• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Silver Fan Club

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
time for me to answer! i would give Silvee.... chocolate chip cookies and a special shiny flawless umbreon along with that he gets my love!!! *fangirling* :D

Necro101

Well, I know this is old but I was not on so let answer to the what you would give Silver question.
I would give SIlver a guide on how to not be a jerk... XD jk. Seriously, I would give him a combat knife or a trowing knife. He is always sneaking around. So I figure if he has the knife, he could defend himself without having to make noise by sending Pokemon out. I know this is weird but hey.

RAWK ON

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
is it just me or are we the only ones posting in this club XD
well lets see how do you think Silver would act if you asked to join him on his traveling?
i think he would say no but then i would just follow him and he will say okay fine, like a Silver.

come on guys we need some DISSCUSSION!!!!!!

STAY ALIVE!!!! i think we need more members DX

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
is it just me or are we the only ones posting in this club XD
well lets see how do you think Silver would act if you asked to join him on his traveling?
i think he would say no but then i would just follow him and he will say okay fine, like a Silver.

come on guys we need some DISSCUSSION!!!!!!

STAY ALIVE!!!! i think we need more members DX

He would say no.
I would stalk him, and then maybe he'll say yes
. .

In all seriousness, he'll probs say no, and I'll just have to battle him to show I'm worthy of being his apprentice. :p

Necro101

I think like colorless, he would probably say no. To make him say yes, you would need to be really frggin epic. Silver is very independent. It's like if you asked Red this same question. He would say no. Same thing with Silver but not at the same extreme. Silver does not trust people but Red doesn't like people. Anyway,
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

RAWK ON

Last edited:

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVEE!!!!!!!!! OUO :D
happy brithday Silver! I <3 you!!!!

Necro101

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVEE!!!!!!!!! OUO :D
happy brithday Silver! I <3 you!!!!

Silver's birthday was the 24th and I am pretty sure he won't read this... Unless he came out of the mangas, possessed a body, came on Serebii, and came to his club... But I am pretty sure as I said that that won't happen. But still happy late birthday Silver.

RAWK ON

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
Silver's birthday was the 24th and I am pretty sure he won't read this... Unless he came out of the mangas, possessed a body, came on Serebii, and came to his club... But I am pretty sure as I said that that won't happen. But still happy late birthday Silver.

RAWK ON

oops XD one day late. and i know but hey stranger things have happened but i dont think that will ever happen XP

Necro101

oops XD one day late. and i know but hey stranger things have happened but i dont think that will ever happen XP

I agree with you, that won't happen. Also, you wrote Necro101 with two c's in the main post (you wrote it Neccro) could you change that please. Thank you!

RAWK ON

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
I agree with you, that won't happen. Also, you wrote Necro101 with two c's in the main post (you wrote it Neccro) could you change that please. Thank you!

RAWK ON

ok no problem ^U^ anyway remember guys if you find/ find out anything interesting with Silver post it here for us to disuss! :D such as a new manga chapter involving him or a cool drawing you found /made ^U^

Necro101

I forgot to post this here, but I've been gone for the last 5 days and I just game back today. I can see that nothing happened... Sorry about that.

RAWK ON

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
its okay but we need more members because this club is almost like... dead... WE NEED ACTIVITY DXX

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I beat Silver again, this time in Voctory Road.
Somehow, he still thinks he can beat me later. Huhuhuh

Necro101

its okay but we need more members because this club is almost like... dead... WE NEED ACTIVITY DXX

I agree with you... xD We really need more people, or active people...
Change of subject;
What made me really like Silver, is when I saw the scene in the mangas where he is hanging in the ceiling in professor Elm's lab. He looked cool. (You told us to share stuff so that's what I'm doing).

RAWK ON

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
@ Elysian
i love Silver and his overconfidence and always trying to be a badass. i love it XDD

@ Necro101- ah i love that scence just so awesome and sneaky >: D i also like when hes in all seriousness in the tower to have Golds poliwhirl evolve as they are going to (i think i dont have it memorized) drown but poliwhirl isnt strong enough and being the "trader" he evolves it into politoed. i love that scene in the GSC arc.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It's like this:
Silver: "Yeah, so.. I lost again, for like... millionth time! Whatever, that proves NOTHING! I'm better than all you motherf***ers!"

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
@dirkac i do too if they did i would accually play it XD id love to battle agenst an epic pro Silver who i cant beat into a pulp ;^;

@Elysian- god i love that XDD in a connection to what Dirkac said i beat him to a pulp but still deny Deny! DENY!!!!
hes in denial of loss XDD

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
@dirkac i do too if they did i would accually play it XD id love to battle agenst an epic pro Silver who i cant beat into a pulp ;^;

@Elysian- god i love that XDD in a connection to what Dirkac said i beat him to a pulp but still deny Deny! DENY!!!!
hes in denial of loss XDD

He's in denial of winning too, as he beat me a few times, and then he comes along saying I always beat him. <_<

Anyway...

Aw this club reminds me of the Joltik/Silver RP me and Trioxhydre had in one of the forum games :p

Necro101

The announced gen 6 yesterday, or two days ago... But that doesn't mater. Are you guys (and girls) excited/what are your thoughts about it? I will write another post to tell you what I think.

RAWK ON