• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Silver Fan Club

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
but what if someones a guy and part of this club XD
plus i cant even edit the title *fail*

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
yup but i cant change the name they wont let me XD

Doodlebug

war flashbacks
It's okay xD
It was mostly a joke~~
....mostly..

I named my rival......DUNDUNDUNN.......Silver!!
*claps* xP

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
mostly...

and i named him magma because of his red hair and i called him that before i even knew of the manga/ his real name :p
and as a tribute to my memory loving that chara even before i knew manga silver i still call him magma in my most recent playthrough of SS. plus when i got my emerald i liked team magma and they had the same color scheme XP

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
^THAT would be weird. Unless the guy had a guy crush on him.

... Thanks. And no, I don't have a crush on him I have one on Hugh. I just like him, and I fan over many characters here :p

Anyway, I named him Silver because I didn't know any better name. :p I already used my basic one in D so I couldn't just re-use it.

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
i added a banner in the club art banner for you guys to use if you want ^U^

topic do you support any silver shippings?

there is a silver crack shipping in a way i support, its Silver x N. its a shipping on deviantart called christmascolored. its so ironic but cute considering their personallities. other than that i dont really like his other shippings except silver x myself ^/////^ but thats just me. what shippings of him do you support

Doodlebug

war flashbacks

there is a silver crack shipping in a way i support, its Silver x N. its a shipping on deviantart called christmascolored. its so ironic but cute considering their personallities. other than that i dont really like his other shippings except silver x myself ^/////^ but thats just me. what shippings of him do you support

I support just about any shipping with him ;)
But my favorites are:
- Silver x Crystal
- Silver x Gold

And my OTP.........Silver x Lyra!! ;D

Durbe

I'm tired

I ship PreciousMetal! It's the only BL pair in Pokemon I ever liked.
Other than that, eh. Now that I think of it I don't have any other pairs with him. xD

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
hey guys this club is very inactive lately. i need some help promoting this and if anyone could help that would be great! i just dont want to see this club go down the toilet and get closed. if

anyone can help with conversation or finding more members i would really apperciate it! now if anyone finds / makes some silver fan art dont be afraid to share it!just if you didnt make it be

sure to say that :) go nuts guys and lets get some activity all up in here!!

Last edited:

Doodlebug

war flashbacks
hey guys this club is very inactive lately. i need some help promoting this and if anyone could help that would be great! i just dont want to see this club go down the toilet and get closed. if

anyone can help with conversation or finding more members i would really apperciate it! now if anyone finds / makes some silver fan art dont be afraid to share it!just if you didnt make it be

Alright, ill post more often here....but im going to be gone all day tomorrow, sorry ;^;
Keep this alive, guys~~!!

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.

I could go request some artwork if you want...

You made this club just at the wrong time. A complete Silver fad passed a month before this club was made :p

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
@ dirac oh... well i wasnt here a month ago so i guess that wont work out

but thanks :)
topic:
ohh thats a tough one i like all of his pokes but i would choose gyarados, or sneasel if we are talking about in the manga

Last edited: