• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sims 2 AllMenus On Cheat. How To Edit With Vista?

Legend of Lucario

Songwriter
If anyone plays the sims 2 and knows how to do the AllMenus on cheat.

How to edit it on Vista without the make sure file name and track is right?

Does anyone know how to fix this and get AllMenus on to work on Sims 2 and how to make it work with Vista

r0ck3rZ

PokeMania Owner
Oh...your playing Sims 2 on a Vista Computer?

Legend of Lucario

Songwriter
Yeah and there is this cheat for movie making purposes and Vista does this thing where it says you may not edit a certain document because the file name and path might not be right. And then it says you do not have the rights or something to do this and the last time I checked I was the administrator of my laptop.

And yeah Sims 2 works fine with Vista I think