• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Simba and Jeff's World of Pokemon

pokemonjeff

interested trader
will you be intersted in flawless movie keldeo?

Yes, I would be. Even more if it happened to be shiny, but I'm unsure if they can be.

Interested in S/F Eevee, Umbreon, Totodile, Hydreigon and both Espeons. My sig has run out of room, so just drop me a PM or something and hopefully we can work something out ^_^

Definetly interested in that magby, maybe the riolu too.

Orinis

mart00

i already have the bagon so dont mind my pm, i would like sf timd eevee and elekid admnt sf :)

pokemonjeff

interested trader
Sorry everyone, laptop died and I just got it back. Anyone I had trades with, sorry again. You likely have gotten what you wanted, but if you haven't I may still be open to a trade.

HOWEVER : Due to laptop dying, this is the most upto date list I have, and it is extraordinarily out of date. Shortening it up, I have no non shiny pokemon (With the exception of a few events), and I am only interested in shiny flawless I don't have (including new dw flawless shinies).

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Hi can I have your shiny timid thunderus? I have a shiny patrat (caught it myself) a eved zoroark (timid 252 sp attack and speed 4 hp) and a hydreigon with same nature and evs. I also have dream world females like riolu, sigapyl, shuckle, and munna. I don't know ivs for all my pokemon sorry.

pokemonjeff

interested trader
Hi can I have your shiny timid thunderus? I have a shiny patrat (caught it myself) a eved zoroark (timid 252 sp attack and speed 4 hp) and a hydreigon with same nature and evs. I also have dream world females like riolu, sigapyl, shuckle, and munna. I don't know ivs for all my pokemon sorry.

Sorry, but no. As I stated, I'm only interested in flawless shinies. Regular shinies, regular pokemon, or dw that aren't shiny and flawless, do not interest me at all. Should you come across any shiny flawless I don't have, maybe we can work something out. Sorry again.