterbug I have (that was transferred to my X) is actually on reserve for another requester, but I can definitely breed another just for you. It won't take very long, thanks to their shorter amount of egg cycles. :] (Again, do note that my Sandstorm patterns are bred in Japanese; hopefully it may help with MM, if need be.)
And I also really don't mind giving you my shiny 2 IV High Plains Vivillon in addition, if you'd like. (Especially since the RNG request is shiny, as well.) I'm certain I may be able to MM for a better one sometime (or whenever I actually get the shiny charm). xD

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Alright, sounds good. ^^;
I'll get to breeding on my Y for the Timid Compound Eyes Sandstorm Scatterbug, in that case. (As soon as I get done with previous breeding requests on my X.) The only Sandstorm Scatterbug I have (that was transferred to my X) is actually on reserve for another requester, but I can definitely breed another just for you. It won't take very long, thanks to their shorter amount of egg cycles. :] (Again, do note that my Sandstorm patterns are bred in Japanese; hopefully it may help with MM, if need be.)
And I also really don't mind giving you my shiny 2 IV High Plains Vivillon in addition, if you'd like. (Especially since the RNG request is shiny, as well.) I'm certain I may be able to MM for a better one sometime (or whenever I actually get the shiny charm). xD

oh cool that makes it even better i like to mm so that would be great ^_^ thank you and ill try to get some of the other requests soon as i can like i said upcoming convention and i need to get my costume done so ill add you to the list and you really don't need to add the shiny if you don't want too 6 iv sandstorm vivillion is good enough for me non shiny :) its up to you though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.