• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Silver Haired Girl(Warning GirlxGirl fic with Nudity, sexual themes and violence)

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
Someone smells a pervert in this thread... O_O

Begone Pervert!

Poison Master

A Local Person
ummmm, does it matter that he is a pervert? It's a girlxgirl fic so perverts are welcome lol

Anyways, yea, I have 3 chapters coming up, a normal one, a one about Billy Bleach, and another one about Mark and Christine (this one will probably be edited to be allowed on here ;)

Oh yes, if you would like to partake in the fic as a charector, just ask, I need some people for in the pub and also some for the tournament coming up.

So, if you would like to partake, just put this:

Name:
Sexuality (do you like girls or boys?):
Drink of Choice:
Weapon of Choice:
Personality:
A little description of who you are, what you look like and interests.

As I say, there will be more and more girls and boys being added, and if I must do a guyxguy then I will....

Last edited:

Poison Master

A Local Person
Chapter 7

Ayame helped a very drunk Paine home, Paine was pretty much resting on Ayame “Wow, she’s heavier than she looks” she complained to herself as Paine mumbled to herself “Oh well, least she’s happy, and I do get free beer.” Ayame snickered to herself as she felt Paine drool on her. Ayame tried to shrug Paine off her but Paine was too drunk to move.

“Ugh, stop drooling Paine!” Ayame shouted at her as Paine slowly opened her eyes “Ayahmee? Iss thaht you?” Paine grinned as she wrapped her arms around Ayame choking her. “Youhr mai behst fhreid!” she laughed at her own joke, Ayame turning purple at the face, She pulled Paine off her and continued her way back, Paine tripping over a load of bins as Ayame continued her walk home. Paine brushed herself off messily and followed her.

It took them another ten minutes to finally make their way to the front door….in which Paine fell through it as she opened it. Ayame giggled a little before helping Paine up and looked around, nothing out of the ordinary. Ayame dragged Paine into the living room and let her sleep on the couch. “mmmmm” was all Paine could mutter out as Ayame smiled down at her. Soon Paine was in a drunken sleep as Ayame quietly tip-toed off to bed.

Ayame slept through the night peacefully, all of a sudden she was woken up by the sound of hammering and moving. She grumbled and looked at the time. “11:30!? How the hell did I let myself sleep in this late!?” she exclaimed as she threw over her covers and leapt out of bed, knocking the alarm clock to the ground. She threw on her usual Ninja garb minus the armour and ran down the corridor, arranging her hair. The banging and hammering was getting louder as she approached the top of the stairs.

As Ayame looked down she saw nothing out of the ordinary. “Hmmm, maybe I did drink too much last night….” She sighed to herself and made her way downstairs. The banging getting louder, no sooner had she gotten downstairs had she notice the reason for the banging, the door leading to the bar had been blocked up. Ayame blinked at it for a while before walking around to the front of the house. Tho and behold, a new door leading into the bar had been added.

The bar outside looked nice, an old Victorian style had been added, along with a Victorian style door. A Pub sign hung from above the door saying the name of the pub. “The World…” Ayame read it out loud. “Same as always…I wonder if this was a bad idea….” She sighed out loud as she studied the design of the house more. “Fitcher is gonna flip when he sees it….” She told herself under her breath, she opened the door to see that the interior had been also changed.

The room seemed to be dimly lit, along with some of the tables had been removed, in place was several stalls, the black leather seats looking inviting. At the bar, stacks of bottles both the right side and upside down had been added, adding to the authentic Pub atmosphere. A few stools were next to the now black bar, pub handles were on the other side, easily allowing the landlords to get the drink out without people stealing. Along the bar was a brass rail, the usual people would lean on when ordering their drinks. Lights were busy getting fitted as Ayame looked around.

Ayame sighed and walked over to Mark, who was busy fitting one of the lights. “Hey! What are you doing to this place!?” She demanded from him as he grinned “Just adding to the pub atmosphere, we even got the basement dug out and everything.” Ayame blinked at him, “Why didn’t you tell me that you were going to change this place?” Mark finished putting the light in and jumped off the table. “Well, I told Paine to tell you, didn’t she tell you?”

Ayame shrugged “I just got up…” she turned around and made her way over to the jukebox, she studied the songs and bands carefully, she smiled to herself until she came across a CD she knew too well. Her eyes widened as she turned to Mark who was behind the counter, obviously fixing something. Christine walked appeared from the door, carrying in some paintings for the walls. “Christine….what is that CD doing in there?” Ayame quizzed her as she pointed at the jukebox. Christine studied it “oh yea! Paine said for to put it in there.” She shrugged and went on with her business as Ayame sighed to herself.

After getting over the shock of one part of the house being drastically changed, Ayame decided to go out the backdoor of the pub, or what it was then, now it was a corridor, toilets on the right hand side, Ayame shook her head and tried to open the back door, locked, “grrr, what the ****…” she complained as she examined the keyhole more thoroughly. “Oh…It’s the same as the front door one.” She exclaimed happily as she unlocked the door, slamming it shut behind her, thus making it locked again.

Ayame looked around the back of the house, same as usual; the hotsprings looked just as inviting as they had been before. She smiled to herself and looked to the right, to her surprise the dojo had grown in size too, about double what it used to be. Ayame felt curious about it as she looked inside, it now looked more like a traditional Japanese dojo than before. “Wow, so this is what they have been doing too…I guess I did fly off the handle a little bit, I’ll apologise later.” Ayame smiled as she looked over the walls, placed strategically along the walls was fine swords, katanas and other traditional weapons.

No sooner had Ayame brushed her hand off the soft sand that was now the floor had she felt at home, she knew that she would end up spending most of her day in here. “What can be better? Training, cooling in the hotsprings and finally getting ******?” she laughed to her own joke, even if there weren’t anyone to hear it. She turned to the door, wanting to get her daggers and shuriken out of storage as soon as possible. No sooner had she gotten to the door had she felt her stomach growl out to her.

“Oh yea, food time!” she looked at the Dojo clock, “****! Almost 1pm! No wonder I’m hungry!” she exclaimed as she dashed over to the kitchens, luckily the back doors to the kitchen were nearby providing a rather nifty shortcut. She wavered around the ovens and stoves and into the main eating area, no sooner had she entered the area but.

“Would you like any toast?” the familiar chirpy voice of Talkie asked as Ayame looked at it. “Yea ok Talkie, make me two slices.” She said cheerfully as the toaster went silent for a moment. “What? No hitting? No shouting? You actually want toast!? Oh happy days!” The toaster started jumping around on the spot, funny how toasters do that eh? It was short lived as Ayame’s hand went flying down on it.

“Stupid thing! Can’t I have some toast without complaining?” the Toaster let out a sigh of relief as two slices of crispy brown toast popped out. Ayame buttered it and placed it on a plate before sitting down. A minute later Serra and Matthew came into the room. They looked at Ayame for a moment before Matthew sat down, chewing some liquorice, Serra sat down next to him writing something.

“Late breakfast?” Matthew asked Ayame as she nodded while chewing her toast hungrily. “Ah I see, Paine was worried about you.” Matthew added as Ayame looked around. “Where is Paine, anyways?” she asked as Serra pointed out the window. “She said something about a hangover and needed to bathe it off in the hotsprings.” Serra told Ayame as she made herself a cup of tea.

“So, Serra, what you been up to today?” Ayame asked as Serra winked at her “Well, me and Matthew had…” at this point Serra didn’t manage to finish as Matthew had put his hand over her mouth. “Oh! We just played Monopoly all night…yea!” he told her, sweat dripping down his face. Ayame just munched on her toast as she smiled at the couple.

Elsewhere Paine yawned as she sank into the warm water, “Nice and comfy…” she muttered to herself as she closed her eyes, her head resting on a towel she placed along the side of the springs.

End Chapter 7

I also have the One Shot chapter too, under the name of Grass, it follows Billy Bleach

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
Um... So perverted...

NO, I will not participate in this perverted of a fic!

Good chapter though... ^_^

Playing "Monopoly", eh? Does this "Monopoly" include loss of virginity?

I G2G, see ya!

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
Poison master, that comment wasn't that bad.

pkmngame, that was just plain sick...

But are you serious? Did they really have... it?

S

SilverGrey

Can u draw the characters?..........in the nood...................JUS KIDNN! pretty good story but too overrated

Poison Master

A Local Person
actually, I have drawn them in the nude plenty of times lol

Well, it may be overated, but I like it hehe, seems that people are liking my closet monsters and on that note, I must say one thing.

ME!? THE KING OF THE WORLD? Here? With Ayame and Paine? at 3A.M in the morning? Are they quite mad? Did nobody think of the consequences......oh well, bottom up girls, I'm home hehehe *closes door behind me*

silliness aside lol yea, next chapter will be a censored one for this site lol oh well

Poison Master

A Local Person
# Wouldn’t it be nice if ah could get on with me neighbours?

A heavy rock theme plays as Billy Bleach’s face comes on the screen; suddenly the skit show’s usual theme plays over it as it starts up again.

The scene changes to a pub as Billy Bleach looks around. “Ok, here’s how it goes, you lend me a fiver, I’ll buy some drinks off you, and you get the money back.” He tells Mark as he sighs; this was a usual thing that Billy did borrowed money and used it to buy off the person who gave him it.

“Are you gonna do this every time you come in here Billy?” Mark asked him again, Billy’s sights were more focused on what was happening over in the corner, a young woman was playing on the machine in there. Billy’s chance to shine.

“Hold the reels hun! Hold the reels!” he called out as she turned around to him, he wore his usual dull green top along with his jeans, his curly blondish reddish hair stood out, he smiled at her. “Right, hold them reels.” He pushed her out the way and tried to show off by turning his back to the machine, he pushed some buttons as the girl watched on.

“So, what’s your name?” he asked quizzing “Paine” the girl answered, obviously ****** off at the man who stole away her game. “Now, could you move out of the way? I’m trying to play this game” she snapped at him, he sighed and moved out of the way letting the girl look down at what he had done. “You *******!” she growled at him “You lost the game for me!”

Billy shrugged and snapped back at her “Don’t blame me, I was only trying to help. That’ll pay out any minute” he commented as she glared at him, suddenly a red hand mark was on his face as Paine walked off back to the bar scowling. Billy just shrugged it off and sat down, next to one of his good friends Archie. Archie looked over at Billy “So, how’s yer luck tonight?” he asked Billy as Billy sighed. “That Paine girl hit me.”

Archie nodded his wise head…well, when I say wise I mean crazy. “Yea, she lives here apparently. The Landlords took her in; don’t know anything else about her though.” Billy thought for a little. “Yea, she’s only really friendly to them….oh well.” He looked over at the jukebox, someone was approaching it. He quickly jumped up and walked over to the jukebox, Bingo! Someone was about to use it!

No sooner had Paine put the money but Billy was all over her again, she glared at him “What do YOU want?” she stuck her finger up as soon as Billy opened his mouth. “I was only gonna say to put Phil Collins on…” he complained as she kept the finger up. Billy turned and walked back to the bar, Christine was on serving the drinks now. “Give me a pint love.” He said in his usual tone. Christine poured him a pint and took his money, which was borrowed so another free pint.

Billy sat down by himself again, no sooner had he made his moves on Paine had Archie left and went home “Old coot, wonder where he got to…” Billy wondered to himself as a young man sat opposite him. Billy didn’t look at him, “Someone’s sitting there mate.” The young man looked around as Billy spoke up again “Somebody is sitting there.” The man was determined to stay put but Billy kicked his leg forcing him to move. The man grumbled as Billy started up a crossword that was laying on the table.

It took ten minutes before Billy decided he couldn’t do the first question. He turned to Mark. “Know what the answer is to number one?” Mark looked at it for a moment “It’s Monkfish, I bet it is!” Billy looked at it again ‘Which TV cop shouts and points at people, demanding cups of tea (8 words)’ Billy shrugged and put it down on the crossword.

Paine sighed and walked over to Christine “Who is that annoying guy?” she grumbled as Christine sighed too. “His name is Billy Bleach, he is always here, don’t mind him.” Paine clenched her fist. “If he don’t stop the way he is acting then I’m gonna kill him!” she grumbled as Christine agreed with her. “Yea, don’t worry, we all feel like that, why don’t you go get some sleep?” Paine smiled “Thanks, yea I guess it is late.”

Paine walked behind the counter as Billy again got stuck in his crossword. “What’s the answer to 2 down?” he asked out loud as nobody answered. He threw down the crossword and drank down yet another pint. This was his 3rd this evening, he skimmed the room, and “Nobody doing anything interesting” he told himself as he stood up. “Right! Pub Quiz!”

Most of the pub moaned and complained at this, they all knew what Billy’s quizzes were like. He stood up, fumbled in his back pocket for a minute and pulled out a sheet of paper. “Right! Question 1! Who has been ****ing Pete’s missus?” the crowd ignored him as he continued onto question two. “Fair enough, how about what is the name of the best band in the world?”

Again nobody answered him, some even turned to the TV which was at least providing some entertainment as the man spoke on it.

“Will you get off my show!?” he complained as the other man stayed put “But Carl! This actually does work! I promise! I know it won’t evaporate!” The man told the presenter as he was pushed off the screen. “Sorry about that, now next week. Bats…are they really blind? Or they just taking the piss outta me?”

The crowd laughed as Billy scowled, he was losing his audience, better escape and quickly. He quickly walked over to the door, looking towards the rest of the customers as they continued as if he weren’t there, there Billy slipped out into the darkness.

Billy slowly walked home, unaware of the person behind him. “Billy Bleach?” he asked him as Billy turned around and nodded “Pete…is that you?” the man nodded back. “Yes, Why did you do that to me?” the man complained, looming out of the shadows as Billy shrugged “It was in my quiz…” The man scowled at him, before pulling his arm back and sending it into Billy “You *******!”

Billy held his gut for a moment as the man readied another punch. “This one’s for your face Billy.” The man snarled at him as Billy looked up, readying a punch. “Sorry to be a bother then.” The man swung at Billy, missing. Billy jumped up and swung his punch, he got lucky, the punch made contact as the man collapsed onto the floor, blood spilling out of his nose.

Billy sighed and continued along as Pete swore his vengeance on him. Little did Billy know, soon he would have to pick a new pub.

A few days later, Billy woke up from his usual hangover, he looked around, his mother – Rose Bleach was still asleep watching Dale Winton’s Pets Win Prizes. Billy looked around and smiled at her, the 24 year old would never tell his dear old mother where he goes at night. He locked the door behind him and stepped onto the elevator making its decent down the 40 floors.

Billy quickened his pace as he made his way to the Pub, he stopped in shock as he saw the boarded up doors and windows, he didn’t know what to say, he saw Archie sat down outside the pub, hoping it would open. “Hey Billy” the old coot told him as Billy looked down “um, someone’s sitting there mate…” Billy told the man “Sorry about that Archie, force of habit…”

Archie just smiled at him “So, you gonna find a new pub eh? Hardest game in the world that is you know…” Billy sighed and looked around, no pubs nearby. He thought for a minute, “How about the new one? Just opened up, supposed to be amazing. Its in a mansion, might be able to get lucky there eh?” Archie asked Billy as he thought for a moment before nodding. “Yea sure, that one sounds good.”

Fin

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
Are you serious?!?!? What the heck?!?!?!

Not bad chapter, though I couldn't really understand what was going on... ^_^; heh...

So you skipped a chapter becuase it's censored?

Poison Master

A Local Person
that chapter was a One-off chapter, mainly revolving around Billy Bleach. It also gives a little back story to Paine's life before she met Ayame (more will be cleared up soon...I hope) it was mainly there as a quick chapter before I started this one (bout 30% done) and no, I won't be skipping chapters because of lemons, I will be putting up the censored one and then offering people the uncensored one through PM or some other way (PM me for details)

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
Why don't you just post the details and we'll PM you for the chapter? o_O...

*is bored* *goes to fanfiction.net*

Poison Master

A Local Person
well, the chapter is finished, but due to it being 90% too bad for the forum, yes, it will have to be PM'd lol so anyone who PMs me about the chapter will be sent it ^_^

Poison Master

A Local Person
here is a guideline for the next couple of chapters (only rough so be prepared for changes)

Chapter 9: A tournament you say?
Chapter 10: Strange Trainer
Chapter 11: Lost!
Chapter 0: Pub Pubbing (R)
Chapter 12: It's cumming! (R)
Chapter 13: Preliminaries Ayame vs Guy
Chapter 14: Strange goings on....
Chapter 0: Matthew and Serra's case files
Chapter 15: Fitcher returns (R)
Chapter 16: Begin the tournament, mad scientists!
Chapter 17: The Chef Cookoff.

Them are the ones I got so far. I have the basis for all of them done, although due to my skit show, I aint had much in the chance of working on this. Sorry for any delays, I suspect the whole series to end at around 30 chapters.

shadowblade

Anime Fan
Could you please PM me another copy of the pictures and the link for the first two did not work, could you try and solve this probelms, thanks.