• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Simba and Jeff's World of Pokemon

pokemonjeff

interested trader
We'd be very willing to negotiate it! Please Pm me with a list of things you have and i'll see if we can work something out :D

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
well, finally a good trade shop ;) how about a shiny pawniard? it is nicknamed, and ut (i think) pm me ;)

pokemonjeff

interested trader
Well thank you for the compliment! and if you look closely, we already have a shiny flawless pawniard with eggmoves. But if you have some other shinies, I'd love to negotiate with you :D

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
wow... how did i miss that... well i have more in my sig

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
that sig is awesome Fissurous how did you get it?

pokemonjeff

interested trader
@billybobjoefizz - we actually have all of those shinies (or atleast a base of them). Any events or anything else that might interest us? :eek:

duzao

i want your arceus, i have a jirachi channel (lv 100), and a japanese event jirachi (lv 72)

pokemonjeff

interested trader
@duzao - We already have jirachi, even a shiny event one! But if you have any other shinies or events we are willing to negotiate :D

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Would you be interested in either of:

Jolly shiny flawless Garchomp, EV'd 252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP
Flawless DW Porygon
Near Flawless Adamant DW Torchic

Last edited:

pokemonjeff

interested trader
@a person - we already have that garchomp i believe, but thanks for the offer. And ooo Well yes, Even more so if hes shiny! (the dw porygon)

Voltago

I'd like to trade for you're EV trained Ferrothorn i can offer you a shiny UT drifblim, emolga, or nincada. Also what ability does your EV trained lilligant have if it's chlorophyll i would be interested in that as well thanks in advance for you're time.

pokemonjeff

interested trader
@voltago - We are interested in drifblim, but as a flawless ev'd poke, ferrothorn is worth two regular shinies. If you have anything else :D. And lilligant is own tempo (Has petal dance so works well)

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
well... i only have the WIN 2011 event celebi... -_-

I might be interested in the EV'd Lilligant, what's its Hidden Power (if you didn't know already, Mistralton City -> Pokemon Center -> talk to the guy next to Nurse Joy)?

Simbacyde

That Guy
Sorry I haven't been on much today guys x.x Busy time and whatnot. Whatever the case, expect an update adding 80+ pokes, half of which are Shinies, the other half are about equally Events, Flawless Shinies, Legendary Shinies, and EV Trained Pokes ;D! So don't worry!