• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Silver Fan Club

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
To keep this on topic..... im very exited about gen IV and i se hope for this because i absolutly LOVE the new pokes so far and i hope for a PWT like thing or something but with being able to have rival battle with a full fledged expertly trained Silver with maybe.... Sneasle/weavile feraligatr red gyarados honchkrow ursaring and kingdra or his HGSS team (cant think of off the top of my head)

Necro101

Well, I see that you really liked the PTW. But to be honest, I did not find it that amazing... Yeah it was cool in a way, but I did not see why people found and still find it so amazing... But anyway, Silver's Pokemon in HGSS are Sneasel, Alakazam, Crobat, Gengar FTW, Magneton, and the starter that is super efective against your starter.

RAWK ON

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
No, Silver in HG/SS does not have Houndoom. He has, as far as I remember: Sneasel, starter, Crobat, Gengar Alakazam and Magneton.
It annoys me that he got the Sneasel, while I was stuck with Shuckle!

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
ah he did not have a houndoom but this was in our dissucion about what pokemon should silver have instead of _____
if anyone wants we can reopen that dissussion
@necro- i didnt see the pwt very amazing either though i do like the concepts im not much of a battler so i didnt really use it like i have never really liked- battle frontier,gear station,and any others i cant think of.

Necro101

No, Silver in HG/SS does not have Houndoom. He has, as far as I remember: Sneasel, starter, Crobat, Gengar Alakazam and Magneton.
It annoys me that he got the Sneasel, while I was stuck with Shuckle!

I know, I reread it and realized my mistake after I posted it but I did not change it since I had bad internet connection. (I had written 7 pokemon xD)

We need more active members....

RAWK ON

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
XD its fine ^_^
yeah i know i need a way to bring more people into the club but i dont know how......... <.>
ive decided to reopen this dissussion
if you could replace any pokemon in Silvers HG/SS or manga teams who would be replaced whith who and why?

his manga team is
weavile
feraligatr
honchkrow
kingdra
gyarados
and ryhperior

and HG/SS
sneasel
magneton
gengar
crobat
alakazam
and starter

i also found this official picture of him from the hgss chapters and I LOVE HIM WITH THE REDDISH BROWN HAIR!!!!! SOOOOOO MUCH <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

200px-Silver_HGSS_Adventures_2.png

Necro101

Well, I would change his Magneton in HG/SS for a Houndoom. xD It would be easier for me to remember his team, and I think Houndoom is much better that Magneton. Secondly, I would change his Rhyperior in the Mangas, for a Houndoom... See a pattern here? Basically, what I'm trying to say is that Silver should have a Houndoom.

RAWK ON

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Well, I would change his Magneton in HG/SS for a Houndoom. xD It would be easier for me to remember his team, and I think Houndoom is much better that Magneton. Secondly, I would change his Rhyperior in the Mangas, for a Houndoom... See a pattern here? Basically, what I'm trying to say is that Silver should have a Houndoom.

RAWK ON

Oh god I agree so much.

Also, I change his Alakazam withHoundoom, Magneton with Honchkrow, Crobat (lol frenshipz) with HYDREIGON.

... But yeah.

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
okay so new topic! How and would, you want Silver to be introduced or make a reappearance in future games when where and why?

Durbe

I'm tired
Probably him just being an NPC sitting somewhere? That happened with Jasmine in DPPt, and Crasher Wake in BW2.
If not, then if Team Rocket appears somewhere again, he would be there to assist?

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
hmm i like that idea! bolth of them acually!no no if your about to battle giovanni and maybe the new main you battle them with Silver! now that would be cool!

Necro101

hmm i like that idea! bolth of them acually!no no if your about to battle giovanni and maybe the new main you battle them with Silver! now that would be cool!

Silver could revive Team Rocket... Since he is Giovanny's son in the games (or at least what was shown) he could follow the steps of his father or revive it with him. That would be cool/EPIC!!!

RAWK ON

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
ah yes that too but idk if i like silver more by my side or the villan oh! what if he revives it then at the end turnes back into our side now THAT would be cool

Durbe

I'm tired
Silver could revive Team Rocket... Since he is Giovanny's son in the games (or at least what was shown) he could follow the steps of his father or revive it with him. That would be cool/EPIC!!!

RAWK ON

Oh, that's a nice thought too, somewhat.

Although Silver has already been corrected by the player's influence... Maybe he'd become a second N, forced to become the leader?

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
oh yes i forgot about that XP
hmm perhaps like in the manga giovanni wants him to be his successor

Necro101

oh yes i forgot about that XP
hmm perhaps like in the manga giovanni wants him to be his successor

Well we can't really know that can we? On a side note, my exams are done and everything is back to normal! WHOOO!
We need another topic! To be honest, I have no clue what the topic could be about...

RAWK ON

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
mah gawd i dont know either....... ummmmm.......
based on what he looks like what do you think he would be named (in hgss) like if you didnt know his real official name what would you call him instead?
well i called him magma because of his bright red hair and color coding of red and black :) (kinda sucky but oh well)

Necro101

Well, I would probably call him something stupid like Dick or A*s... Lol xD
But seriously, I would probably name him Shadow. I think it sounds cool and it reflects his personality.

RAWK ON

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
very nice i know people who named him d*ckface, jack A**, b*sturd, and stuff like that XD