• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Silver Haired Girl(Warning GirlxGirl fic with Nudity, sexual themes and violence)

M

macBad0

same thing

Like u said to me, a very good fic with mouthwatering details.

Poison Master

A Local Person
Chapter 22: The man with the plan

Paine walks out onto the coliseum, her sword in hand. The cheering crowds voices surround her as she looks onward, opposite her, a man with short black hair, a black suit and tie, black trousers and glasses smirks at her.

“You look to be easy prey, I shan’t worry too much about you.” He chuckled as he used the palm of his hand to push up his slipping glasses. Paine clutched her sword tighter, narrowing her eyes and separating her legs, taking a fighters stance.

“I’m tougher than I look.” She smiled a little, quickly removing it after as the man raised an eyebrow. “Oh? Well let’s see shall we?”

*----*---*---*---*---* Opening: BREAKTHROUGH *---*---*---*----*

We return to the battle as the man walks to the edge of the arena, he picks up a long suitcase and removes what seems to be long cat claws. These claws are similar in length to swords, and with 5 on each hand it’s gonna hurt! He attached these claws onto a glove which he slipped on each hand.

“Now, you will know how Kuro Neko treats his victims.” (Note: Neko isn’t his real last name, however Kuro Neko translates into Black Cat, which is the name of the Pirate crew he is leader of) he laughed as he used his palm to push up his glasses.

Paine quickly went into a defensive stance. ‘Ok, what happens next, the enemy has 5 weapons, although its more easier to count them as 2.’ She thought to herself as her eyes widened. Slash marks filled her back as she collapsed to the ground.

Paine could feel the blood pouring as she struggled to get up. ‘No time for medical emergancies’ she thought to herself as she was face to face with Kuro again. He smirked as he held his arms back again, ready to strike. Paine quickly leapt, her shoulder connecting with his stomach, delaying the attack.

Paine smiled coldly as she swung her sword diagonally, barely clipping the edge of Kuro’s stomach as he dodged the attack. Kuro looked down at his wound and scowled. “So, you’ve managed to hit me have you? Well, its not much.” He snorted.

Kuro ran at Paine again, thrusting his arms back, he was merely a blur, his agility on a completely different level to Paine’s, Paine quickly blocked, stopping the attack. Paine focused her eyes on Kuro, trying to find a weakness.

Kuro however launched another attack, this time jumping in midair and using his agility to seemingly teleport behind Paine. “This time your DEAD!” he screamed as he slashed Paine’s back again, hitting the already open wounds.

Paine sank to the floor as she breathed deeply. Her vision becoming doubled as she saw Kuro smirking at her. He kicked her a couple of times. “pfft, not even a could play toy.” He complained as he kicked her.

Paine struggled to get up as she coughed, blood pouring out of the side of her mouth. “Why?” she thought to herself. “Why did I join this stupid tournament?” she complained as she got to her knees. Kuro just sighed and slashed again, Paine’s face exploded as the claws sliced her face. Blood trickled down her face as they mixed with the tears.

Kuro just smirked, “What’s wrong? Is the little girl too weak to move?” he laughed. Paine felt cold as Kuro kicked her in her already ailing face. She flew back, her head smashing against the floor. Her mind went blank.

The didgeridoo plays as Carl Hooper, host of That’s Amazing walks onto the screen for the half time show. “G’day, and welcome to That’s Amazing, the show that literally kicks the *** of day to day lives, this week we have a profile of a character in the show, by the help of one of my good friends, may I introduce you to Marc Hope.”

“HUH? What the **** am I doing here?” he groaned as he looked around “Well, your needed to do this with me.” Carl commented as Marc sighed “fine, who are we profiling?”

Carl smiled, re-arranging his coat. “Well, because Paine is the main character, how bout we start with her?” Marc struggled to remember who Paine actually was “Paine? That’s the one Reed was talking about? Silver hair? Right? I haven’t actually met her.”

Carl sighed “I thought you knew her, why don’t you just try it then?” Marc snorted, “No, I have no idea what the **** your talking about.” “Well, just read from the cue cards mate.” Carl tried to help him as Marc just shook his head.

“Geez, fine, right then what we got?” Marc spoke as he started to read from some cue cards.

“Name: Paine
Height: 1.65 m
Weapon: Double Handed Sword
Hobby: Fighting, Dolls and Girls
Breast Size: D
Heheh, just how I like em.”

Carl gave a shocked look. “You can’t say that on here! Go on! Get off me show!” Carl screamed at Marc while pointing off the stage. Marc just shrugged and walked off, lighting up a cigarette. Carl shouted at him as he walked off. “And put that out! Yer git.” He shook his head and smiled at the screen. “Next time on That’s Amazing, we’ll have a profile of our very own female Ninja, Ayame.”

“W-Where am I?” Paine mumbled to herself as she looked around, darkness. She was in some sort of state of subconscious. She could only see light ahead of her. “Stay away from the light, stay away.” She told herself. She walked around in the darkness, not knowing where she was when she suddenly collapsed.

“What is this place?” she groaned as she stepped forward. All of a sudden a strange force shoves her down to the ground. “What…is this force?” she groaned as a voice shot through her head. “Why do you blame yourself?” the voice spoke.

“What?” Paine tried to fight back. The voice continued. “Who are you? What is your ambition?” it continued. Paine couldn’t speak. “Why do you fight? What will it do?” the voice boomed.

“I fight….for my friends.” Paine spoke softly. “But they are either dying or seriously ill.” Tears began to well up. The voice spoke up again. “And why do you think that?” it asked as Paine bowed her head.

“Because…I’m weak, I can’t protect them.” She sniffed as the voice spoke up again. “Paine, you are neither weak nor strong, however you do have the power to protect people.” It told her as Paine shook her head.

“No, I can’t do anything.” She cried as she spoke the voice boomed again. “If you feel that way, then give up your life, you have friends around you that are counting on you, and yet you still complain.”

An image of Reed, Christine, Matthew, Serra, Shina and Ayame appear in Paine’s mind as Paine looks up. “Now, continue to fight, become great, protect the ones you love!” Paine wiped away the tears in her eyes as her vision came back to normal.

Kuro was looking down on her, a bored expression on his face. He kicked Paine. Hard. It didn’t even faze Paine, she seemed to have entered a shocked state, Kuro backed away, sensing something.

“What…what are you?” he stammered as Paine snickered to herself, her eyes darkening. “Tell me? Why are cats great runners? To run away from dogs, because they are weak…Cats are weak!” she howled out as she charged at Kuro.

Kuro quickly ran around in circles, trying to outrun Paine, but it was no use, wherever he went, Paine would catch up. Paine was blinded by rage, only one voice spoke through it. “Paine, it’s time, time for you to fly. Square you shoulders, and jump.”

Kuro stopped, getting ready for an attack. Paine just looked at him, and started running. She squared her shoulders as she narrowed her eyes, concentrating on Kuro, Kuro noticed and started to run. Paine didn’t change direction as Kuro ran around in circles.

Kuro grinned as he ran, Paine jumped. The attack, a barrel-roll attack. As Paine twisted from the jump, she connected with Kuro. Kuro fell instantly, clutching his arm. “Ugh…I give.” Kuro muttered. Paine just passed out a minute later, the voice ringing out in her head.

“FLY DEVILBAT, FLY!”
As Paine woke up, she jumped back a little, standing over her was Juumonji along with Harding and Marc. Marc grunted to her, lighting up a cigarette. “Sup? You must be that Paine girl.” He spoke as Paine blinked, Juumonji pushed him out of the way.

“Girl, that move….it was the Devil Bat Dive wasn’t it?” Paine shrugged at the question as she held her shoulder. “Yea, that shoulder will hurt for a while, a note of caution….don’t use that move more than once or twice.” Juumonji continued. Paine blinked as he turned to Marc and Harding.

“You two, help her to the changing room.” He ordered as Marc and Harding raised their eyebrow. “HUUH? HUUUUUH!?” they complained but did as he said. Paine nodded. “Hey, you’re the other two Huh brothers aren’t you? Reed told me a little about you, where is he anyways?” she asked as Marc shrugged.

“Something about having to go to Hospital, cops caught him on the way in. I dunno.” Marc grumbled.

We see Reed being walked along by a doctor. “I’m sorry, I don’t really know what happened, she came in earlier on looking like this, the next thing we know….well I can’t tell you exactly how she passed on, but I’m sure it was peaceful.” They come to a stretcher with a blanket on.

The doctor removes the top of the blanket as he walks up to a stretcher. We see it is Christine, her face is twisted into some sort of extreme pain, blood still drips from the nose.

“Um, have you seen….no..no.” the Doctor mumbles as he leaves Reed alone. Reed starts to cry as a shadow walks up to Reed. The shadow speaks. “I am sorry Reed, allow me to take you to somewhere where you can let it out.”

The voice belongs to Nico Robin, she is looking gloomy as always, Reed looks at her and follows. She takes him to what seems to be a warm reception area. She sits Reed down and puts her arm around him.

Ending: Blaze Away

Next time on Silver Haired Girl, it is a explosive tag-team battle as both Reed and Robin take on Bamba, the giant of a man who attacked the Huh brothers in the café. And he’s unbelievably strong! Will the secret techniques that Reed has learnt allow the duo to beat Bamba? Or will Bamba’s amazing strength crush them both?

Chapter 23: Power vs Technique vs Power vs Technique.

Serra, Shina and Matthew are left walking around the hallways, probably lost. Serra grumbles. “Where did our rides get to? I was all comfy.” She complained as Shina scowled at one of the passers by, admiring her revealing outfit.
“What do you want punk!?” she screamed at him as he ran off in the opposite direction. Serra giggled as Shina did this. “Hehe, your beginning to act more like Marc Hope all the time.” She commented as Shina went bright red. “WHAT!? How dare you say that! Take it back!”

Matthew laughed. “You’ve went bright red.” As the three continued to continue along the corridors, lost.

Geoff, Mike and Brian Chapter 4: Lost? (also note, we finally find out where the whole SHG story takes place, the lovely town of Spent!)

“Hello? Yes, this is the Spent committee….SPENT.” Mike Harris hollered into his phone as the trio are now in the woods lost. Brian sighs. “Let’s go back, at least onto the road.”

Geoff shakes his head. “No! I know these woods, this is a shortcut, don’t worry.” He laughs as Mike shouts into his phone again. “Hello? Is anyone there? Ugh, bloody signals gone.” He complains about his phone as he looks up to Geoff.

“Geoff, do you know where we are going here?” Mike asks as Geoff stands still and points a finger in the air. “What you doing?” Mike asks as Geoff concentrates. He farts loudly.

“One-Nil!” Geoff laughs in delight. Brian shakes his head. “Geoff, is this the right way? Are you sure we aren’t lost?” Geoff smiles “Well, do Bears **** in the woods?” Brian sighs “I don’t know Geoff, but I will if we don’t hurry up.”

Geoff calms Brian down. “Don’t worry, I know exactly where we are, this is north, and that is magnetic north.” Geoff points in the opposite direction to where they are headed, they continue. “And this’ll be our hotel!” he points at a fast flowing river.

“Well….across the river of course.” He tries to keep a smile.

Poison Master

A Local Person
Chapter 23: Power vs. Technique vs. Power vs. Technique.

Reed and Robin are still talking; Reed seems to have cheered up a little. “You know Robin, I’m glad I had someone to talk to about this.” Reed smiled as Robin blushed a little. “Oh…um…I just did what the deceased would have wanted.” Robin spoke as a rather drunk looking man swayed over to her.

“Heeeeey sis.” He grinned and sat lazily down as Robin twisted her face. “Ugh, hello brother, what is it you want?” Robin’s brother sat and thought as Robin shuffled in her seat. “Just making sure you come home again.” He grinned as he put his arm around her shoulder. Robin winced. “Don’t worry brother, I’ll be there.”

Reed looked up, listening in to Robin’s conversation. “Sister, you better not try and get out of it, I know you.” Robin turned her back to her annoying brother. “Sorry Agon.” She muttered under her breath. Reed snorted. “Well what if she wanted to stay with one of her friends?”

Agon looked up, flicking away his dreadlocks from in front of his eyes and removed his sunglasses. “And who might you be?” he narrowed his eyes at Reed. Reed ruffled his clothes and raised his eyebrow. “Huh?” he spoke sarcastically. Agon stood up and walked over to Reed. Agon was wearing an open pale yellow and brown shirt revealing his toned muscular body; in his ear he hung a small earring. His trousers were like a Samurai’s, long but thin.

Agon loomed over Reed and raised his eyebrow, Reed instantly felt a cold wave flow over him, Reed had met some scary people in his time, ranging from Jango, the large guy and Juumonji, this man however beat him, this man was…..plain and simply.

“EVIL.” Reed muttered out loud as Agon stared at him, “Robin won’t stay with friends because she doesn’t have any.” Agon told Reed as Reed snarled at him, grabbing Agon at the collar. “HUUUH!?” Reed groaned. Agon smiled. “What do you think you’re doing boy? Know your place. Robin isn’t allowed to have friends, I, her brother am her only companion.” Agon laughed as Robin held down her head.

Reed looked around. “Yes, well, me and Robin are friends; we were just about to go on a friendship run together.” Reed held up a chain with handcuffs on the end. Agon blinked as Reed attached it to his right arm and then to Robin’s. Robin blinked and waved her arm around, Reed mimicking the exact manoeuvre.

Agon just glared at Reed. “Yes, whatever you say.” He chuckled to himself. “Robin, remember, your match it coming up, I doubt you’ll manage to do anything to your opponent but still, it’ll be a laugh.” He walked away, chuckling to himself.

Robin looked towards Reed and smiled a little. “Thanks, it was nice of you.” she ran off, dragging Reed with her. She turned and looked at him, “Oh…right…” she noticed the chain connecting them.

Reed smiled nervously. “Sorry, looks like we’ll be hanging out for a while.” Robin smiled a little before looking away. “But, I have a match coming up, you’ll get hurt.” She spoke with a little concern. Reed just grinned and cracked his knuckles. “Don’t worry, I’ve had plenty of training.” He laughed to himself.

Marc, Harding, Shina, Serra, Matthew, Juumonji and Paine all sat down on some seats together around the ring. Marc looked at his watch. “Hmmm, I wonder where Reed is, the match is about to start.” He complained as he blew out some smoke from his cigarette.

On the other side of the arena, Agon swaggered down with some bimbos. They sat next to him and kissed and groped him while he sat down, much to the embarrassment of everyone around him. All of a sudden, a phone rang, Agon answered it.

“Hmmm? Yea, of course Robin won’t win; I think Bamba will be too much for her.” He chuckled as he closed the phone and laid his head back, his dreadlocks being stroked by the women.

Bamba, the giant whom faced the Huh brothers earlier walked into the arena, the fans cheered as he took centre stage. Robin and Reed soon followed their way out, getting mixed reactions from the crowd.

“Huh? HUH? HUUUUUH!?” Paine, Marc and Harding’s eyes all dropped as they saw the chain between the two of them. “What’s he doing with her?” Paine asked as Marc cried to himself. “I don’t believe it, the woman with the biggest breasts around and Reedy’s gone and claimed her himself.” He complained as Harding spoke up.

“Actually, it wasn’t that what I was talking about, look who the girl is fighting.” He pointed to Bamba as Marc raised his eyebrow. “It’s the git! Lemme at him!” Marc tried to jump over the barricade, Juumonji just stopped him.

“No, it looks like Reed is fighting in this battle too.” Juumonji grins. “Let’s see what his training will let him do.”

“G’day, and welcome to That’s Amazing with me Carl Hooper.” Carl is seen standing against a blank screen. “Today on the show we’ll find out, can dogs really look up? But first up on the show we’ve got Mr. Billy Bleach with us.”

Billy Bleach walks over next to Carl, he points at someone in the crowd. “Oi, somebody’s sitting there…nah not really.” He laughs to himself; Carl looks at the audience, clearly not amused.

Billy sighs and points to some information. “Right then, this…is Ayame’s information.” Carl reads the sheet rather surprised.

Name: Ayame
Hobbies: Weapons, Beer, swimming
Swimsuit: One-Piece swimsuit
Income: £0 (Her husband pays for everything)

“That’s just…great...” Carl sighs as Billy just shrugs. “Hey, you wanna go to the pub later on?” Billy asks. Carl nods. “Next time on That’s Amazing, we’ll go find out some info on Reed.”

Reed and Robin both get into a very awkward fighting stance as Bamba just glares at them, his lips move a little. “So, it seems that one of the douche bag brothers is here to help.” He spoke slowly.

Reed raised his eyebrow, annoyed. “HUUUH!?” Robin sighed “You seem to get annoyed easily.” She giggled to herself as Reed turned to her. “Quiet you, or I’ll make you slap yourself.” He jokingly spoke as she giggled again.

‘Stop it Robin, Agon told you not to get attached to people’ she told herself as she narrowed her eyes towards Bamba.

The fight bell rung as both Robin and Reed ran towards Bamba, whom didn’t move. “Twist! Clutch!” Robin called out as multiple arms appeared around Bamba; Bamba just grunted and batted them off with his arm, not phased at all by the attack, unlike Reed who was awe-struck.

“Wow! Did you see that?” Marc called out, impressed by Robin’s attack. Paine spoke up “yes, but why is it that her attacks couldn’t hurt that giant?” she asked Juumonji as he stroked his chin. “It seems that Robin’s arms all give off weak signals, Bamba’s strength is great, and he is massive.

“Do you think she can win?” Shina asked as Juumonji shook his head no. “I doubt she can win. However, she has Reed with her; he won’t let her get hurt.” Juumonji spoke, “he has lost too much recently, and he’s not going to lose her.” Paine looked over at Juumonji. “So you know about Christine?” she asked.

“Reed doesn’t show much pain, he keeps it inside him, for times like this.” Juumonji spoke softly. Back to the match and Bamba still hasn’t moved. Reed and Robin give both deliver a sharp kick to his neck. Bamba just sighed, “The Douche-bag brother is trying to hurt me.” Bamba then let out a deep laugh before stomping towards Robin.

With one swift arm swoop both Robin and Reed were knocked back. Reed was the first one to get up. He walked the short distance over to Robin who was breathing deeply. “Are you ok?” he asked, ignoring Bamba. Robin smiled and weakly stood up, holding her arm.

Bamba blinked. “Well, you seem to have more defence than before, but still just a fly.” Bamba chuckled. Robin glared at him, “Shut up! Just because my brother is paying you to beat me to a pulp, just because he thinks what is best for me…well, I DON’T WANT TO BE ALONE ANYMORE!” Robin shouted as she sprouted multiple arms. “Octo Fleur!” she called out as eight flowers bloomed from her right arm.

Bamba widened his eyes as the hands wrapped around his arm. “TWIST!” Robin screamed as all eight arms twisted themselves, Bamba’s arm twisting with them.

“KYAAR!” Bamba screamed before swinging his other arm, like a colossus. Smacking Robin square in the gut, she felt limp as she flew to the otherside of the arena. She opened her eyes and saw Reed helping her up, he was bleeding pretty badly.

“Robin, get on my back.” He spoke softly. Robin shook her head. “No, I will defeat him.” She spoke, Slam, another fist into Robin, Bamba’s good arm relaxed as he grinned. Reed glared at him. “That’s it you *******.” Reed spoke loudly.

Bamba chuckled. “Oh? And what can you do? I use the powers of the Pyramid, I can’t be hurt.” Bamba chuckled as what seems to be a pyramid appeared behind him, resembling his strength.

Reed laughed as he tended to Robin’s wounds. “I plan on becoming a doctor, you know, just to help a kiddie and laugh off any illness, just to see their faces when they know they aint gonna die. My girlfriend recently passed away to an illness, and I couldn’t do anything.”

Reed slung Robin over his back and pointed to Bamba, tears streaming down his face. “I’M SICK OF ALWAYS LOOSING!” Reed spat at Bamba. Bamba’s eyes widened as Reed spoke this, Bamba charged, outstretching his arm as he got ready to punch.

Reed just grabbed Bamba’s right arm sleeve with his left arm, pushing under Bamba’s same arm with his right, Robin’s arm extended at the same time. “I told you, I aint gonna lose, I have someone to protect right here.” Reed smiled, “I WONT LOSE!” Reed screamed as he pulled.

Bamba’s sleeve ripped where Reed gripped as Bamba went flying face first into the floor, Reed just kept the same pose as the image of the pyramid crumbled, Bamba’s defeat crushing it.

Agon jumped up, annoyed at the win. “WHAT!? HOW COULD SHE!? I’LL KILL HER!” he screamed. The girls tried to calm him down as he jumped around. On the otherside Marc, Harding, Paine smiled to themselves at the win. “Hah, I can’t believe Reed has gotten so strong so quickly.” Marc commented. Juumonji laughed. “He’s not that strong, just then, if he were to take on someone like Robin herself he would lose.”

Reed carried Robin to the back of the stadium and helped her stand up, she blinked at him for a moment. “T-Thank you.” She smiled sweetly at him, he just grunted. “Yea, I overheard your bro saying you should have lost, so I thought you should win instead.” Reed laughed as he patted Robin on the back. “You did well, and here was me thinking you were just a damsel in distress.” He laughed as Robin blushed a little.

“Well then, better work on taking this off.” Reed spoke as he nodded towards the chain.

“Actually, could you keep it on for a little longer?” Robin asked as Reed raised his eyebrow. “I just don’t want to face my brother alone, I know it’s not really something I should ask you, what with you losing your love and all.” She spoke softly. Reed laughed “fine then, but what are we gonna do about sleeping?”

Robin went beet red. “well…ummm….” She couldn’t finish her sentence as Reed whipped out his manga and started to read. Robin smiled a little and giggled to herself. “You have a nice laugh Robin, you should let it out more.” Reed spoke as Robin went beet red and mumbled to herself. “Come on, I’ll come introduce you to my friends.” Reed spoke, still walking and reading.

Tournament Day 2: END.

*---*--*-*---*--*---* Ending: Blaze Away *---*---*---*--*--*---*

Paine is sat in a hotel reception area with Juumonji, Marc, Shina and Harding. She finally asks them a question.

“When do you think Reed will be here?” she asks suddenly as Shina blinks at her. “Awww, you worried about him? Don’t worry, you have me.” Shina grinned and kissed Paine softly, as Marc’s eyes popped out. “Holy crap!”

Shina turned to Marc and sighed “what’s your problem?” Marc let out a gas of smoke, just commenting. “I wanted a camera to record that.” Shina glared at him, her fist connecting with his face not long after.

“So, something I must ask, if Reed is here, who is looking after the pub?” Paine asked. There was a long pause before Harding spoke up. “Reed said he’d find somebody to take care of it.”

“So you own a pub?” Robin asked as her and Reed walked around. “Yup. At the moment some idiot called Billy Bleach is looking after it.” Reed said flatly. Robin nodded while scratching his torso.

“Could you not to that.” Robin whispered in Reed’s ear. Reed raised his eyebrow while scratching himself. “Why not?” he then saw what was happening. “Well, a big girl like you, needs to feel them often…” he spoke nervously. Robin just glared at him. “I won’t do it again. I promise.”

The two continued walking. “Um….I need the toilet, how do we sort that out?” Reed spoke to Robin as Robin sighed. It was going to be a long day.

Next Chapter: Next time on Silver Haired Girls, we all take a quick day off, as Reed struggles with Robin and vice-versa, Marc and Harding find it hard training without him, but can Panther? The mysterious stranger Paine met before help them? And who is this Legz Akimbo Theatre Company? You’ll find out in Chapter 24: Go to Joan Glover

Mrcfly

Racing/car Phanacic
good stuff man. also macBad0 told me he'll be gone for an extra 2 weeks just to get an ongoing story like u told him

Poison Master

A Local Person
“Go to Joan Glover and tell her I love her.” A white van is seen driving along a country road. On the side panels of the van the words ‘Legz Akimbo Theatre Company: Put yourself into a child’ along with a logo is seen. Inside the van, a man with long black hair is driving, he has a pair of glasses that are a little small for him, and he is wearing a smart suit and tie, along with stripy trousers.

“Ollie! I’m trying to Drive!” he complains to another man, Ollie. Ollie had large round glasses and wavy brown hair. He wore a dark blue sweater along with brown trousers. “I’m just trying to get us in the mood; this is a big break for us!” Ollie comments as he looks at the third member. Phil Procter.

Phil Procter was openly gay (stay calm fan girls, please) he wore a tight shirt and pants, coupling his blonde hair. “Phil? Where are we?” Ollie asked as Phil shrugged. “Not sure, I think we are under this staple.” Phil commented. Ollie sighed. “We have been driving around Spent for ages. This gig is worth loads! You two better not screw it up for me, always be early for your work, the people’ll respect you for that.”

The van reverses, we see the words ‘Wankers’ painted on in red paint.

*---*---*---* Opening: breakthrough*---*---*---*---*

Robin moaned as Reed penetrated her, her womanhood collapsing as she held onto him, he was gentle, gentler than she thought. She held him tight as she opened up to him, like a flower blooming, with this she would become a true woman. She kissed him deeply, her love pouring into his as he kissed her back.

Reed’s hands softly groped her breasts as his tongue did the work, Robin moaned louder, enjoying the feeling. She could feel it coming, coming, coming!

Robin awoke with a start as Reed jabbed her. “Are you ok? You seem tired?” Robin looked around, trying to figure out where she was. Reed laughed as Robin went beet red. “Sorry, um, where are we?” Robin asked as she looked around, Reed sighed. “You must have been tired.” He smiled before starting to stand up, Robin did the same.

They were in a reception area, a receptionist tapped something into the computer as Reed and Robin walked over to the desk as the receptionist looked up. “Room for 2?” she asked as Reed nodded. “Yes please.” Robin looked at him, a little flushed. “But Reed! I’m still a virgin.”

Reed raised his eyebrow at her. “Huh? What’s that got to do with sleeping in the same bed?” he raised his arm, reminding Robin of their binds. Robin nodded and said nothing else.

Reed hadn’t gotten the key into his hand when someone tapped his shoulder; he turned to Robin, a little annoyed. “What is it now?” this was when he saw Paine and the others.

Paine smiled and hugged Reed tightly. “Thank you for coming.” She smiled, “Sorry to hear about Christine.” She looked at him; Reed looked away for a moment. “It’s ok…it was just her time.”

Suddenly, there were the sounds of gunshots as Marc and Harding raced out of the room, Juumonji appeared from the sounds carrying his gun. “PRACTISE!” he screamed as he shot around, smashing as much as he can. He turned to Reed, Paine and Robin. “What are you standing there for? You have to train too!” he shouted, opening fire on the three.

Juumonji is stood outside in what seems to be a park. He is holding a stopwatch and is petting a large dog. (The same as what he used in the Huh Brothers training a short while back)

“Ok! First up, the run of death! First up, Marc.” He looked up from his clipboard and over to Marc, who pointed to himself before throwing his cig to the ground and stamping on it. Putting it out.

Marc walked over to a painted line as Juumonji grinned, “now, run 40km, from here to that tree. And this is so you don’t think about slowing down.” Juumonji grinned as he picked out a dog chew, waving it in front of the dog as it picked its ears up, Juumonji then slipped the chew down Marc’s back. “Now, GO!” Juumonji laughed as the dog chomped on Marc’s backside, setting Marc running.

Marc panted as he reached the finish line; Juumonji clicked the stopwatch, scratching his chin. “4.8 seconds, not bad.” He smiled. “Right! Harding, your turn.” Harding did the same run, scoring a 5.7 on the run. Juumonji scowled at him. “YOUR GETTING SLOWER!” Harding panted, “It’s because I’m tired, it’s late you know.” Juumonji sighed and scratched his head as Reed and Robin stood up.

“Ok Robin, climb on my back.” Reed spoke to Robin before Juumonji butted in. “No, Robin’s in this too, she’s gotta run.” Juumonji grinned devilishly. Reed grabbed onto Robin’s arm tightly. “Get ready then.” The whistle blew and the two took off, Reed in the lead.

“Wow, 4.3 seconds!” Juumonji clicked as Reed passed the line along with a very tired Robin. Reed laughed “Sorry, my speed is pretty good.” Reed helped her up as Robin laughed a little, nervously.

“Right then, that’s everyone.” Juumonji grinned as he stroked his chin. “Now then, I’ll give you some positions.

Robin and Reed, you’ll go into speed based attacks,
Marc and Harding, you two will go into defensive attacks
Paine, you will be our all rounder.”

Juumonji smiled as the group spoke amongst themselves. Suddenly there was a coughing noise. Paine turned around to the noise and stepped closer to it. It seemed to be coming from behind a tree.

Legz Akimbo are still driving around in their van, looking for their place of destination. “Phil! Which way do we go?” Dave asks as Phil has no idea. Phil shrugs as they come to a roundabout. “LEFT!” Ollie shouts as they turn, “LEFT AGAIN! LEFT!” he keeps on screaming as they continue to turn left, just going in circles

Paine’s head pokes around the tree and finds Panther sitting, listening to the training, he smiles nervously. “Oh, sorry bout that.” He laughs nervously as Harding pokes his head around afterwards. “Huh? It’s a little black kid, what does he want?” Panther smiles at Harding nervously.

Soon Panther was stood out in the middle of the park; he knelt down and bowed in front of Juumonji. “Sir! Please! Train me.” He begged as Juumonji looked at him. “Why should I?” Juumonji flatly spoke as Panther looked up at him. “Please! I need to become strong!”

There was a moment of silence, Juumonji stared down at Panther. “No, I don’t need anyone like you to train.” Juumonji walked away as Harding spoke up. “Hey, you freely let Robin train with us; she’s just a girl, why can’t this guy join in?” Harding spoke, annoyed.

Marc nodded, breathing in his cigarette. Paine also nodded. Reed scowled, “Well, it’s not easy for me to train without Robin.” He spoke annoyed, Paine turned to him. “Oh, why are you even defending her? She broke Ayame’s arm before trying to kill her.” Robin went silent, hanging her head.

Juumonji nodded. “I didn’t really want to train Robin either, her brother, Agon is close friends to millionaire Zelos Wilder.” All went deathly quiet, Paine turned around to Robin, fire in her eyes. “You mean that Robin is on their side?” Paine spat as she grabbed Robin by the throat.

Robin felt her face heat up as the slap connected, she didn’t do anything to retaliate, just hung her head. Paine screamed at her, but no words reached Robin. Paine was about to hit Robin again when Reed stopped her. “No Paine, that’s quite enough.” He spoke softly as Paine glared at him.

“Why Mark? Why are you defending her?” she spoke, annoyed. Reed didn’t answer as he consoled a clearly upset Robin. “I trust her, she hates her brother.” Marc and Harding just shrugged. “Well, whatever Reed says, we go with, he knows best for these things” Marc spoke, letting out some smoke, Harding nodded before the two started to leave.

Reed looked at Robin and smiled a little. “Come on, let’s go.” Robin nodded silently. Still upset, as they reached their third step, Paine ran up to them. “Look, I don’t trust you one bit Nico Robin, even if Reed says so, if I find out you have any connection to Zelos Wilder, not even Reed here can save you.” Paine spoke, malice in her words.

Paine left soon after Robin and Reed, heading towards the hotel. Juumonji stayed silent for a while, he looked at Panther. “Panther, I have left all the equipment out. Carry them for me.” He spoke, not even looking Panther in the eye.

Panther nodded “Hai! Thank you sir.” He smiled and started to pick up some of the equipment. “I’ll show you guys, I’ll make my way to the top.” He spoke to himself, a big smile on his face.

Legz Akimbo have finally arrived at the coliseum, Ollie slams the side of the van door shut. “Well guys, we are finally here. The finest thing that Legz Akimbo Theatre Company have ever done!” he grinned to himself. Dave looked over to Ollie, “So Ollie, what time is the play?” Ollie smiles. “Oh it’s in three days time, at the end of the tournament, we are the end act.”

Phil thought for a moment. “So we are coming on…when nobody is going to be there?” Ollie nodded excitedly. “This could be our big break guys! We’ll be rich!” he smiled to nobody in particular as Dave and Phil sighed.

Ayame sat up in her bed as Paine entered the room, a bouquet of flowers in hand. “Ummm…this is from Mark, he said he’d give you them himself but didn’t have the time.” Paine lied as she handed Ayame the flowers. “Ah yes, I think I saw him before, but it couldn’t it have been…” Ayame spoke as she smelt the flowers, her eyes red from crying.

Paine shrugged, shuffling herself on the edge of the bed. “Where did you see him?” Ayame wiped her nose. “On the TV, in Nico Robin’s match, it seemed that they were chained together.” She shook her head. “But that’s probably just the medicine talking.” Ayame laughed to herself.

Paine sighed a little. “Well….It was, they teamed up it seems.” She shook her head. Ayame smiled a little. “Does he know about Christine?” Paine nodded. “He’s trying to keep a brave face but the pain is there.” She smiled weakly.

“Are you ready Robin?” Reed asked in an annoyed tone. “Yea…” Robin replied, as she opened the bathroom door in only her underwear. Reed went beet red as Robin looked at him, expressionless. “Well, shall I lie on the floor then?” Reed spoke as they both walked over to the bed. Robin looked at the floor. “It looks uncomfortable; we can share...” she spoke softly as Reed shook his head. “No no, I’m the man, I have to have sacrifices.
“No, its fine, really.” Robin demanded as Reed sighed. He attempted to pull off his top but failed. He lay on the floor; Robin lay down next to him. “Ugh…what are you doing?” he complained as Robin kept silent. “You, bed, now!” he screamed as Robin blinked at him.

“You don’t want to do it?” she asked as Reed turned to her. “Huh?” he growled as Robin blushed a little. “What brought all this on? I aint gonna have sex with you.” He spoke as Robin turned away. “I understand…”

Reed shortly after fell asleep, Robin pulled the blankets over them both before cuddling into Reed’s back. She sighed sadly.

Reed woke up in the middle of the night. “Ugh. Robin, I need to pee, wake up.” He complained. Robin was gone, the chain connecting them both. “What the?” Reed looked around, noticing a note left on the bed.

He looked at it, quietly reading it. “Dear Reed, Thank you for your friendship the other day, however I have decided to leave, to a place where nobody can be hurt by me. Don’t bother looking for me. Love Robin.”

Reed sighed “Did she really have to write Love Robin.” Reed snarled as he crushed up the note. He stepped away, stopping in his tracks.

Paine was asleep in her bed when she heard the knocking on the door. She opened it and rubbed her eyes. “Huh? Mark? What do you want?” she yawned, Reed grabbed her. “Have you seen Robin?” he asked with concern. Paine yawned and blinked a little, trying to wake herself.

Reed snarled and ran off. Paine wandered out of her room.

Reed hung his head as he finished running around. Failing in his search, he sadly walked back to his room. He closed the door behind him, it was then when he saw Robin, holding a knife to her throat in the moonlight.

“Robin, no!” he called out as she ignored him. Reed had no choice. He ran towards her, outstretching his arms, he reached for the knife, knocking it out of Robin’s hands. He landed on her, groaning.

Reed quickly stood up, grabbing Robin’s arms, helping her up. Tears flowed down her eyes. “Why are you helping me?” She asked in between tears. Reed just held her close, tears forming in his eyes. “I….just don’t want to lose anyone anymore.” He cried, Robin was speechless, she just held him back, for once in her life she felt wanted.

“Why….why did you do it?” Reed asked Robin as there was a knock on the door. It was Paine, she yawned and spoke. “Oh, so you found her did you?” Paine glared at Robin. Reed just glared back at her. “Yeah, you were a big help, thanks.” Paine smiled. “Your welcome.”

Paine left as Reed yawned. “I think I’m going back to bed now.” He smiled as he crawled into the bed. Robin couldn’t help but smile. “What about not wanting to sleep together?” Robin giggled to herself. Reed just sighed. “Well, I don’t trust you.”

Robin crawled into the bed next to Reed, wrapping her arms around Reed. “So soft.” Reed mumbled as Robin looked at him. “What?” Robin asked. “Nuthing.” Reed replied silently

*---*----*---*--* Ending: Blaze Away *---*----*---*

“Mmmm Shina, your so tight.” Marc groaned in his sleep. Harding looked at him “HUUUUUUH!? What are you moaning about?” he asked, Marc woke up with a start. “Oh god! I was having a nightmare!” he screamed.

Next Time on Silver-Haired Girl, We continue our intensive training as each member attempts to learn a new attack. Some will fail while some will pass, who will manage it? And who will not? Also next time, Ayame returns to the battlefield. Lastly, Legz Akimbo present their new play: Coming Out.

Chapter 25: Training for a goal worth reaching.

Geoff, Mike and Brian part 5: Boat.

Geoff is sat on the riverbank, looking at the river. “Hey, Geoff, found a way across yet?” Brian asks as Geoff nods. “Yes, we’ll build a boat!” he smiles.

Brian looks around. “Geoff, we don’t have anyway to build a boat.” He speaks with an annoyed tone. “We are in a wood!” Geoff points around. Mike approaches the two. “Geez, what are you two fighting about now?” he asks.

“Geoff thinks we should build a boat.” Brian speaks sarcastically. “Don’t worry Brian; I promise you, we won’t have a drip of water on us.” He smiles as he gets to work on a boat.

ButcherDSNZ

Ya mums a mum
that was awesome!!!!!!!! now i feel so good
and ready to face the day with brendie pants