• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Silver/Gold Warstories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Okay, I have a war story for everyone. This may sound unbeleviable, but it is true. There I was, at the champion. He had one pokemon left, I had two. Then the unthinkable happened. I ran out of revives, and was down to my lv. 5 Togepi. His pokemon had about 20 hp left, but to a lv. 5, that might as well be 200. Well he kept using stat boosting attacks, while I wittled away at his hp. I, god knows how, beat him. It is perhaps my greatest triumph to date.

Last edited:

shadow_zoroark

Think They Saw Us?
well I took out the entire elite four with a lvl 65 cronknaw........ after that I took out the champion with a lvl 50 houndour

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
That's pretty awesome and must have beem some beastly Togepi!

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
Status
Not open for further replies.