• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Silver Fan Club

Schade

Metallic Wonder
That colorsheme looked like Barry, kind of

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
That colorsheme looked like Barry, kind of

I know... I used his color pallet as a basic color pallet for him :p
I'm new to this and I suck at making new color schemes.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It's not that difficult, actually. Practice on some pokemon.

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
those look cool dirkac and you dont suck :) i agree on the barrry-like thing but hey it still looks cool. and it is allowed. anything and everything Silver, thats Silver related therefore it is allowed :p
and nope and if lime green is cubchoos shiny form like ursarings then i dont plan on finding one XD
use a color wheel see what colors would look good together on his type of charachter

OH and on your earlier comment dirkac...
silvers tured to the side im not good at perspective(yet) i need more practice this was a piece of practice. it kinda does but thats because im terrible at snowfall like that using the programs i have its pretty difficult so i used fog filter and fine airbrush XD
OH and on your silver thing you go to the poke leauge walking up the center steps in the poke' leauge
and already fixed there for you :)
damn long post :p

Last edited:

Necro101

hey guys we need more activity in here! ^_^''
and this is the winter themed picture i made
silver_in_a_blizzard_by_colorless_winter-d5m6g3m.png

I know I am late (I was really occupied and haven't been on the forum lately), this is a very goo Silver drawing... It is better than what I have ever drawn in my life. I suck at arts. Well I am really good in music but thats not the kind of art we are talking about.

I found this page with plenty of great Silver images. It's the users profile on that website, but he has great Silver images.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/pokemon-trainer-silver/19151296/

RAWK ON

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
im glad you like my drawing :D and thank you for sharing this with us! now i know who makes up of the silver google images page XD
YO GUYS! LETS KEEP THIS CLUB ALIVE !!! :D

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Aw manz! I forgot to post!

Anyway, on my SoulSilver, I'm doing a Silver run! I'm using only Pokémon that Silver uses! (cept Abra family, cuz can't trade)

I'm at Goldenrod, and I got Quilava, Gastly, and Zubat :3

It's funnnnn.

... Uh, yeah.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Silver's such a douche. lol
Love his character development through the gameplay though

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
awesome i was thinking of doing that to more extent see- on my most recent playthough i used a cyindiquil,murkrow sneasel at the start as soon as i could trade. but until i had enough pokemon i had caught a furret (which had near perfect ivs and i caught it in the wild no rgn). and then i had most of the team but i kinda lost it quick X__X
i might do another one soon though with only his in game pokes :D

Necro101

I've never done a Silver like play through. I really like the Pokemon he uses, so I have had many of the Pokemon he uses on my team but my goal was not to copy him. I should try to do this. It seems fun. First, I should get myself to finish white 2...
I agree with Colorless, LET'S KEEP THIS CLUB ALIVE!

RAWK ON

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
you should its really fun :D
ha i finished black 2 already :p
LIVE PEOPLE LIVE!!

Necro101

you should its really fun :D
ha i finished black 2 already :p
LIVE PEOPLE LIVE!!
Yeah well... I kinda do other things that are more important for the future like to study for school... But I should finish it during Christmas time. (NEXT WEEK!) I can't wait for Christmas vacation's.

RAWK ON

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
Yeah well... I kinda do other things that are more important for the future like to study for school... But I should finish it during Christmas time. (NEXT WEEK!) I can't wait for Christmas vacation's.

RAWK ON

i do too anything less than a B and im dead X__X i cant wait either :D
back to silver.... oooooooh topic :)
if you could get silver anything for christmas what would it be? ill let you guys answer first and ill answer later :D

Champion Cynthia108

Sinnoh's Champion
username: Champion Cynthia108
nickname(optional): Hector (my real name)
why you like silver: He's just a badass. Aggressive, hardcore, and cool
how you became a silver fan: I read Pokemon adventures.
who recomended you(if any):

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
i do too anything less than a B and im dead X__X i cant wait either :D
back to silver.... oooooooh topic :)
if you could get silver anything for christmas what would it be? ill let you guys answer first and ill answer later :D

If I could get ANYTHING Silver, I'd get Slcer himself :p

I'll fine with his clothes and red hairdye though.

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
haha dirkac its if you could give SILVER anything for christmas what would it be XD
also Champion Cynthia108 accepted!

Champion Cynthia108

Sinnoh's Champion
If I could get Silver anything, I'd get him Green's love in Adventures.

He deserves it. No wuestions asked.