• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Simpsons, Family Guy, or South Park

Simpsons, Family Guy, or South Park?

• Family Guy

Votes: 33 38.4%
  • Simpsons

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • South Park

Votes: 23 26.7%
  • Hate them all

Votes: 10 11.6%

• Total voters

fierylord

Charmander! Yay!
Which one do you like more:Simpsons, Family Guy, or South Park?

I like the Simpsons

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
I guess I pick Family Guy, but I like them all.

Edit:
Also, this should be in Misc. polls section, but I think there is already one like this there.
So, don't be suprised if this gets closed or moved.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
South Park, its the only one of the three that are still good. Simpsons haven't been good in almost a decade, and Family Guy has become one of the worst overrated shows on television right now.

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
Family Guy is the best!

Because well stewie is funny as heck... peter is retarded... and quagmire... Making one amazing, and funny show!

And yes the pinata is back baby!

ForeverFlame

Family Guy. Simpsons has been "meh" for a while now, and South Park is the definition of "troll".

And I love the style of Family Guy. Like, how the characters are drawn. And it has some really great episodes.

Out of all three, I choose The Simpsons.
It's a successful show that I will always be a fan of.
I like South Park as well, and it's a good show, but now my favorite.
I used to watch Family Guy, but stopped after a while, not that long ago.

gtaivfan07

Family guy is one of the greatest show on tv

bobjr

Staff member
Family guy is one of the greatest show on tv

If you're half-retarded yes, it is a good show. But South Park can at least provide an intelligent point with a lot of it's episodes, instead of having long, badly thought out jokes.

bobjr

Staff member
Why is there know Futurama option or a "All are jumping the shark" option?

Because apparently people think Simpsons and Family Guy are quality shows for some reason. At least South Park had a great recent season, showing it hasn't jumped the shark....yet.

Cyan

Mortal
Because apparently people think Simpsons and Family Guy are quality shows for some reason. At least South Park had a great recent season, showing it hasn't jumped the shark....yet.

It's on its way to the ramp, let's just say that.

bobjr

Staff member
It's on its way to the ramp, let's just say that.

I'm holding judgment until the next season is over. Remember, most episodes are made during the week they air, so it's hard to call a show like that jumping the shark. But determining when The Simpsons and Family Guy jumped the shark is easy though.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Family guy is my favourite out of all of those, particularly because the Simpsons was older, and I still have an ingrained feeling of it being "innapropriate" from my childhood.

And as for South Park, I haven't seen it enough to really know.

But in my opinion, Futurama beats all of these.

Thriller

Its almost time
The Simpsons were awesome during the 90s. Today, they keep flushing them down the toilet deeper & deeper.

South Park is trying to stay entertaining with the multi-parter episodes they've been doing lately - I just love those. However, the recent one was too lame. I hated how uninterested Craig was in the adventure. After FINALLY not having to deal with that ingrate Butters in one of these types of adventures, we get Craig who sits there and adds nothing to the plot.

Family Guy is still funny and every week I look forward to Sunday for new episodes. Can't wait to see their take on Empire Strikes Back.

Robot Chicken needs to disappear off the airwaves.

Cyan

Mortal
Family Guy is still funny and every week I look forward to Sunday for new episodes. Can't wait to see their take on Empire Strikes Back.

Okay, that. The Star Wars episodes are the only thing I like about Family Guy now that doesn't involve KISS.

muumajii23

Family Guy is the piece of over-rated crap on television. Seriously, the show got old pretty quickly.

South Park is my life.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Family Guy is the best for sure. I have Seasons 1-7, Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story and Blue Harvest all on DVD...I can watch them over and over without getting bored...

South Park...I occasionally watch it. Not that great, but better than The Simpsons...

Yeah...The Simpsons is pretty crap these days, its the same stuff over and over...

Peter > Homer
Lois > Marge
Chris > Bart
Meg > Lisa
Brian > Santas Little Retard

Quagmire > Lenny
Cleveland > Carl