• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Simpsons, Family Guy, or South Park

Simpsons, Family Guy, or South Park?

• Family Guy

Votes: 33 38.4%
  • Simpsons

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • South Park

Votes: 23 26.7%
  • Hate them all

Votes: 10 11.6%

• Total voters

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I like all of them, but South Park has been more appealing recently, since Family Guy has become boring and The Simpsons are dumbing down their humor.

Koji123456789

Its-A-Me, MARIO!
SIMPSONS! Family Guy; sexual content; South Park; cussing and rude gestures. BOO SOUTH PARK AND FAMILY GUY!

thunderblade12

^Public schools have all of those things; they're unavoidable. After seeing the spam thread about JohhLol that you made in the miscellaneous section im surprised vulgarity would be an issue for you

Jaguar297

I'm back!
Sigh, unfortunately, I hate them all, so I voted that. I just don't watch television much these days.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i vote southpark, the others are decent as well but family guy is nothing but parodies which gets standard after a while and simpsons is just decent.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Family Guy, way funnier than the Simpsons. South Park is horrendously BAD.

Theif

The King of Darkness
For me its familly guy and Southpark....so hard....SouthPark!

Haxon22

iJerk
Old Simpsons and Family Guy are epic, however the new ones are just horrible

There should be another poll option because I happen to like all of them. I know, uncommon right? Maybe?

There should be another poll option because I happen to like all of them. I know, uncommon right? Maybe?

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
I like Simpsons but I hate all the rest