• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Silver is Shiny (SS team rate)

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
For those of you who know me, I'm back

and i got SS on its release day and i am getting ready to murder the E4

this is my current team,

and imo, right now i dont care about natures, im lazy and i wont soft reset for natures. You got that? EVs are a work in progress

Typhlosion @Passho berry
~Flamethrower
~Shadow Claw
~HP Electric
~*filler*

Lugia @???
~Dragon Pulse
~Psychic
~Surf
~Aeroblast (I know, bad, but it serves as my flying move right now)

Red Gyarados @berry(forgot the name, its the one that decreases damage by electric attacks)
~Ice fang
~Aqua tail
~filler
~filler

Entei @???
~Fire blast
~filler
~filler
~filler

need help on him

Raikou @???
~Charge
~Discharge
~filler
~filler

im probably wrong but im pretty sure raikou can learn the charge and discharge combo

hm slave rattata

as you can see i need serious mental help

peacemaker987

Custom User Title

this is my current team,

and imo, right now i dont care about natures, im lazy and i wont soft reset for natures. You got that? EVs are a work in progress

Typhlosion @ choice scarf
~Flamethrower
~Shadow Claw
~HP grass
~eruption

Lugia @???
~Dragon Pulse
~Psychic
~Surf
~Aeroblast (this is actually one of the best flying moves ;/)

Red Gyarados @leftovers
~Ice fang
~waterfall
~dragon dance
~earthquake/stone edge
(watefall pwns aquatail because of accuracy and flinch)

Entei @???
~Fire blast
~calm mind
~HP grass
~extrasensory/eruption

calm mind for boosting and HP grass for waters,rocks, and grounds. and eruption is useful when you have full HP or extrasensory for neutral coverage

Raikou @???
~Calm mind
~thunderbolt
~shadowball
~HP fighting

charge+discharge=nono
use calm mind once again and thunderbolt for more power and shadowball & HP fighting as coverage

hm slave rattata

as you can see i need serious mental help

two legendary dogs on one team? meh try tyranitar or something

AlCario

Banned

this is my current team,

Typhlosion @Choice Scarf/Life Orb
~Flamethrower
~Shadow Claw
~Thunderpunch
~Focus Blast

Standard in-game Mixphlosion.

Lugia @Leftovers
~Calm Mind
~Psychic
~Surf
~Recover

A defensive CM set is what Lugia does best. Calm Mind to boost stats. Recover to recover. Surf/Psychic get good coverage together.

Red Gyarados @berry(forgot the name, its the one that decreases damage by electric attacks)
~Ice fang
~Waterfall
~Dragon Dance
~Earthquake

Waterfall > Aqua Tail for reliability.

Can't be bothered to rate the rest, but Charge-Discharge is fail. Just because the names of two moves sound similar that doesn't mean you should use them both. It's like Thunderbolt-ThunderWave-Thundershock-Thunderpunch Electivire.

I hope this was enlightening for you.

And welcome back, I guess. You've come at the right time; Terry. T. is inactive, so there has been no-one around to drive the regular raters to the brink of madness lately.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
Here are a few Raikou you could go with. I'm rating Raikou and not Entei because I know nothing about the latter, and Al covered everything else fine.

243.png

Raikou @ Leftovers
~ Substitute
~ Calm Mind
~ Thunderbolt
~ HP [Ice] / Shadow Ball

SubCMKou is more popular competitively but it can work In-Game, too, since you will often be able to take a few hits from the AI's weak Pokémon and poor battling skills. HP [Ice] is the preferred choice but since you don't care about Natures or EVs, I'm going to assume you don't want to use it, so Shadow Ball is the next best I suppose.

Raikou @ Wise Glasses / Choice Specs / Life Orb
~ Thunderbolt
~ Shadow Ball
~ HP [Ice]
~ Signal Beam / Extrasensory

Full offense Raikou. It's not great because you will need HP [Ice] with this one, and the last slot is pretty much all Filler, but you can give it a go if you want. I'd recommend SubCM over this, however. The Item Choice is yours; take whatever fits your playstyle. The last slot can have a different move if you can find one.

Raikou @ Leftovers / Life Orb
~ Charge Beam
~ Substitute
~ Shadow Ball
~ Extrasensory / HP [Ice]

Not great because of its low PP and the In-Game Hax, but Charge Beam can be a very good move on a Raikou that you want to have some fun with. The rest of the set needs no real explanation because I've already gone through the other two sets. Once again, HP [Ice] is your best choice.

Hope it helps. Imo, only the first set is very effective but you can use whichever one you want to, or make your own by using ideas from the above three.

AlCario said:
And welcome back, I guess. You've come at the right time; Terry. T. is inactive, so there has been no-one around to drive the regular raters to the brink of madness lately.
Oh noes.

Last edited: