• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Simba and Jeff's World of Pokemon

Simbacyde

That Guy
i have a shiny flawless ev trained jolly garchomp(252 attk/speed and 6hp) and a win2011 celebi ut.

im interested in your shiny espeon sweeper and ferrothorn ev trained

That would be fair, assuming both are legit :] I will PM you so we can trade.

Jordans77

Ichigo Kurosaki
thanks for the trade :), hopefully we can trade again sometime

Hey! Are you interested in my EV trained Bisharp? It's shiny, adamant and EV trained in attack and speed ( 252 each ). I have also DW Poochyena female, jolly, some japanese events and UT WSHMKR Jirachi (Non-shiny)

I'm very interested in:

Yanma | Lvl 1 | Modest | (31/31/31/31/31/31) | UT
Gible (JAP) | Lvl 20 | Jolly | (31/31/31/1/31/31) | UT
Dratini | Lvl 1 | Jolly | (31/31/31/31/31/31) | UT |(Has DW Ability + Extremespeed)
Krookodile | Lvl 70 EV Trained

Hope you are interested to! :D

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
I am interested in your shiny modest bulbasaur (if it is UT, of course).I don't really have anything you're looking for, but I do have a lot of Events in my shop. I also people that breed for me, so I can get you non-shiny flawless Pokemon.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
What You are Offering:

Terrakion - Jolly, flawless, shiny, either UT or EV'd 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Def with Swords Dance/Rock Polish/Stone Edge/Close Combat

Landorus - Naive, 30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice 70), either UT or EV'd 252 Atk/4 SpA/252 Spe

What You Want:

Shiny Zapdos | Lvl 50 | Modest | UT Flawless
Shiny Dratini | Lvl 1 | Jolly | (31/31/31/31/31/31) | UT |(Has DW Ability + Extremespeed)

as well as a clone of whatever I trade you.

Are the Zapdos capable of learning 4th Gen tutor moves? What are the IVs of the non-flawless one?

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
I would like Accelgor | Lvl 1 | Timid | (31/30/30/31/31/31) | UT, I could give you a female DW Lickitund and a female DW Marill? If not, check my trade shop for what you'd like.

pokemonjeff

interested trader
@keldeo If you have any shiny events or anything really special we can work something out, PM me for details :D

@aperson We have shiny flawless terrakion, hes just not on the list yet :3. And is landorus shiny?

@DJMonty hes flawless and shiny, so we'r looking for two regular shinies. Please let us know if you have them! :D

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
@Pokemonjeff I'm afraid I haven't got two shinies at the moment. I could give you three legendaries?

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
Hi!

Cmt for

Pinsir | Lvl 52 | Bold | UT

-Espeon (Sweeper) | Lvl 58

* (31/30/30/31/31/31)
* Timid
* 6HP 252 SpA 252 Spd
* Calm Mind | Shadow Ball | Hidden Power (Ice) | Psychic

-Espeon (Support) | Lvl 63

* (31/30/30/31/31/31)
* Timid
* 196 HP 194 SpD 192 Spe
* Calm Mind | Substitute | Baton Pass | Psychic

and DW Wailmer.

Simbacyde

That Guy
@Pokemonjeff I'm afraid I haven't got two shinies at the moment. I could give you three legendaries?

Try to hunt down some shinies and we can trade :] however, we are not really interested in anything that can be easily obtained in game (e.g. legendaries)

Hi!

Cmt for

Pinsir | Lvl 52 | Bold | UT

-Espeon (Sweeper) | Lvl 58

* (31/30/30/31/31/31)
* Timid
* 6HP 252 SpA 252 Spd
* Calm Mind | Shadow Ball | Hidden Power (Ice) | Psychic

-Espeon (Support) | Lvl 63

* (31/30/30/31/31/31)
* Timid
* 196 HP 194 SpD 192 Spe
* Calm Mind | Substitute | Baton Pass | Psychic

and DW Wailmer.

Pinsir <-> Shinx
Espeon (Sweeper) <-> Golurk (EV'd with ID: Infi)
Espeon (Support) <-> Archeops (EV'd with ID: Infi)
DW Wailmer <-> Scraggy with Egg Moves

If you're okay with those, I'd be happy to trade :] if not, I'm sure we can agree on something.

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
That's great :D

I will trade with you tomorrow if that's okay?

What You are Offering: check my trade shop
What You Want: Bulbasaur | Shiny | Lvl 1 | Modest | UT, AURA Mew
*According to your points system, you can pick out 2 UT shinies or 1 UT event and 1 UT shiny from my trade shop*

Last edited:

Simbacyde

That Guy
That's great :D

I will trade with you tomorrow if that's okay?

Perfectly fine, Palkia :]

What You are Offering: check my trade shop
What You Want: Bulbasaur | Shiny | Lvl 1 | Modest | UT

I'm pretty interested in that ROCKS Metang :]? Also, what ever happened with that Articuno you wanted Fisshy o_O? Did you get it from Jeff?

Edit: Didn't even see the Mew hehe! And hmmmm.... Nincada :] I love Shedinja so much, thing is adorable XP

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
What You are Offering:

Terrakion - Jolly, flawless, shiny, either UT or EV'd 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Def with Swords Dance/Rock Polish/Stone Edge/Close Combat

Landorus - Naive, 30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice 70), either UT or EV'd 252 Atk/4 SpA/252 Spe

What You Want:

Shiny Zapdos | Lvl 50 | Modest | UT Flawless
Shiny Dratini | Lvl 1 | Jolly | (31/31/31/31/31/31) | UT |(Has DW Ability + Extremespeed)

as well as a clone of whatever I trade you.

Are the Zapdos capable of learning 4th Gen tutor moves? What are the IVs of the non-flawless one?

pokemonjeff

interested trader
@a person - we already have flawless shiny terrakion, and we'v got a pending trade for landorus already. Also, no this is a 5th gen shop, moves that are only available in 4th gen are specifically listed already. If you have other shinies We'd love to be able to negotiate to get you those guys :D

Wrath89

What you are offering:
EV'd LV 42 Adamant Dragon Dance Pupitar 31/31/31/31/31/29 + (Shiny Buneary, shiny bronzor, shiny wooper, or shiny staryu)

What you want:
Shiny Near-flawless Cyndaquil

Simbacyde

That Guy
What you are offering:
EV'd LV 42 Adamant Dragon Dance Pupitar 31/31/31/31/31/29 + (Shiny Buneary, shiny bronzor, shiny wooper, or shiny staryu)

What you want:
Shiny Near-flawless Cyndaquil

That sounds fine :] we'll go with the Staryu and the Pupitar, send a PM when you want to trade ;D

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
@a person - we already have flawless shiny terrakion, and we'v got a pending trade for landorus already. Also, no this is a 5th gen shop, moves that are only available in 4th gen are specifically listed already. If you have other shinies We'd love to be able to negotiate to get you those guys :D

I have other UT shinies, but the vast majority of them have crappy natures, and it's doubtful that they have good IVs.

If you care anyway, I could compile a list.