• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Silver

SkinnySweatyMan

I'm working on a team, but I can't trade and I can only use one set of TMs. If there isn't an item listed, I'm not sure what to give it.

Crobat @ Leftovers

Fly
Toxic
Mean Look
Confuse Ray

Dunsparse @ King's Rock

Headbutt
Attract
Spite
Glare

Heracross

Mega Horn
Earthquake
Rest
Sleep Talk

Magmar @ Leftovers

Flamethrower
Sunny Day
Thunderpunch
Confuse Ray

Sudowoodo

Rock Slide
Earthquake
Self Destruct
Curse

Then I was wondering which one would work better between:

Slowbro

Psychic
Surf
Ice Punch
Amnesia

Lapras

Surf
Ice Beam
Confuse Ray
Body Slam

Dragon_Reborn

I'm working on a team, but I can't trade and I can only use one set of TMs. If there isn't an item listed, I'm not sure what to give it.

Crobat @ Leftovers
-Fly
-Toxic
-Mean Look
-Confuse Ray
Good,this is about the best moveset for Crobat here.Too bad it can't learn Sludge Bomb.

Dunsparse @ King's Rock
-Headbutt
-Attract
-Spite
-Glare
I'm not too sure about Dunsparce,but maybe Rock Slide over Attact?Rock Slide could help take out flying and ice pokemon.Everything else looks fine on Dunsparce to me.

Heracross
=Mega Horn
=Earthquake
=Rest
=Sleep Talk
Good,this is the moveset you want to use for Heracross.

Magmar @ Leftovers
-Flamethrower
-Sunny Day
-Thunderpunch
-Confuse Ray
I was going to recommend Cross Chop over Sunny Day,but seeing that you can't trade makes you not able to get it.Sunny Day would work in replace for Cross Chop.

Sudowoodo
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Self Destruct
-Curse
Good,this is the moveset you want to use for Sudowoodo.

Then I was wondering which one would work better between:

Slowbro
-Psychic
-Surf
-Ice Punch
-Amnesia
I was going to recommend Thunder Wave over Amnesia,but seeing that you can't trade you won't be able to get.Amnesia will work over that I guess.It will raise you special defense that will help take some special based attacks more.The rest looks good to me.

Lapras
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Confuse Ray
-Body Slam
I was going to recommend Thunderbolt over Body Slam,but you can't trade.Body Slam will work fine in here.It's a good physical attack and has a chance of paralyzing too.The rest looks good to me.

After reviewing your team,you have alittle water weakness(Sudowoodo and Magmar).I might want get use some kind of electric pokemon or a move.Magmar can't really take out water pokemon that well with Thunderpunch.Might be able to,but not sure.You team looks good to me though.