• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Silliest thing you've done in the games

Charaligatr

The Secret Rascal
Whats the stupidest thing you've ever done in the games?

Mine would probably be wandering into the elite four just now, with only a torterra, charizard, feraligatr, elekid and buneary. I meant ot just go in to buy some max repels for chaining bibarels for attk evs, but kept going up and through the door. Torterras the only one whose level stands a chance, but I'm not gonna let them beat me.

Although now I hate Lucian with a passion. And his drain punching medicham!

Yesterday I thought that Mespirit had disappeared from the game as I couldn't see it one the marking map. Turns out I was on the berry one.

Anyone else do anything this idiotic?

EDIT: Done it! Surprsingly Cynthia wasn't that bad. Torterra took out everything except from Roserade, which was swiftly dispatched with an ice punch from Feraligatr. God bless Icicle and Meadow plates!

Last edited:

coldFIRE-blazichard

Fire That Never Dies
Well, I remember the first time I played Pokemon in version Blue. My team was Charizard lv55, Pidgeot lv49, Nidorina lv60, Gyarados lv47, Alakazam lv52 and a Golbat lv37 which I had captured in the Indigo League Cave, forgot the real name of that.

I went in, defeated all of the E4 and then I thought I was done but had to fight Gary, wtf? All my Pokemon were 50% HP or less... his Pidgeot was easy, and his Rhydon was money with my Gyarados but Alakazam took out my Gyarados, Pidgeot and left Charizard with 10% HP... it all came down to Charizard, defeated Exeggutor, Arcanine but against Blastoise it fell not without leaving a dent on it, 40% HP cuz of Slash, I used Nidorina, went down with one Blizzard, wtf? At that time didn't know you needed Moon Stone to evolve Nidorina lmao.. now Golbat vs Blastoise, and surprisingly I attacked first, at that time didn't know Blastoise was that slow and luckily VERY LUCKILY got a critical-hit of Wing Attack and won the match.

Though it was my first time, it was pretty stupid to go in there with those Pokemon levels..

In my blue version, I would always use the pokemon that were weak to the pokemon it was facing but I didn't know that and half the time, they got killed.

Zee-V70

...Raising my Pokemon to Level 100 before the 8th badge. >_>

xgina

Banned
went through the e4 with a team of glitch pokemon in red

either that or restarting my game with shiny cacnea/slugma because i had lost a latios

Silver Suicune

Milotic = My Erotic
Shutting the game because of the Red Gyarados in GSC because I thought something was wrong with my game. I was what, 8 or 10.

-Dragon-

Furret rocks
Believing that the fourth gen would be almost decent for me.

Or raising a few thousand strong Furret army over all of my games.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
Raising my Charizard in Red far more than my other pokemon. He was about 30 levels higher than my second strongest pokemon by the time I reached the E4.

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
Playing more then an hour and then my Gameboy fell out and I didn't save one time!!!!!!!!!!! :(

blackrose

i used my only master ball on a **** pokemon, luckily i forgot to save and turned off my game.

OverlordPhoros

Needs more Wobbuffet
Clearing the 4th Gen Elite four with 2 Raticates and a Wobbuffet once. That was fun. Hehe

Cutty

Forever now
Only catching male pokemons.
Well, mostly.