• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Silver Lightning

who should be member of the week (dont vote for yourself)

• matthewm9

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • pika poke

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • amphy dude

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • grizzly

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • nebbio

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • cutz

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • foreveraway

• wolftamer

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • idk

• idc

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pika poke 126

aaaaaaay-oo-ay-oo-ay
hiiiiii! i'm off to cardiff now and i'll see you all thursday.... probably... if i survive the ten pin bowling....

Edit: wait deox quit?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Edit: oh no! what if the ducks got deox! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! death to those god poop duckies! ASSASSIN SHOOT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM!!!!!..... well maybe i'm not sure....

The final edit*sniff*: <not the final edit just kidding) well bye.... i'm off to Cardiff now*sniff* i'll see you all on thursday *sniff*

Last edited:

Suffice

Defying the odds
Deo quit SL?!? D: *Crys*

Well... I was messing around in Gimp and got bored so i made these even though i'm not a clan artist. Sorry, i was just messing around, but thought i would post them just for the heck of it.

PichuRank.png

Magrank.png

EmolgaR.png

Flaffy.png

Gal.png

Elek.png

zek.png

If you want them for the clan, i can send the code, but like i said i was just messing around so their probably not that good. =/

WindStorm

Gamer Extraordinaire
Deoxysxx told me he quit because of me, he said I was "Taking his friends" he also said that I talk to his friends and they ignore him

Suffice

Defying the odds
Deoxysxx told me he quit because of me, he said I was "Taking his friends" he also said that I talk to his friends and they ignore him

??! D: I don't see how anyone can 'take' friends. :( Not just that but i always think "If they aren't happy with you for being you, or they walk away, they were never your friend in the first place."

WindStorm

Gamer Extraordinaire
He says I talk to his friends and they ignore him to talk to me. He said it was mainly cause of Wolftamer he said that she ignores him and talks to me more

Suffice

Defying the odds
Sorry, but I will be leaving Silver Lightning. Thinking about what i would like in a clan, I think I would like a bit more active and mature clan to be apart of. Thank you for having me in the short period of time that i was present for. Have fun all of Silver Lightning! See yah around.

wolftamer

disappeared
Sorry, but I will be leaving Silver Lightning. Thinking about what i would like in a clan, I think I would like a bit more active and mature clan to be apart of. Thank you for having me in the short period of time that i was present for. Have fun all of Silver Lightning! See yah around.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo -3 hours later- ooooooo!

You were so cool :<

Concise

Psychic prevails
I will also be joining Suffice in quiting this clan, because I refuse to be in a clan where my sister does not reside. So i hope to see all of my friends from this clan around. i guess ill be seeing you at a later date goodbye.

WindStorm

Gamer Extraordinaire
Oh come on next thing you know pika poke is gonna quit. Then Floatzel. Then Sonic. T-then everyone will quit...

Well guise, I guess ill be leaving too. There are 2 main reasons im leaving. 1. Because it seems im not wanted by Storm because im "annoying", "low on patience", and basically "everything I do is annoying". 2. When I came to this clan I expected liveliness all around and I wanted experience battling and all. There hasnt been much of that. Please dont take this personally. I hope we can stay in touch,

~Shadow

WindStorm

Gamer Extraordinaire
What?! No! I only thought you were annoying because you always asked me for battles and you shouldn't leave just because one person doesn't like you and this clan is going to die now I predict next is floatzel98...

Status
Not open for further replies.