• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Silver Fan Club

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
its fine ^U^ take your time im quite busy as well XD

I think silver was very scared and timid when he was captured being how he was so young like I think 3 when he was captured so I really think he felt extremely scared then he met blue who became his friend. the expirance could have had made his personality the way it is as well aside from the whole "son of teamrockets leader" thing which he didn't even learn about until much later in his life do I think the expirance did make him a very serious emotionless person and that he was really scared that is scarred him being taken like that.

Necro101

How do you think Silver (and all the others) felt like when he/they were kidnapped by the Masked man?

I think Silver and all the others must of have been really scared, but at the same time curious and maybe also happy. Let me explain. He was obviously scared due to the fact that he was a kid and he was being kidnaped by a huge bird not knowing where he was going. Also due to a mask man kidnaping them. Secondly I think he might of have been curious at some point. I know I would of have been curious after i would of have accepted the fact that I was not going back home. Thirdly, he must of have felt happy due to the fact that he was learning many things and he had made a new friend named Blue/Green and that she was there to "support" him. He must of have been mixed by a torrent of emotions not knowing which one to sussed to. That is probably why he is who he is now and why it seems like he has "no" emotions other than anger and hatred.

Sorry for taking so much time to write this but I have been very occupied.

RAWK ON

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
hmm new topic then! man I wish other people would post responses well as the topic goes...
What do you think Silver May be Like if he were never kidnapped by the Masked Man and lived and grew up with Giovanni?
ill post my response later :)

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
I did join once then I became inactive for a long time so T.T
username:epicjirachifan
nickname(optional):EJF
why you like silver: I like his character design and development. The back story and his denial of giovanni being his father in the frlg chapter really touched me. His personality is one that I find really appealing.
how you became a silver fan: I have always been a massive fan of the manga and silver is one of my favourite characters. He is the reason why I like the hgss chapter so much. I went to the shop and baught the 1st volume of the gsc series. The moment silver was on the page I liked him.
who recomended you(if any): no one....

Also I made a banner a while back. Usw it if
u want
charactersilver.png

Last edited:

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
;U; welcome back to the club EJF im glad im starting to see a few more members popping up ^U^
thank you for the banner ill add that to the OP now! :D

Necro101

hmm new topic then! man I wish other people would post responses well as the topic goes...
What do you think Silver May be Like if he were never kidnapped by the Masked Man and lived and grew up with Giovanni?
ill post my response later :)

He would not be who he is now, and I think I would not like him. I think that Silver has a great backstory and that it reflects him very well. The only character that I find that has evolved/has a deep backstory is Silver. Certain gym leaders received a change of outfit, but whatever. No trainer that I can think of have as great of a backstory as Silver. I think that if he would not of have been captured by the mask man, he would not be as relevant. He would probably just be "another" character and be forgotten after a span of time. The reason I love Silver is because of his backstory and how it reflects him as a person. If he would not have been captured by the mask man, he would not have the same backstory and attitude, and might not even have any. Some characters in pokemon I feel have no emotions, and Silver is not one of them. When you read his text even in the game you can feel the mood he is in. Sad, depressed, chill...etc
I deviated the main point, but this is all to say that Silver would not be the Silver we know and love if he had not been captured by the mask man.

RAWK ON

Last edited: