• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Simpsons, Family Guy, or South Park

Simpsons, Family Guy, or South Park?

• Family Guy

Votes: 33 38.4%
  • Simpsons

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • South Park

Votes: 23 26.7%
  • Hate them all

Votes: 10 11.6%

• Total voters

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I've barely seen any South Park, but the single episode of it that I have seen was hilarious. If I'd seen more of it, I have a feeling I'd vote for it.

As for The Simpsons and Family Guy, I like both. I'm not sure which is better, though. In many ways, The Simpsons is funnier, but in many others, Family Guy is funnier. The Simpsons has been gradually losing its comedy value since about 2003, though.

Oh, and Family Guy is funny BECAUSE so many of its jokes are ridiculously idiotic and pointless, imo. Stop bashing it because you consider yourself such a genius that you're above laughing at such things.

Last edited:

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Oh, and Family Guy is funny BECAUSE so many of its jokes are ridiculously idiotic and pointless, imo. Stop bashing it because you consider yourself such a genius that you're above laughing at such things.

Well they need to bring those jokes back, instead of making crappy songs and putting in long drawn-out jokes that aren't even funny to begin with. Someone pronounced Cool Whip wrong, and that's supposed to be funny?

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Well they need to bring those jokes back, instead of making crappy songs and putting in long drawn-out jokes that aren't even funny to begin with. Someone pronounced Cool Whip wrong, and that's supposed to be funny?

If you are referring, at least in part, to the Peter vs. Ernie the Giant Chicken scenes, I hate those.

As for Cool Whip, I think it's meant to be Brian's reaction to it and the following back-and-forth that's funny, rather than than pronouncing it 'Cool Hwip'. I certainly don't see anything funny about someone just saying 'Cool Hwip'.

xPanda

~~~~
i like them all equaly, but if i had to choose
i would pick south park.

Xeice

At your expense
So hard to choose; all three are equally terrible.

I'd have to say Family Guy. It could have went to South Park, if they hadn't have criticised Family Guy's brand of humor, when South Park's is just as shitty. Yeah, repeatedly shoot different people in the balls, that's quality humor.

....Wait, where's Futurama?

FusionSonicX

It's Lil' Kim, ho!
Why is it only those three choices? Because 'King of the Hill' murks them all IMO.

But, if I had to choose between those three and nothing else... The Simpsons.

Personally, I like all three, but which one I would want to see depends on my mood. Usually, though, I would have to go with South Park, because I haven't seen near as many episodes of it as I have the Simpsons and Family Guy.

Wow... Didn't know that many people would vote for Family Guy..

Neither did I.

If you are referring, at least in part, to the Peter vs. Ernie the Giant Chicken scenes, I hate those.

I hate that scene too.
When I used to watch Family Guy, I was thinking, "What is the point of this? This has nothing to do with the episode." And then I thought, "Wow, I bet some poor guy out there is laughing his butt off watching this scene."
Sad.

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
i used to be a hude simpsons fan but now i like family guy more. i love the star wars episode of it. me and my friends endlessly quote family guy

SudowoodoGuy

Family Guy is 100% my favorite but you have to respect The Simpsons for going on this long. South Park has been funny for as long as I can remember but there have been some real crappy episodes lately. I love Futurama and if you don't like it, bite my shiny metal a**. King of the Hill always sucked and I thank the lord that its finally gone. Robot Chicken always gets a laugh or two out of me. Some skits are really dumb but other ones are extremely funny. But American Dad is by far the worst. Its Family Guy but Brian is a German fish and Stewie is a gay alien without any funny jokes. I don't remember ever laughing at American Dad.

FusionSonicX

It's Lil' Kim, ho!
Family Guy is 100% my favorite but you have to respect The Simpsons for going on this long. South Park has been funny for as long as I can remember but there have been some real crappy episodes lately. I love Futurama and if you don't like it, bite my shiny metal a**. King of the Hill always sucked and I thank the lord that its finally gone. Robot Chicken always gets a laugh or two out of me. Some skits are really dumb but other ones are extremely funny. But American Dad is by far the worst. Its Family Guy but Brian is a German fish and Stewie is a gay alien without any funny jokes. I don't remember ever laughing at American Dad.

But you can't respect King of the Hill for running nearly just as long? Just aking.

It got canceled? ...again? Wow, news to me. Not surprising though.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Out of these three, South Park is the best.

But Futurama beats all three of them by a long shot.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
But you can't respect King of the Hill for running nearly just as long? Just aking.

It got canceled? ...again? Wow, news to me. Not surprising though.

Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV".

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
Family Guy for me, South Park for second, I was never a big fan of The Simpsons but I watched it whenever I can.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
I was between South Park and The Simpsons. Can't really pick.

I think I'll settle with South Park.

Yeah, King of the Hills was pulling in better ratings than any other Sunday Fox program, and it still got canceled. Which brings me back to my "Fox will let any crap produced by Seth MacFarlane on TV".

Lol, completely true.