• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Silver Spoon

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
So, by the creator of Fullmetal Alchemist comes a slice of life show about agriculture. From what I heard, the manga is pretty good, so hopefully the anime is pretty good as well

And just so people know, I didn't include an image because it always messes up for me

Sorry

Last edited:

AceFlonne

Mediator
I'm looking forward for this because it's by FMA's author and Slice of Life is A-1's forte.

Last edited:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I'm looking for this because it's by FMA's author and Slice of Life is A-1's forte.

This is why I'm going to watch this series. A-1 can be quite hit and miss when it comes to battle shounen type shows, but they deliver great stuff more often than not when going down the slice of life route.

AceFlonne

Mediator
This is why I'm going to watch this series. A-1 can be quite hit and miss when it comes to battle shounen type shows, but they deliver great stuff more often than not when going down the slice of life route.

I still wonder why they seem to mess up those shows badly. Ao no Exorcist suffered too much anime original content and Magi suffered Guilty Crown's writer.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
First episode was good. Not really much to say, other than why have the MC apply to the most out there high school, just so he could have a dorm? Aren't there other schools with dorms in Japan?

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I'm glad I'm at the point where I don't exactly remember much since it's been long enough ago that I read the manga. I kept having all these "Oh yeah! That part!" moments.

First episode was good. It took me from when this was announced as an anime all the way until 30 seconds into the opening to realize: This might not be a 1 cour show. Now I'm kind of hoping it lasts longer, like Space Bros. Seeing as this has better animation quality it might not be that long but maybe 2 or 3 seasons? I honestly don't know how far the manga is at this point so I can't have an accurate guess.

Edit: *peeks over at the other thread* 11 episodes? Aw... Well, I guess I can always just read the manga.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
2nd episode was really enjoyable like the 1st. who would've thought a anime about farming would be enjoyable. guess its what you get from the writers of FMA

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Not the best episode, but the best part was definitly when Hachiken got attached to the little piglet only to hear it'll die in three months

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I really enjoyed Episode 6. It was funny lol.

Am I the only one disturbed by how they easily let Hachiken stay there without reason?

he has a reason we just dotn really know much about it he wants to find out what he wants to do with his life kinda. it seems like he has a problem with his family that he doesnt wanna go back home it seems

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
he has a reason we just dotn really know much about it he wants to find out what he wants to do with his life kinda. it seems like he has a problem with his family that he doesnt wanna go back home it seems

I hope that 'problem' gets expanded on.

Speaking of which has Gin no Saji Season 2 been confirmed yet? I saw it somewhere and I just found it interesting.