• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Silver Fan Club

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
duuuuude! houndour is boss if he had that he would be even more boss than he is now -U- houndour to me is way better than kadabra

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
duuuuude! houndour is boss if he had that he would be even more boss than he is now -U- houndour to me is way better than kadabra

Inknow. Me and Trioxhydre had a little discussion on what was worng wihbSliver's team.

1. Alakazam = Houndoom
2. Starter = Kingdra

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
Username: watericedragon (will change to Winter Storm soon)
Nickname: WID or waters
Why you like Silver: He's just so cool and collected, his awkwardness, how well he gets along with Green(guy), and his personality overall
How you became a Silver fan: I knew I was fan when I wanted to battle him really bad in the HGSS games. After seeing his personality in PokeSpec, I became more of a fan
Who recomended you(if any): the cricket

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
accepted! welcome to the club if you have any fanart show us and also feel free to start topics and such. ^U^

Durbe

I'm tired
Inknow. Me and Trioxhydre had a little discussion on what was worng wihbSliver's team.

1. Alakazam = Houndoom
2. Starter = Kingdra

Unfortunately I never think of these characters without their starters.
I think Silver is carrying too many Water types with him in the Manga, although I know it's to enter Lance's place in the Whirlpool Islands.

Necro101

username: Neccro101 (you could look up...)
nickname(optional): Necro
why you like silver: He is just the most badass character. My favourite character in all the Pokemon franchise tied with Morty.
how you became a silver fan:this is an odd question... I came to be a Silver fan after reading the mangas. He had a great development and was just a great character.
who recomended you(if any): No one.

I will probably not be very active for the next weeks because I have many tests starting from Monday... I will do my best to come on here.

RAWK ON

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
welome to the club accepted!

Last edited:

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
umnum........ okay sharing time! find any winter themed silver pics and share them here! (if you didnt make it dont sweat it just say that you didnt if you did....awesome!) okay i have one here i didnt make it tho ill post my own drawing when its done ^U^ shippings are fine as long as all of them arent shippings okay? okay!

heres that one i mentioned( NOT made by me):
Pokemon__Rival_Silver_by_Dragons_Roar.png

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
the things you find on deviantart.... i know its hard it took me awhile to find it. my drawing wont be done till the weekend ^U^

Necro101

Nice picture you found there.
I found this picture on Zerochan. It looked neat so I posted it.

*took out the image that was not working*

RAWK ON

Last edited:

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
nice, i wish we could see it tho XD the place where the pic shows has use share links instead XP

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
hey guys we need more activity in here! ^_^''
and this is the winter themed picture i made
silver_in_a_blizzard_by_colorless_winter-d5m6g3m.png

Last edited:

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
thanks cricket ^U^ i see so many things wrong though it just artist eyes gettin in the way but guys we need moar activity!!! come on guys winter cristmas newyears whatever! comeon and share :]

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Wow, that's really good... Well, to me at least, I'm no artist so I wouldn't know :p
Though Silver looks too thin, and the maountains in the background look more like Mount Stark (volcano) than frosty mountains :p

Uh, just want to share these little recolor thingies... They're related to Silver, but I'm not sure if it's still allowed...

SilverBarryVSPostRecolor.png

SilverBarryBattlePostRecolor.png

SilverBarryBackPostRecolor.png

EDIT: PS, was wondering if you could battle Silver every wednesday and monday, or if it's only once. Because I beat him last week, and he won't appear O.O

EDIT 2: Colorless can you get rid of the SHBW nickname of mine on the members list, nobody calls me that anymore.

Last edited: