• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sin Island - Pokemon RPG [PG 17] - (Late Sign-Ups Accepted)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Kylar Schade
Golden Syndicate
Market District - The Hotel
Affected RP'ers: VampirateMace, Burnt.

Kylar had no idea how much time had passed, but when he got to his senses again after the rather ugly fall, he was blinded on his left eye. Rubbing it, he felt it was drenched in blood, and that's when he noticed the headache. It was the worst headache he had ever felt! He was still lying on the floor, and when he tried to get up, he could barely move at all. It seemed he was knocked out real good this time. He tried listening to his surroundings, but everything he heard was in a blurr, as well as everything he saw. He heard a low echo fo a bzz-like sound somewhere nearby, but he couldn't move his head around properly to figure out what it was or where it came from. Then suddenly, a phletora of sounds mixed in one another reached his ears. He could see the silhouettes of two blurry characters in bule, and it seemed like they were talking to one another.

"Hey............ happened?...... Can you.................... we'll get you...........................Officer Jenny" Was all he could hear, but though he heard it, it made little sense in the chaos that was going on in his head. He felt something being gently pushed towards a Place in the back of his head that sent a chilling pain through his entire body, and he felt his body being raised from the floor. the change of stance sent another chill of pain through his aching head, and he tried setting one foot in front of another as the two policemen guided him out in the hallway.

After having passed out at some point again at the hotel, Kylar awoke a second time. He felt a lot better now, and could see clearly, hear clearly and move around With much moer ease than before. He still had that headache though. He was lying on a soft couch in an Office-like area that he could swear he had seen before. He rushed through all Office placec he had recently been at in his head, and flinched as he recognized it. The second he recognized Officer Jennys Office, the dor was blown open, and the grumpy lady walked in, closing and locking the door behind her. She was holding a plate With some Food and someting to drink, and had a mixed facial Expression that showed anger, rage, and concern. it was almost freaky seeing her like that, and Kylar had no idea if she would nurture him back to Health, or strangle him With a piece of cloth or somethnig.

"Aah, you're awake!" She said, more like stating the obvious than like a caring question. "Here, you must be hunry" she then continued as she put the plate on a small table in front of him. It was scrambled eggs, Orange Jucie, bacon and... peas? Kylar nodded in a Grateful way before attacking the meal. It seme like he was hungrier than he could remember, and a question made its way to his thoughts. "How long have I been out?!" the question wasn't really pointed towards Jenny, but hung like an awkward pink elephant in the room.

"A little over 3 hours, so not that long, actually" Jenny replied, sounding irritated, and more like the Jenny Kylar knew.

"Oh, not longer? It feels like an eternity" Kylar said, halfway devouring the bacon. It had seeed like forever in his painful head, but luckily, it wasn't that long. He didn't remember much, and felt the need to ask what happened. As if Reading his mind, Officer Jenny started explaining before he could ask.

"You were knocked Down at the crime scene. two police officers found you up in Mr. Sander's room on the floor. you hit Your head pretty hard, but it wasn't anything too serious. They saw Your badge, and took you back here" she took a smal pause, before continuing in a serious tone. "Kylar. as angry I am that you stole a badge from my Office on Your last visit, I am also glad. If they had found you without it, they would have taken you into custody for questioning instead. Can you please tell me what hapened back there?"

Kylar rushed through what he could remember in his head. he told her about the woman he met, how she seemed innocent enough, and not like an enemy. About her lies, and about Bellossom using Flash.

"Yes. We saw all that on the Security tapes that we confiscated." Jenny said, pouring more Orange jucie for Kylar, which he gratefuly accepted.

"That's all you remember?" Jenny asked, and Kylar nodded.

"Well" Jenny said. "More happened after you were knocked out. the culprit ran into the hallway, where she met up With Theodore Silvertounge, and the two of them fled the scene together. We don't know wheer they are now. Oh. and Your phone have a few missed Calls from Theodore, someone named Julia and a text Message from some guy named Ray." Wait, she went through my phone? And who the hell is Ray? Probably the guy from the elevator. Oh well, Kylar would have to text him back later.

After recovering a bit further, Kylar came up With a brilliant idea. He sent out Blissey, who immideatly hugged him in a big, suprisingly strong grip. "Yeah, god to see you too" Kylar laughed, again being stopped by the pain in his head.

"Blissey, could you use Aromatherapy, please?" Kylar asked politely, and Blissey started dancing around before a green aura surrounded her. the Office suddenly felt a lot calmer than before, and Kylar felt his headache slowly disappear. Hey, so this Works after all, eh? He thanked Officer Jenny for her help and support, stole a police hoodie from one of the wardrobes, and left the police station again, like before, strongly determined to hunt Down the woman and take her out for good.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
OOC: (Yeah, the conversation went differently than what I originally wrote.)

Theodore Silvertongue – Pokemon Center
Affected RPers: Schade, VampirateMace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the Pokemon Center, Mace went to the room to check on her Bellossom. I decided to stay and keep an eye on things. I picked up my phone. There were quite a few calls that I needed to make. First, there would be Kylar, whom I left at the hotel. I already left a few calls. Perhaps it wouldn’t hurt to send a message this time. Talking here wasn’t probably the best place. Rather than making a call, I began to type a message. My fingers darted around the keyboard with speed and accuracy, as if I had been trained to do this. That or I’ve been using my phone 24/7. I soon sent a message, telling Kylar that the girl was a gym leader and that she should be left in my care. That and he should probably check on headquarters for some important news about the Rocket Syndicate.

Next, would probably be Lilli and that extra info we’re to receive. As I was about to dial, my fingers paused. Maybe talking with her right now wasn’t the best idea. With a gleeful sigh, I casually keep my phone away. I was about to take another cigarette out, but I remembered that I was in a Pokemon Center. It was for Pokemon, but it’s still a clinic and smoking wasn’t allowed here, great. Tucking away my cigarettes, I go over to the receptionist, hoping for a chat with this Nurse Joy.

As I approached, one of the nurses suddenly bumped into me, dropping the tray of Pokeballs.

“Sorry!” the voice was of a young man.

Looking at the nurse, he was in a white uniform and had pinkish hair. Oh great, it was Nurse John, member of the Joy family and the only male who volunteered to be a nurse. The scary thing about the kid was how feminine he looked. There was no doubt that he was a boy, but he behaved so shy and bashful that I almost forget that he isn’t a girl. Looking at him gave me chills.

“Mister Theodore!” John said, as he dropped the tray again.

“Err… hi John,” I greeted, scratching my head. “What are you doing here?”

“I also work here part time,” John answered, picking up the Pokeballs. “Joy sent me here for some extra experience. It’s that and probably because she wants to keep me from bumbling at the hospital again.”

It was none of my business, but I asked, “What did you do?”

“I kind of screwed up with the documents again,” he replied. “I mixed up a male and female Nidoran’s data, so there were a few problems with the treatment.”

I sighed, as I leaned back on the counter. Can’t smoke, can’t hit on nurses. I suppose talking to John may be the next best thing to do, while waiting for Mace.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(OOC: Schade’s informed me he’s not going to be able to post until Tuesday.)

(Burnt: Mace was still in the main room, talking to the receptionist.)

Lucile Mace - Dark Type Gym Leader
Pokemon: Absol (Stormy - F), Stableye (Glimmer - M), Houndoom (Scorch - M), Deino (Bitey - F), & Bellossom (Blue - M)
Affected Players: Schade, The Burnt Shadow

Mace carried Blue over to one of the benches to wait for their number to be called. Though the center was crowded, she could see that Theodore was still there, not far from the reception desk, talking to one of the nurses, a guy with pink hair who was picking up pokeballs off the floor. Apparently he was sticking around then, but there was no point in bothering him, especially not during a conversation.

“77,” called a nurse with a clipboard, after a few minutes and several other patient’s numbers. It wasn’t Joy, but some tall gal with molasses colored hair. She handed Blue over and the nurse commented, “He’s a little small, how long have you had him?”

She seemed to know her stuff, most people assumed any Bellossom they met was female and had trouble believing it when told otherwise. Mace rubbed her neck, “Oh, about 15 years now. I thought he must be a baby when I found him, but he never really got any bigger... Actually, I suppose he got smaller, Bellossom are weird like that.”

The nurse nodded in agreement as she looked Blue over, then commented, “He looks alright, he might be a bit dehydrated, but I’m going to run a couple tests. You got mugged?”

“Yeah, but I had Blue use Flash to blind our attacker so we could run away. I guess he was scared too, because that was the brightest Flash I ever saw him perform,” explained Mace. The nurse nodded, then took Blue into another room. Mace waited nervously. It wasn’t just the small chance that there could be something wrong with Blue, but also that he almost never left her side, so it felt weird without him.

After a while, the nurse returned with Blue in her arms. He had a little paper cup of berry juice and waved excitedly to his trainer, spilling it on the nurse, “Bell! Bell!”

“Yep,” announced the nurse proudly, “It’s just as I thought. He’s only tired and dehydrated. He was probably already a little dehydrated… not enough for you to notice, but then using Flash full power like that didn’t help. Make sure he gets plenty of fluid, and bring him back if he doesn‘t improve.”

“Thank you!” enthused Mace taking Blue back. He tried to take a sip from his cup, but found it empty. Mace, walking away from the service counter, pulled her water bottle out and drizzled some water into his cup. Mace realized now the mistake she’d made earlier; it was hot on the island, they’d walked into town, and she hadn’t given her pokemon any water with breakfast that morning. Rookie mistake, at best.

She heard voices behind her again;
“Was that Miss Mace, you were helping just now?”
“Who?”
“Miss Mace, the Slateport Gym Leader?… See, she’s in this PokeNow magazine article.”
“Dark type gym? Couldn’t have been, this girl had a Bellossom, not a dark type.”

Mace looked over at where Theodore was, she should probably at least thank him before leaving, so she headed over to him.

Edit:
Drew my team, if anyone cares: http://vampiratemace.deviantart.com/art/Lucile-Mace-Pokemon-Team-447419384

Last edited:

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Janine Price
Rocket Syndicate - Scientist/Chemist
Disguised Van, en route to Pokémon Park District
Affected RPers: N/A

I wasn't sure how well Pokédip was selling. Truthfully, I didn't really care, although I was pretty sure it was now getting into the slightly more addictive stage.

I had to move the lab again, change appearance again, and now get a whole new identity and falsified background just to stay active and make sure I didn't have any goon or chump come in and try to shoot me or whatever. Really didn't feel like dealing with that.

Mike and Trevor came in and were already packing things up. They told me they knew of an abandoned building in the Pokémon Park District that used to be fisherman's wharf before the southern pier area put these guys out of business. Great, so much for that. That sounded really swell. Once everything was packed, we were heading out.

"The leak was pretty bad," Mike told me, looking like he'd been stressed out too, as he drove the van away from the leisure district. "That Jordan bastard exposed everything. The Execs are expecting us to change everything now."

"Yeah, no kidding," I couldn't help but add in, really sick of the constant life-rearranging we were expected to do with all the constant leaks.

"At this point, I just want to use code names," Mike told us in agreement. "I'll be Blackjaw."

"Guess I'll go with Silvereye," Trevor replied. "We still need to change our appearances though."

Code names, huh? Well, I guess it was easier to get a code name change than an actual name change. As the van moved along, I just quickly came up with the first thing that came to mind.

"Going with Angel here," I told them both, figuring that was easy enough to remember.

"As for appearances, I figured I'd go with the biker punk look, with a leather jacket, black shades, leather pants, and metal chains," Mike told the two of us, thinking highly of that. "I figured that would help me look different, but cool and respected."

"I was thinking of going with the suave, nonchalant style with a tuxedo," Trevor replied, nodding to that idea. "Heh, I'm sure the ladies would like to check that out."

Yeah, not this lady. But whatever. I couldn't stand formality. As for all that dressing up crap, I hadn't decided on that stuff yet. I liked my jeans and I didn't want to get rid of them. Besides, buying a whole new wardrobe was expensive. And what the heck was I supposed to do with my old clothes, huh? Just burn 'em?

"Yeah, I ain't changing clothes," I told them both, knowing what I wore didn't stand out too much anyway. "I mean heck, I don't even think I ever saw Jordan, only talked to him on the phone. But whatever."

"Well, suit yourself," Mike told me. "Hopefully this is the last time we need to do this. Getting quite sick of it."

Yeah, no kidding. Sick of moving, name changes, dress changes, all that other crap. No more with this being paranoid thing.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
OCC: (Ah, my bad)

Theodore Silvertongue - Pokemon Center
Affected RPGers - VampirateMace
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People gave me and John awkward stares. We both sat down talking, well John did most of the talking. He clung on to me, talking about how difficult it was being a nurse and how often his cousin scolds him. It's even harder since most of the other nurses are female and he couldn't just hang around with them, despite looking like a little girl as well. John looked at me with sparkling eyes that nearly struck my heart. I shook my head, reminding myself that John was a he and not a she. Dealing with the kid is almost as difficult as dealing with my cousin. I swear, this kid may give me a heart attack one day, if he keeps up this sissy attitude of his. Looking around, I found quite a few female trainers giving John a flowery look.

"Did you see that nurse?" one girl whispered. "He's so cute, I could just hug him!"

"What about that man he's with?" another joined in. "He's pretty hot himself."

"But, the way they cling together," one said, "You don't think that they're... um, you know?"

"These two would be great for this yaoi manga I'm making," a girl squealed.

Great, I'm now being used as a model for some fantasy comic. I don't mind showing off a bit of skin to the ladies, but not like this. I cringed at the very thought of all the ideas that rattled in their head. I swear, these kids and their weird comics and ideas. Probably due to the internet. I remember back in the day, when websites didn't have this sort of information to spread. Life was simpler back then. Just as kids and Pokemon and battling. Now, we've got to deal with weird things, such as that NyanMeowth, or PedoUrsaring and not to mention that creepy Hypno song. Where do these kids come up with these sort of things. I'm not sure whether to deem it as incredible or psychologically nuts.

"And then cousin scolded me for spilling the beakers," John continued to complain. "I was honestly trying to be careful, but everything went so hectic that I dropped them!"

"You really need to have more confidence, John," I said as I sat back. "Just because you cause, one or one million mistakes doesn't mean you should keep this kind of attitude up. You should man up, you know what I'm saying?"

"Um, not really," John replied.

"Listen, how about you and I walk around the Red District some time?" I said. "Just you and me, checking out bars and clubs. Heck, with your face, them girls would probably pay you to stay with them."

"Err, I'm not too sure with Cousin Joy," John said. "She doesn't exactly like it when her staff does these sort of things."

Before the conversation could continue, I found Mace approaching me. I guess things worked out fine for her. Either way, I'll need her on my side for a while. I got my phone ready to give her my digits. As she approached, I stood up.

"So, how's your Bellosom?" I asked.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Pokemon: Absol (Stormy - F), Stableye (Glimmer - M), Houndoom (Scorch - M), Deino (Bitey - F), & Bellossom (Blue - M)
Affected Players: Schade, The Burnt Shadow

Mace could see better the pink haired nurse Theodore was talking too now. He was pretty cute actually, and looked a lot like every Nurse Joy, Mace had ever seen. Her suspicions were confirmed when she got within earshot, and he said, “Err, I'm not too sure with Cousin Joy. She doesn't exactly like it when her staff does these sort of things.”

What didn’t Joy like, wondered Mace. Comments like that made her curious, but she’d had enough of fulfilling her curiosity for today.

Theodore pulled out his phone and stood up as she approached. He genuinely seemed to care, “So, how's your Bellosom?”

Mace smiled, “Ah, he seems to be okay. The nurse said he’s just dehydrated... I kind of feel like an idiot, you know? I’ve been a trainer for 15 years now, and I still made such a beginner mistake as not giving a grass type enough water.”

She could feel the embarrassed blush in her cheeks at her confession. She wasn’t sure why she cared so much what he was going to think... She kind of liked talking to him though, he seemed nice.

Blue turned his cup over and playfully shook the last few drops of water onto the floor, and anyone nearby. That did not help Mace’s embarrassment, as she said to the general vicinity, “Oh, sorry about that,” and specifically to Theodore, “It didn’t get on your phone did it?” Then, she gave Blue a stern look. He stopped shaking the cup and turning it right side up, held it close to himself, “Bell, bello?”

Mace dripped a bit more water from her bottle into the cup. She could tell he wasn’t too interested in drinking anymore, but if she could get him to drink a little more right now, it would be good.

Last edited:

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
(OOC: Apologies for being so late. Greyson's now aboard!)

Greyson Piltover
Bystander - Ruin Maniac
Location: The murky seas of southern Kanto; Ferry heading to Sin Island

The oceans of southern Kanto were fairly quiet. The entirety of the water were dark and rather restless, holding only one spec of light which was the Olivine ferry , making it's way through the sea at a rather fast speed. One would shutter at the thought of being in a boat at midnight, heading aimlessly to some undisclosed location. But that was the trick. There was one happy-go-lucky individual who held the strongest fires and intensity in the entire vessel, and the location was that fuel for all of his energy. That fuel being the existence of Sin Island, which the said individual was currently going to. That Sin Island. The one where all of the most advanced and lethal trainers get together and battle their pokemon in such high tiers that would make the Pokemon League look like an innocent birthday party on another Sunday. No, this was the place where you wanted to get serious, where all of the trainers (well, most of them, sort to say) want to be the next Red, or one of the precious few trainers to ever surpass Red. And this one individual on the ferry that drove itself through nothingness planned on being the best individual trainer throughout the world. However, his intentions were never one-sided.

--------------

Greyson Piltover gathered a hand full of sink water, then splashed it on his coldly exposed face. He then took a moment to let the water droplets to run down his face before he threw on his shades and veritable gas mask, which covered his face completely. The rogue trainer rose from the sink and took a swaggering glance at the mirror, trying to improve his image.

Very tall, with spiky black hair falling down at shoulder length and curling on the sides of his face. A lense in his shades were clearly shattered on the right eye, revealing an iris. His gas mask, which was really meant to stabilize his breathing due to violent asthma attacks, made him look like a madman almost. The thing was scratched up and battered, yet it still worked.

Perfect, he thought, giving himself a thumbs up in the mirror. Greyson ran out of the bathroom and double checked everything he had. Ironically enough, he had brought only a Combat Knife, five Hyper Potions and Revives, a pair of brass knuckles and, oh, a little trinket.

Greyson fondly brought the "trinket" up to his view. It was a miniature pot holding a sapling of an Apicot berry, which reminded Greyson so much of the home that he lived in. A home lacking a Greyson, holding an incomplete life that those damned thugs took away from him. Greyson shook off the thought, and then immediately somersaulted towards the doorway and on to the deck of the ferry.

"Aaah," he exhaled. "In just five minutes..." he trailed off, then unlatched a pokeball that he had holstered to his side. He looked into it with his one visible eye.

"You ready for this, buddy?" he asked it. The once subtle pokeball immediately shook in response. Greyson laughed out a hearty laugh.

"Don't worry, Olaf! You're going to get your hands on some fresh opponents soon. Sin Island will be heaven for you, man"

The pokeball shook twice, then remained motionless. But Greyson knew well that Olaf, his trustworthy Seismitoad, was invigorated like the roaring engine of the Goldenrod Express.

Slowly, the murky and bleak horizon developed into a wild paradise of flashing lights and loud noises that ever-so escalated throughout the skies. Greyson continuously laughed and threw his arms open.

"SIN ISLAND, HERE'S A SLICE 'O SINNOH. GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT!!" he screamed to the heavens, then performed a majority of acrobatic flips that made the sailors in the vicinity either laugh or shake their head in pity for his immaturity.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Janine "Angel" Price
Abandoned Fisherman's Wharf, Pokémon Park District

Trevor and Mike, or otherwise known as Blackjaw and Silvereye now, were pretty quick to set up the lab at the abandoned Fisherman's Wharf. I didn't like it as much as the movie theater lab, but eh, I could work with it. I still needed to get all my stuff organized. The Wharf itself wasn't in too bad shape, thankfully. Someone made it out of stone and concrete, which ensured it didn't rot away. There were some rusty metal contraptions here and there, but they didn't get too much in the way. It only took a short while to clean up the place at least for the most part.

Meanwhile, I was told Pokédip was selling like nuts. Well, no big surprise there. I figured it would certainly make money while I could concentrate on other things. Ugh, like clothing. I was so tired of having to deal with the constant clothing changes because some Rocket Syndicate bonehead ratted us out. I figured how the heck was I supposed to go clothes shopping with nine fox tails on my butt? Yeah, that sure would have been pretty stupid in the dressing room.

I decided to try something else while I put that stuff on the backburner. I wanted to see if Pokéchat could be used for another purpose. As it was, it was useless, and I worked my butt off to make it. I wanted to at least try to recalibrate it to be something useful for once. I figured I the excuse of "still setting up" might be helpful in the meantime to buy me some time to work on this stubborn drug, but I was curious to see if, in fact, it was possible to be part of one Pokémon and then part of another. Was it possible? I didn't know, but the idea kept gnawing at me. Something like that... might be useful for something. I dunno. I figured I'd experiment with it.

I decided to take Lopunny DNA, from my own Jubilee, to see if it could somehow be combined with my own. Yeah, I highly doubted anyone was going to volunteer for this kind of thing, so yeah, had to try it myself. It involved a lot of messing around with genes, but I managed to get over the "not cause cancer" hump and "not result in some crazy mental mishap" problem. To me, that was such a hard thing to pull off with Pokéchat, so I wasn't going to waste it. People were probably going to think I was nuts for wanting to be both part Lopunny and part Ninetales, but whatever. Hey, it could be a cool new trend to set if it worked and there was a market for it!

What I was really going for was seeing if I could actually get a Lopunny's ears this way, and if they would work just as well for me as they would a normal Lopunny. If it worked, it might be possible for humans to just get that one feature of a Pokémon they needed to perform some kind of task a little better. Like maybe a human with Beautifly wings. Or heck, I'm sure some guy could use a Machamp's muscle build. Or maybe two features. Well, I figured I'd try it out first. No one else was going to trust me with this, so... I figured I would just guinea pig myself here.

Problem was, the Lopunny modification mutagen was unstable. I managed to configure it so that I would definitely get the Lopunny ears, but I had to give it a little extra freedom threshold to change what it needed to be compatible with the rest of my body to prevent any chance of mishap. I'd rather be a bit more Lopunny if it was needed than train-wreck my brain. But, there was no telling if the ears would give me better hearing, or if it just wouldn't work. I kind of had to let the mutagen be more in control. I figured it shouldn't need to change all too much when it was done with the forming of the Lopunny ears on my own head.

When it was ready, heck, I figured I really didn't have much to lose. And I didn't want to waste too much time, so I didn't go through the modification process again, since that would have wasted a few more hours. Unlike the 15% Ninetales thing, I wasn't sure how far this would need to go, but if it gave me just the ears, then I knew I was in good shape. So, I decided to make it a quick prick with the vaccine, and let this thing rock and roll.

What a mess.

The mutagen did let the Lopunny ears get created, which came up and out of my head like two fluffy beanstalks, and then they folded over, reaching as long as my knees. Wow, these ears sure were big. They really did look good, though, and they were perfectly adjusted for my size. And they were quite cute too! I knew there was a chance they might not form if my body rejected the mutagen, but hey, they seemed to be complete and looked totally authentic!

And that's when the real mess happened. The mutagen... didn't know when to stop. When I saw I was suddenly growing brown and beige fur on my face and arms, which was definitely NOT related to the ears at all, I realized I made a major goof. I realized Jubilee's Lopunny DNA was a totally different layout to my own DNA, and the mutagen would be stupid and not be able to tell the difference between a human head and a Lopunny head, and a human arm and a Lopunny arm and so on. That easily meant it would very likely think it would need to change everything because there really was no trigger point that said "hey, stop at ears, mutagan, because this is Janine's DNA! Don't mess with it!" Nope, it would think that because the cells next to whatever it was modifying weren't Lopunny DNA, that would need to be changed too. And then it would move onto the next cells. And the next. And so on...

"Ah crap..." I muttered, suddenly realizing this a minute too late.

I saw the puffy beige fur appear on my wrists, my knees, and then felt my eyebrows become long tufts of beige fur that pointed upward. It then even started changing my skeletal frame and innards, which was painless, but involved a lot of nasty-sounding bone-shifting and modification. Even my skull got changed around and then suddenly, I was looking through with Lopunny eyes. But, oddly enough, it did nothing to the Ninetales parts of me, because I guessed I programmed the mutagen to only change human DNA, not Pokémon DNA. I still had the nine tails and the really long beige hair. And great, now I was a Lopunny wearing jeans and a tank top.

Total screw-up. I couldn't help but look at my reflection in the water. Yep, that was totally idiotic of me, I couldn't believe I overlooked that! Not only did I yet again make a drug that didn't do what it was supposed to do and sure as heck wouldn't sell for a dime, but now not only was I 15% Ninetales, but now 85% Lopunny as well. And now 0% human. Way to go, Janine!

"Oh, that was stupid..." I muttered, sounding very oddly like... Jubilee the Lopunny speaking in English.

It sounded... cute. And a little horrifying at the same time. Oh my gosh, that was so NOT my voice, but it was! I was ready to freak out. Okay, the Ninetales changes were screwy enough. But that was NOTHING compared to this!

I decided not to panic. Yeah, you know what... this was nothing. I tried laughing it off, which sounded cute. In fact, I was pretty sure I could reverse this mess. Yeah, I figured if I was smart enough to cause this in the first place, I was smart enough to undo it. But I could wait on that.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Kylar Schade
Golden syndicate
Golden HQ
Affected players: Burnt, Vampirate

Ok, so maybe wearing the police uniform wasn't such a great idea after all. Kylar had almost been shot when he got back to the golden syndicate HQ after recieving a Call from Lilli Silvertounge, the big chief herself, to Return to base for further instructions on his mission. Sure, there were no fuss getting there, as no one ever questions a police officer, but once he got there, Things got a little bit difficult. He had stepped into the elevator and pushed on the button up to Lilli's Office, and the second the doors opened at the destined floor, Kylar was ju,ped by 4 bodyguards. Apparently, these gorillas aren't able to recognize faces, or anything else besides clothing. Kylar would have to speak With someone about that issue.

After Lilli had requested a change of clothing for Kylar, which had arriwed only a few moments later, She told him to get changed before talking buisness, as the uniform would most likely cause a stir on his way Down too. The outfit she brought for him wasn't quite in his fashion either. It was a pretty dark colored attire, With black leather jeans and a sleeveless way too revealing tank top With a decorative skull on it, black, slim boots and several gothic-looking accessories, bracelets etc. The only thing of color on the outfit was the golden necklace to symbolize the syndicate. Kylat almost couldn't recognize himself in the Mirror. Why would she even have an outfit like this? Kylar thought, but decided to leave it. Whatever this stern woman liked, was none of his buisness, not now and (hopefully) not ever.

"So.. I heard you've had quite the day" Lilli said as she guided him to a Chair in the middle of her Office, pointing towards her desk. One could feel from her tone that this was a woman that rarely cared about her assets.

"Uhm, Yeah, one could say that" Kylar said, trying to act serious, despite feeling uncomfortable in the outfit. "I am all better now thuogh"

"Yes, of course" Lilli said With no hints of caring about Kylars good Health what so ever.

"You see, Lyle. My cousin have the gym leader under Control, so there is no need for you to pick up the Chase. Instead, we have New intel that should lead you in the right direction. Seems like it wasn't the tony Syndicate that stood behind all this after all" She laughed a fake little 'Oops' like laughter, and Kylar realized he had slaughtered at least a Third of the tony syndicate on his already mislead and failed quest.

"Furthermore, the real culprits behind this scheme was, you guessed it, the rocket syndicate! Oh bother" She let out a sigh as she continued.

"We had a mole With them that managed to uncover a lot of their Secrets, as well as messing up a shipment they had a few days ago, I am sure you remember that." Kylar nodded.

"So, Kyle. what I want you to do, is to go undercover as a New recruit to the Rocket syndicate n order to figure out as much as possible about their shananigans."

"What happened With the other guy?" Kylar asked, ignoring her failing to remember his name. Though, he had a small hunch of what happened With the other mole.

"Well, let's just say that... he wouldn't be needing these anymore" Lilli said as she handed Kylar some documents. "This contains a New Identity for you in this mission, as well as all the intel we got from the last mole. If you manage to achieve anything Beyond what he did, we will reward you big time." She smiled to Kylar, and hinted that he was allowed to leave. He stepped into the elevator.

"Oh, and Sebastian." she said. What? That's not even Close!

"Yes?" Kylar replied politely, holding the elevator doors open.

"Keep that outfit. It really suits you" Lilli said, and Kylar hurried in closing the doors in order to hide his blushing

Last edited:

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Janine "Angel" Price

Ever since Bummy, AKA Johnny Williams the disloyal RAT, went nuts and got his head handed to him by Rocket Syndicate, I've been left to myself with fewer unexpected visitors. Which was good, because I needed to fix myself up... somehow. Changing clothing style was the last of my worries right now. Holy frick, if the Rocket Syndicate execs saw me like this, ha ha, well... I don't know how I'd explain it. I mean, I certainly didn't mind being so much like a Lopunny, in fact I thought it was awesomely cute, but I wasn't sure how well that would fly with the rest of the team.

It probably wouldn't.

I then got a phone call. Hoo boy, I was really not looking forward to this. Whoever was calling was going to hear my voice changed and was going to wonder what the heck was up. I decided to just take the call and just act cool and casual. Thankfully, I could still use my paws to work the phone buttons. Good thing I didn't change myself into something without hands! As soon as I pressed the accept call button on my smartphone and held it to my really huge Lopunny ear, I listened in.

"Angel, there's been a new development."

Crap, it was Miles Benson, one of the Rocket execs. I recognized that authoritative, don't take crap from anyone kind of voice. Well, thankfully he could only hear me and not see me.

"What's up?" I asked... in a Lopunny voice...

"You... sound a little different," He asked. "What's going on?"

BS Mode... ACTIVATE!

"Yeah, I thought you wanted us to change appearance and all that stuff, right!?" I asked, sounding quite cute like that. "I've been working on that. I figured hey, why not try a new accent too, you know?"

Way to bail myself out of a tight spot!

"Fair enough," Miles replied, totally unaware of what really happened. "To get back to the matter at hand, we're arranging on sabotaging one of the top Golden Syndicate restaurants, the Golden Braviary, part of the Diamond Tower Hotel, also owned by the Golden Syndicate. We may need a non-lethal poison in due time, which I'm hoping you can provide once the details have been arranged."

Easy money. I could do that with my eyes closed! But for now, I could keep trying to fix other stuff.

"You got it!" I told him in a cute and cheery voice. "Anytime you're ready."

"Excellent," Miles told me. "We need you on call, so be ready at moment's notice. Blacktooth will let you know when it's time and he will provide the details. That is all."

I figured Blacktooth was actually Craig. Yeah, I figured he would come down here eventually, but eh, so what? He already knew about the Ninetales stuff. I was sure him seeing me like this wouldn't be... that much of a surprise.

He then hung up. Whew. Thankfully he wasn't expecting me to meet with him in person, because... that would be kind of weird in front of a Rocket Syndicate Executive like that. Well, I figured if someone from Rocket Syndicate did come in here, I would just explain that I was... working on something... and this was just part of the... "testing process." Adverse events like these were just part of the job, really! Or, I could just play it like this was my idea of changing appearance. Heck, no one could tell who I used to be like this! No more need for black leather in the hot sun! They did say they wanted me to change appearance, but no one mentioned how!

In the meantime, it kept pecking at me. Again! I couldn't get Pokéchat off of my mind considering I had come so far with it and was just a tad bit off. It definitely was not JUST a vaccine for being able to speak with Pokémon now. I felt like I was coming so close with it, but now it was becoming something totally different. I figured I'd rename it to Pokétrans, since... yeah, it was a transmutation agent and there was no getting around what it really did. Well, I had to go back and see if I could rework this thing to only affect what I WANTED it to affect. Call me obsessive compulsive with a really bad case of escalation of commitment, but I had to get this thing to work right. I just had to! If I gave up on it, pow, that would have just been really lame.

I was surprised to discover my Lopunny/Ninetales DNA was actually perfectly arranged and calibrated, to the point of being almost... "natural." No cancer mishaps or brain damage either, so this mutagen was so close to being just right. Getting this to work the way it was intended to was more important than figuring out a way to change myself back. I couldn't rest until I managed to get this thing to work. Since I was... so much of a Pokémon already, I figured it really couldn't get all that much worse.

Here was the test. I was going to take Furret DNA which I had on hand and see if I could use DNA elements of Furret and modify parts of my current body. Worst case scenario, the mutagen would just go haywire like it did with the Lopunny DNA and just turn me completely into a Furret instead. Ha ha, no big deal there! Furrets were cute anyway! I decided I'd use the Furret DNA elements to make the Lopunny ears pointed, and to make the nine tails more like a Furret's tail instead, rings and all. It was just to see if this would work and I had actual control over what this crazy thing did. If I got this right, then the mutagen was on the road to success and I could make it behave nicely for once. If not, well, if any human got sick of being human, this gave them the option to go Pokémon for a while. Not very original, I know. Heck, Bill, that nutty researcher in Kanto, already invented that process entirely by accident when he turned himself into a Clefairy. Ha ha, whoever said scientists were nuts... they were right.

Third time... had to be the charm. I went through the research notes again, and it was so close to being perfect. The DNA reader software I used was able to track which DNA segments corresponded to what changes, so I had to go in and take what characteristics of a Furret I wanted to bring over into my current form. Pointed ears and the tails should be enough for a test. I was modifying both the Lopunny DNA and the Ninetales DNA with that, so if I got it right, I would see results. If not and the same thing as last time happened again, well, I'd just be a Furret then. A bigger than average Furret that could talk and work zany science, yeah!

I was hoping I could get this thing done before they asked for the poison. I hated to admit it, but I was so easily distracted sometimes!

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Theodore Silvertongue - Pokemon Center
Affected RPGers: VampirateMace
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That little... Wetting my cellphone like this. It wasn't too bad, but it could have caused some damage. Checking my phone, it was still functioning fortunately. Despite my annoyance, I stayed cool and kept my poker face on. Her Bellosom was doing fine, cute little prick. Apparently just a bit dehydrated and needed some water to get better. I tilted my head, wondering what to do next. I'd probably have to explain to Lilli what I was doing and would also need to advise the rest of the staff to try and make me out as an enemy. I don't need some of the dimwitted thugs blowing this new cover that I was making. While, I could use this gymleader to destroy our enemies, I needed to keep her away from the Golden Syndicate. If she got too close, then a new gymleader may be needed.

"Ah, good to see you're doing well," I mentioned. "You really ought to be careful around here, it can get pretty dangerous, even for a gymleader."

I then leaned forward and whispered to her ear.

"Not even the Pokemon Center is safe," I whispered. "For now, act as a regular tourist and try not to attract any more suspicion. There are syndicates around here that would get a little restless, if they learn a gymleader's snooping around."

I then lifted myself back and patted Mace on the shoulder. I gave a calm and happy smile, while my eyes darted around at any watcher. Unfortunately, my eye did spot some who appeared a bit attracted. To make things worse, this person was from the Golden Syndicate. I would need to clear things up with Lilli and the others, unless I'd like to have them think that I was betraying them.

"Listen, if you need some help around, don't hesitate to call," I said. "I'll give you my digits. John, you've got a pen and paper?"

"Um, yeah," John said, pulling out a small notepad and a pen.

Taking them, I wrote down my cell phone number and handed it over to Mace.

"I'll see you around, okay?" I said.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Affected Players: The Burnt Shadow

Theodore checked his cellphone, it seemed to be okay, despite getting wet. He made a curious face that Mace wasn’t quite sure how to place, confused maybe?

“Ah, good to see you're doing well,” he told Blue (at least from Mace’s POV), then mentioned, “You really ought to be careful around here, it can get pretty dangerous, even for a gymleader.”

Mace nodded, he leaned in a whispered to her, “Not even the Pokemon Center is safe. For now, act as a regular tourist and try not to attract any more suspicion. There are syndicates around here that would get a little restless, if they learn a gymleader's snooping around.”

He had a nice smile, but he seemed pretty nervous, how deep was he into this thing? But acting like a tourist for now, sounded like a good plan. Mace had already decided she’d been too curious today.

He got the male nurse, John apparently, to give his some paper so he could write down his number for Mace. That was a bit old school. Nowadays everyone had a poketech or cellphone or something on them, so it was easy to just take down the number one your phone or phone app. He handed it to her, “I'll see you around, okay?”

“Yeah,” agreed Mace stuffing the note into her satchel, “I’ll text you my number once I’ve entered yours.” She looked down at Blue again, who held up his cup as though showing a prize, “Bell!”

“We should go do something relaxing, hun buddy?” she told him as they left the pokemon center. Blue lowered the cup, looking at her curiously. She smiled at him, “What do you think, we could go to the art gallery, or go see a pokemon contest. That sounds fun, doesn’t it? Let’s see if there’s any contests starting soon.”

She pulled out her poketech and brought up the special Sin Island attraction app (if Disneyland has one, I figure Sin Island does too), and searched for contests. There was a contest starting in the next 15 minutes. They have to make their way to the Leisure District, but since the Market District was in the center of the island and this contest was in hall near the boarder of the two, they could probably make it if they hurried.

She tossed the poketech back in her bag and started off. She’d enter Theodore’s number after they were seated, that would be easier than trying to do it while she walked with Blue in her arms.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Janine "Angel" Price
Affected RPers: Theodore Silvertongue (The Burnt Shadow), Kylar Schade (Schade)

I heard Pokédip was causing havoc all over Sin Island. And in other news, the sun rose up today!

There really was no surprise here, I knew that stuff was going to cause mayhem out there. A lot of cautions about the hyper-addictive candy were going out, but nonetheless, the damage had already been done. In the meantime, it was raking in lots of money for Rocket Syndicate, which was working with third party vendors who just couldn't keep the stuff in stock long enough. Nonetheless, it didn't stop trainers from emptying their pockets on snack stands and vending machines, all needing more Pokédip for their little team of sweet tooth addicts. A few guides for managing and rationing the candy in hopes of getting Pokémon off of it were posted online, but yeah, they were wrong and I could tell whoever wrote those articles and blogs didn't know about the side effects of the candy like I did. Withdrawal would just be causing those little critters to eat up and swell up. Unless they got chained up for the next two weeks and the trainers were willing to put up with cranky Pokémon for that whole period, they were like a guy in the middle of the ocean without any arms or legs. Screwed!

Anyway, I had the Furret mutagen ready after more reworking and correcting the part that caused me to end up as a cute, fox-tailed bunny. So either it worked, or it would just turn me into a Furret and I'd have to use my Furret paws to start over. Not much to lose here! I pricked myself with the needle, injected the mutagen, and allowed the change to take effect...

As expected, it did modify the giant Lopunny ears to become pointed instead of having the flat ends, although they were still puffy. And they became a little longer now, reaching past my knees to just nearly touching the floor. And while I was expecting just a coloration change with the nine tails, it went a little further. All nine tails swelled in size and length to become proportionate to a Furret's, but still kept the brown and beige rings. The expansion of all nine tails totally wrecked the seat of the pair of jeans I was wearing, so I decided hey, why bother with them? I pulled off the ruined jeans and decided to say to heck with the tank top as well. I figured I was probably enough of a Pokémon now to the point where I didn't really need clothes. I mean heck, my body was already fully covered with Lopunny fur, it's not like I needed them to keep warm. Not to mention... these clothes were ruined anyway. And I was good with science and chemistry, but I could openly admit I sucked with a sewing machine.

As for Pokétrans... it actually seemed to work as intended this time! I knew I could do it! Although now... I sure had a lot of really long, huge tails behind my rear. One Furret tail was already quite huge, but nine felt pretty extreme. Everywhere I walked, I dragged this massive load of huge, fuzzy tails behind me, sweeping and brushing everything like I had a giant, fuzzy broom attached to my butt. In the end, I was now part Furret, part Ninetales, and still mostly Lopunny. Seemed like a nice, cute mix! Now I just needed to figure out how to undo all that!

And that was when I heard someone knocking on the door and I nearly jumped. Hoo boy, this was going to be fun to try and explain. I figured it was probably Craig to give me the details about the poison for the next Rocket Syndicate operation at the Diamond Tower Hotel restaurant. I just didn't think he'd be down here so soon. Ah well, might as well get this thing moving along. I opened the door and long and behold, yup, it was Craig alright. Or "Blacktooth," as I should say. As the door swung open, I saw his face go from normal to freaked when he caught sight of me.

"What... in the...!?" He muttered in shock, looking at me.

"Oh, hey Blacktooth!" I greeted him with a cute smile and sweet Lopunny voice, just acting like everything was totally fine and normal! "Come on in! I've just been working on that Pokéchat drug lately. I think I managed to iron out the kinks this time!"

He wasn't so convinced of that.

"Janine, you... you turned yourself into... that!?" He exclaimed, trying to figure out exactly how I got to this point. "What... why... would you...?"

"What, this?" I asked him jokingly as I rubbed my new Lopunny ears with my paw, brushing it off casually while laughing, figuring I'd just speed through the silly gawking part of this conversation. "Oh please, it's no biggie. I know, I know, I'm now a Lopunny with parts of Ninetales and Furret blended in. Whoop-de-do. It's nothing more than a few mishaps with the Pokéchat drug I've been trying to get right, which I think I finally did! And hey, aren't you supposed to be calling me by my call sign, Angel?"

He seriously couldn't understand how I was able to remain so casual after all this mutation stuff. I figured hey, it really wasn't a big deal. I mean heck, it wasn't like I was dead on the ground, pooping my brain out with purple tentacles coming out of my nose. What was wrong about being an optimist, huh? This was nothing!

"Plus, hey, I figured out a way to make sure no one recognizes me as Janine again!" I smiled, winking at him. "So win-win, right?"

"No comment," He told me, handing me the exec orders and getting straight to business. "Anyway, here are the details. The Boss wants you to construct a poison that is non-lethal, but would cause the Golden Syndicate to lose major amounts of business and suffer reputation damage in the Center Market District. We plan on hitting the Golden Braviary, one of the most major and most prestigious luxury restaurants owned by the Golden Syndicate and Lilli Silvertongue. As you know, the restaurant itself is part of the Diamond Tower Hotel, one of Golden Syndicate's most renown luxury hotels located in the Center Market District that we plan on bringing down. We now have underground access to the food served in the restaurant thanks to buying out the loyalty of a transport driver, but the poison itself needs to have a slight time delay after being ingested, needs to be hard to detect so the kitchen staff doesn't know their food has been tampered with, and can't be too obvious upon initial consumption. It would also need to survive being cooked."

"Sounds easy enough," I told him, taking the mission order papers with my paws and giving them a quick glance. "Let's see here..."

As I scanned through all the fluff that basically said what Craig told me already, I knew reaction delay wasn't hard at all to deal with. Making it hard to detect just meant the chemical itself shouldn't look like green ooze, snot, or something that would scream "here I am!" Most chemicals like this were clear or very close to it anyway. Avoiding immediate reactions also was just a matter of making the poison act slower. Surviving cooking was easy as well and didn't knock out too many options. I glanced through the pages, and the parameters weren't difficult. Heck, I've dealt with way tougher stuff.

Miles Benson wanted the patrons to survive the poison so they could associate the nasty effects with the Golden Braviary and assume it was scrappy food quality or something along those lines. And since they would live but be scarred for life, they would tell all their friends and family about all the unpleasant experiences. I figured having it be digestive-related was the way to go. Not too hard, but I looked through the rest of the parameters, and couldn't see what exactly they wanted this nasty little bugger to actually do to these unsuspecting ritzy people.

"So... what do they want the poison to do exactly?" I asked Craig, wondering if they told him.

"They want us to work out the nature of the poison ourselves," Craig told me. "And no, I'm sure Miles doesn't want it to turn them into cute, fluffy, forest Pokémon."

"Well, ain't that a shame," I told him sarcastically, knowing from the start that's not what I intended to do with it anyway, although I knew what he was implying. "For a restaurant, let's make it digestive related. Maybe nausea or indigestion? Nah, that's probably too trivial. If this is a fancy joint, we really should make it messy and disgusting."

"It is a pretty posh place, yes," Craig told me, knowing I had never seen the place myself for good reasons. "It's formal, expensive, and there's a strict dress code of tuxedos, fancy dresses, and that kind of thing. The idea is we need the poison to start working and taking effect before patrons leave the restaurant, but not too quickly so they don't instantly suspect there's a problem with the food and we get to afflict as many patrons as possible by affecting the maximum number of patrons. If this works, they will believe the restaurant is at fault and bad reputation will spread as far as possible. Meanwhile, it should only take affect after most people in the restaurant have already consumed it. If it works too quickly, the other patrons will notice and will just avoid the food."

Bleh, he was starting to make this complicated and I was beginning to think the Execs were being a little fussy with this. I couldn't promise I'd make all of that possible, but I'd try to cover as many bases as I could. Intense vomiting was a possibility, but eh, it just wasn't enough of a zinger to me. We needed to come up with something that would make sure whoever once ate there would never, ever eat there again. It had to be something intensely disgusting, maybe even bad enough that the media would take notice!

And then, the perfect idea came to mind.

"Hey, I'm sure you know of what Pokédip's been doing, right?" I asked Craig, figuring hey, he was making the stuff. He should know!

"That notorious candy you invented that's causing havoc all over the market district?" He asked, showing that was a no-brainer. "How would I not? We've been manufacturing and selling it all over Sin Island around the clock."

"Well, here's a gross idea!" I told him, practically jumping with giddiness to tell him my plan. "How about the poison causes rapid digestion and hunger addiction? Kind of like Pokédip, only for humans this time! Those patrons will finish that nice fillet mignon with the fancy string beans and mashed potatoes, but then suddenly they'll feel like having more, feeling even hungrier than they started off. And even after that, they'll want another meal. And some more after that. And so on. And then... just when they least suspect it, all of the junk they ate suddenly gushes through their system and plops out of their butt, right into their fancy pants as a massive, poop bomb! Ha ha, they'll be wishing they were wearing diapers! Really big diapers!"

I was just glad I wouldn't be in the restaurant to see that. Or hear that. Or... eww, smell that! Yuck! It was going to be so, so gross. I was so hoping the restaurant was carpeted. They'd never be able to get the intense poop stains out.

"That's... only you could think of something like that," Craig replied, obviously grossed out.

"And... I'd hate to say it, but the addictive element to the poison... would still push them to keep eating so it happens again and again!" I told Craig, smiling with devious cuteness over that. "You saw what it does to Pokémon! They'll lose total control of themselves! They'd still want to eat even with the butts plopped in their puffed-up poopy pants! Holy cow, it's going to smell worse than a Skuntank explosion in there! Ha, ha, ha!"

"And everyone will think it was a botched money-making scheme on behalf of the Golden Braviary to rake in cash," Craig replied, scheming with me with a devious smile of his own. "They'll think it was a scam to force patrons to eat many pricey steaks instead of one and drink many glasses of expensive wine, racking up the bill accordingly. After this incident, the restaurant's image will never be the same, and they'll lose a lot of their clientele, which may kill business on the Diamond Tower Hotel itself. Who could ever trust eating at that restaurant after an incident like that?"

It was devious. Deliciously devious! I hated posh and fancy-pants restaurants anyway. Heck, I could totally go for nailing one posh restaurant after another through this.

"Think you can make this happen?" Craig asked me, taking a liking to this cunning and downright disgusting idea.

"Are you kidding!?" I laughed, knowing this was easy cheesy. "I would love to make this happen! And it's so simple. I could have the recipe probably ready in less than two hours."

Yes, this was SOOO going to happen!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Kylar Schade
Golden Syndicate
The rocket syndicate... somewhere
Affected Players: Avenger

There really were no fuss for Kylar to find recruiters for the rocket syndicate for his mission. He wore the same outfit was Lilli had given him; the tight leater pants, way too revealing tank top and the accessories, though he had added a few assets himself. He now had a dark blue hat With a Voltorb pin in it. He had a pair of dark, fingerless gloves and a pair of squared glasses. He now basically looked a lit like any other neighbourhood thug. But just to Complete the outfit, he took on a carefree, rebellious persona.

But just like that, finding the recruiter was not difficult at all, especially when you had files on most of their names. The more difficult part was to approach in a way that did not make it too obvious that you had a devious intentions. The recruiter himself was a large gorilla of a man, something the syndicates really enjoyed having around, for some reason. He looked as Shady in the crowd as a Darkrai on the sun! If aynything, Kylar was suprised he didn't have a glowing neon sign With him. Chatting the guy up was kinda difficult too, and after the recruiter had stopped trying to push Kylar away, he decided to Battle him to test his skills. And after Kylar had beaten him into a pulp in a not too obvious way With his Houndoom, the recruiter, who introduced himself as Roger, decided to bring Kylar along. This meant that Kylar had to tag along With him for the rest of his patrol, for Three hours, to be exact. Roger was a pretty Nice guy overall, actually.

But after Rogers patrols were finished, he took Kylar and another woman Kylars age they had met, to one of the many safehouses, which was located in a Remote area of the Market District. Kylar did not recognize it, and took a mental note of the area to report later, in case the higher ups didn't know of it either. Inside, it looked just like any other building in a Remote area. Much like an Office, With a water dispenser located in a corner, and a half-dead plant in another. The wait was excrutiating, though it laster for only like.. 10 minutes. After that, a more stern looking guy entered the room, giving instructions and whatnot. He was wearing a hoodie, like most of the People in there, and talked in an authorative, stern voice.

"Listen up, newcomers! Due to us having some troubles With the cops lately, you will each be assigned a mentor in Your early days here!" he then quickly went over to read a list of names. Assuming he was pairing recruits With Rocket syndicate members, Kylar could only wait for his own name to be mentioned. Though, the mentors all had weird codenames, like one guy named "Cliffhanger" and a woman named "Sorority". What kind of weird high School-act was this? Though, in his distant mind, Kylar hoped he would get his own kidna cool and childish codename.

When the stern guy Kylar never really got the name of came around to his own name: Jordan Drake (because you never use Your real name during undercover missions... d'uuh), Kylar paid Close attention. This was the part where he would be assigned a mentor, and who knows? Maybe he could get something out of this older, more experienced member of the syndicate? He'd have to wait and see. This mission could take a while, so establishing relations shouldn't be too far fetched. The stern guy assigned him to a guy under the codename of... Darkholme. Hey, that sounded pretty sweet.

And as of cue, Darkhlme stepped up and stood in front of Kylar, where Kylar tried acting tough and in-character, which wasn't too difficult concidering this was excitnig, and.. hey! It's Ray! Ray, the elevator guy! the cute guy from the elevator-Ray! Ray who called me that one inaproperiate time!. Kylar couldn't help but blush at the sight of the guy from the elevator looking Down at him With a mix suprise and happiness. He was almost a head taller than Kylar, and looked a lot more fit than Kylar did. He was wearing a grey tank top With an open green hoodie over it. His hair was short and blonde, and he had absolutly goregous green eyes.

"Hey there. Didn't get Your name the last time." Ray said in a mocking tone, With a hint of truth behind it, making Kylar feel very out of Place. Okay, maybe this mission would be a little more difficult than he had first anticipated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the formal stuff was done, the New recruits, meaning "Jordan" would be With their mentors for the rest of the day, getting inside knowledge of what sort of work they did here in the rocket syndicate, as well as some briefing With how the situation was at this point. Ray decided to take Kylar to a dinner at a Remote little Place, nothing too fancy, but enough for Kylar feeling the urge to make a good impression.

"So." Ray started. "Like I said, I never got the chance to get Your name in the elevator" he leaned towards Kylar, who fought the blush once more.

"Well" Kylar started, but his voice cracked, making him feel like a small child." He'd have to be careful at the beginning. Chances were, they had already checked up on Jordan Drake. Kylar had borrowed the Identity of a poor guy who were at the wrong Place at the wrong time, and they weren't that different to begin With, so it should be a bulletproof disguise. "I'm Jordan Drake" He felt awkward.

"Well, Jordan Drake, Your codename will be... Handsome!" Ray blurted out with a laugh, and Kylar felt red like a Forretresss on the edge of Selfdestruct.

Noticing how incredibly awkward and uncomfortable Kylar was, hidnig behind the meny, forcefully staring in another direction, Ray decided to cut to the Chase. "Nah, Let's Call you.. Inferno! Roger told me how you swept the floor With Your Houndoom" Ray smiled awkwardly before regaining his seriousnwss from before. Inferno, eh? I didn't get to chose it myself after all? Oh well, Inferno is fine, I Guess.

"So.. Inferno" Ray did a sensual gaze when saying the codename. "What was up at the hotel earlier? you looked incredibly Tomb Rider-ish, in contrast to how you are now. you a former police officer or somethin'?"

Kylar laughed awkwardly before regaining his sh*t, and started talking. "Nah, I heard some old geezer died there, and heard some other goons from the 'Hood went over there as well, so i figured why the hell not, right?" Kylar made sure to sound tough, and hoped Ray would believe him. "What about you? was the Death the fault of the Rockets? I never figured it out on my own, as I was jumped up there by some unknown person" Kylar said moopey.

"Yeah, I saw two policemen carry you out of there, you could barely walk, and you bled like crazy! made me worried." Kylar managed to hold back the blush and the happiness that this adorable guy stuck around for him, though he migjt just have stuck around to cover any faults they might have done on the crime scene.

"Yeah.. had to spend the night in a cell, and they confiscated my guns!" Kylar complained, though that was a lie, as his beloved guns were back at his appartment.

"Too bad. being all Lara Croft really suited you" Ray said With a wink, and Kylar felt the blush emerge again. Kylar really liked Ray. If sh*t hits the fan, I'll kill you the last

"But what about you?" Kylar asked. "What were you really doing there? Oficcial syndicate stuff? Please tell me you managed to murder that b*tch that knocked me out up there!" Kylar bombarded Ray, and Ray took his time to organize his answers, and Kylar immideatly hoped he didn't sniff around too much.

"Yeah, we killed the old man to piss off the Golden Syndicate, those snobs." Ray said With a hateful tone. "I didn't see anyone up there when I got there, though I got there late, as you sent me Down to first floor again" His tone was now accusive, and Kylar felt like a child being caught my his teacher cheating on a test. "Sorry..." he mumbled.

After a little while With briefing and basic knowledge Kylar already knew on beforehand, the two fo them decided to leave the cafè. Ray hadn't given up much information, but at least now Kylar knew that the rocket Syndicate was the ones behind Mr. Sander's murder. Great.. just great! Kylar knew he had quite the graves to visit in order to apologize for this minor misunderstanding, but he'd still kill off that b*tch if he ever met her again.

"So.." Ray said. "Briefing is oficcially over, so you're free to go home now."

"Oh.. sure" Kylar said, somehow feeling disappointed, for some unknown reason.

Ray seemed to pick up the sudden eerie aura that surrounded Kylar. "Hey, wanna go see a Movie or something?" giving Kylar that heart-melting smile. Not being able to respond, Kylar decided to just nod instead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The NeXT day was a pretty decent day, it wasn't as warm as it was the day before, so Kylar wore his dark blue hoodie over the regular gothic outfit. He had ended up spending the night With Ray, seeing as they would be on a mission already the next morning. So, the day was decent, and Kylar was really tired. Ray, on the other hand, seemed just fine. They were driving towards the destined area in the Pokemon Park District. They were to meet up With one of the Rocket Scientists, codenamed Angel. Ray had taught Kylar that in formal buisness, they would be using their codenames, thus calling Ray Darkholme, and Kylar, Inferno. What they would be doing over there though, Kylar did not know, as he was only tagging along his mentor, who had buisness With the scientist. It would be a good opurtunity to obtain some intel on their drug-related work, as well as marking the lab on the big map. Arriving at the scene, Kylar noticed that there weren't many People around, and the houses looked rather old and famished too. Kylar had fallen asleep on the ride, but recognized a few roadsigns on a corner that he could use for locating the Place. Ray quickly stepped out of the car and held Kylars door open. "Adter you, handsome" he said cheerfully, and Kylar blushed.. again.
The two of them walked over to the big doors to the building, and Ray did a serie of knocks in orderly fashion, and thus they waited.

Last edited:

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Janine "Angel" Price
Affected RPers: Kylar Schade (Schade)

Couldn't say I was all that surprised when I heard Rocket Syndicate was bringing in a bunch of new recruits after all the mishaps. We had lost a bunch of people and of course, that meant they needed to be replaced. Craig told me on the phone it was likely I might get two new faces around here, Darkholme and Inferno were their code names. Great, someone to share the madcap experiences with! The last intern I had lost their marbles over what I had them do, so I had to see if these new guys were up to snuff!

In the meantime, I created the poop-overdriving monster now called Bowelorama. Wasn't too much of a hassle. It was a slow-acting poison that filled all the delicious requirements... and then some! Any food with this stuff on it would drive the person eating it to want to pig out some more. And the drug would cause the person's stomach to quickly digest stuff and constantly empty out so more food could come in and the person would just keep getting hungrier. I estimated on average, a person would be driven to eat around fifty pounds of junk before their butts erupted like a bowel volcano! But, like the addictiveness of Pokédip, this stuff was potent enough to get people to even ignore that to just be enthralled by their food addiction. Oh man, this was going to be gross to the extreme! I could just see their poop-stuffed tuxedos exploding and spraying dung all over the place! So gross... but so hilarious! The Golden Braviary was doomed! Bye, bye, birdie!

Case in point, I STRONGLY advised anyone in Rocket Syndicate to not even think of testing this stuff. They would regret the heck out of it! Once I had the sample ready, I handed it off to Craig, who was then ordered to mass produce the stuff and then take it to the next step to be the nightmare of the Golden Braviary. I wasn't sure if Miles knew exactly how we were executing this plan, but what the heck, I was sure the results would even get a stiff like him to laugh!

After that was done, I figured I'd try to find a way to get myself back to normal, although I really liked this form! It was fun, cute, and plushy! However, upon going over my notes to see if I could reverse the process, I realized something... big.

...I didn't have the DNA of myself as a human anymore...

YIKES. That... might have been a good thing to secure before I started changing myself into a Pokémon. And crap, if I left behind any stray human hairs or DNA stuff that could have been used to get my original human DNA back, those only would have been back at the freaking movie theater! There was no way I could get over there to look for something like that... like this! I was hoping maybe I was wrong and perhaps I left a human hair on the lab equipment. That could take hours to search for, and who knew if I would even find anything usable? Uh oh...

And then... an odd knock at the door. That definitely wasn't Craig's knock. And then, oh frick, I realized that was probably the new recruits. Well, guess I was going to have to stick around as the big broom-butt bunny a little longer and hope the newbies were okay with being mentored by a goofy-tailed rabbit. I headed to the door, and decided to let them in. One guy was dressed in leather pants and a goofy tank top, accompanied by a dark blue hat, fingerless gloves, and a pair of squared glasses. The other dude was dressed in a grey tank top and a green hoodie. Awesome, I loved it when people dressed causal!

Still, I couldn't help but think...ha, ha, these two dudes had no idea what they were in for!

"Darkholme and Inferno?" I asked in my ultra-adorable Lopunny voice, welcoming them in with a cute greeting. "Heya guys, I'm the one called 'Angel!' Come on in! This is the secret lab where I make all of Rocket Syndicate's drugs and chems!"

Ha, ha, as they walked in, they couldn't help but look around, but I knew they couldn't get their eyes off of me. Supposedly, according to the official instructions, I had to mentor these guys, show them how I get things done around here, and train them to become just as good as I was at making chem stuff. I could imagine both of them were probably like... "whoa, is she... a Lopunny... with nine Furret tails!?" I figured I'd better get that little tidbit explained ASAP before they began thinking they were hallucinating!

"You're...?" The dude with the green hoodie asked me, looking baffled for a sec there.

"I know, I know what you're thinking!" I laughed, showing them the warehouse where I kept all my lab stuff, dragging my giant tail broom behind me wherever I went. "Yeah, I kinda changed myself into a Lopunny with parts of Ninetales and Furret in there. Accident, I swear! I've been trying to get one of these darn drugs to work and ha, ha, it kinda didn't do what it was supposed to! But hey, while you're here, I figured I'd go over some easy ground rules before we get started!"

My rules were loose. Really loose. You really couldn't ask for a more lenient coach. I mean heck, if one of these two dudes honestly felt like playing around with the lab equipment just to see what would happen, that's how I learned! And if it broke, well, just fix it and or ask for a new one!

"One, everything you do here is at your own risk," I told them both with a cute smile. "I am totally okay with you playing around and drinking or injecting yourself with whatever you create, but whatever happens is on you and you alone either enjoy or cringe at whatever happens! Two, don't eat my candy. And three... there is no three. That's all!"

I figured I'd get those beginner guides I made for that first intern I had... before he ran away. Yeah, I remember he really wasn't too keen on the idea of letting me use his Garchomp and his Politoad for that failed Goofyfoot drug I made. Good thing he didn't, because the Ratatta I did give it to couldn't stop walking backwards! Hopefully these two guys didn't mind all the little doodles of cute Pokémon I had in the margins. They just made my notes and research much more fun and interesting to look at! Plus, my notes were always colorful and used all kinds of stars, comets, and fun pictures for referencing points, methods, and why stuff worked the way it did. I made copies, so I handed them both my own beginner's guide to look through and get a feel for how I did stuff.

"The way this works is Rocket Syndicate requests a drug for a particular mission, or they give me free reign to just whip up whatever I think might sell nicely on the streets," I told them both, feeling it was a pretty good deal. "Once the sample is made, Blacktooth evaluates it, and if he likes it, he'll use your recipe to mass produce it. If he doesn't, well, either you fix it up or you dump it. We get paid by commission here, so if you make a drug or chem that sells well, you get a percentage of the dough. The other case is the execs request a specific drug to do a special something or whatever. I'll show you how to make your first beginner's chems, and then when I get a mission drug, I'll show you guys the steps I use to go through it! Trust me, it's not hard at all! Heck, it can be quite fun, you'll see!"

They were going to love this. I could already feel it!

"So, any questions so far?" I asked them with a cute smile.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(@Angel: I’m so glad my char is not the sort to go to fancy restaurants.)

Affected Players: The Burnt Shadow

Mace finally located the contest hall, it must have been one of the first few built on the island, because it was like early contest halls that had sprung up in abandon theaters across Hoenn. Probably this was just an amateur contest, that didn’t even include a battle portion due to the small stage. As Mace entered the building, she was addressed by a female clerk, “Oh dear, I’m sorry, but registration ended ten minutes ago.”

“I’m just here to watch,” commented Mace, picking up one of the contest hall’s info pamphlets.

“Ah, I’m sorry,” gasped the clerk, “I just thought with a Bellossom that cute you must be one of the contestants.”

“He’s not really contest type, we’re more for battles,” Mace shrugged and headed in. Despite being an amateur contest, the audience area was pretty crowded. Mace was cool with that. She’d planned on sitting in back anyways so that the light from her poketech wouldn’t bother anyone when she entered Theodore’s number.

A nearby woman leaned over to her, “I’m so excited! This is my Jimmy’s first contest. I must be more nervous than he is!”

“You must be proud,” commented Mace, trying to be nice as she searched her bag for the scrap with Theodore’s number. Blue crawled up onto her shoulder to get a better look as the half-dozen contestants were ushered onto the stage. She started punching in the numbers, half-listening to the contest, only catching snippits, “Charles… from Saffron City… Rustboro City…”

Mace typed out a quick message to Theodore, and as tempting as it was to end with a smiley face, she figured that wasn’t appropriate. Just after she clicked send, Jimmy was introduced. And apparently he was more nervous than his mom, because he lost his lunch just as the announcer said his name. “Oh no!” cried Jimmy’s mom getting up and pushing past Mace to get to her distressed son the stage. Jimmy was escorted backstage, followed by his mom, and the contest was put on hold for several minutes while a clean-up crew was called in to deal with the biohazard. The audience murmured to one another in discontent, about how they’d die from embarrassment, or glad this contest was free, because they would be asking for their money back.

Ugh. Mace slumped in her chair, this was not relaxing in the slightest. Blue played with her hair. That wasn’t exactly relaxing either, but she was used to that. It wasn’t long before the contest was back on track though, with first evolution pokemon showing off cute attacks.

Mace snored herself awake as people were leaving the contest hall. She laughed realizing she’d fallen asleep. She wasn’t even sure the people leaving were the audience from the contest she’d originally attended. She looked around for Blue, who she found a few chairs away eating from an abandon popcorn bucket. She laughed again picking him up, “You ready for dinner then? I think there’s a pokecafe around here somewhere.”

Last edited:

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Theodore Silvertongue - Government District
Affected RPGers -VampirateMace, Kylar (Mentioned)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She tapped on her armrest, looking at me. Sweat sank down my body, creating a puddle of water under my shoes. The room was void of light. All the windows had been closed and most of the lights shut. Only a few lights were opened, beaming upon me and my cousin. Monitors were turned on around the room, giving visual feedback to some of the more important members of both the Golden Syndicate and Silvertongue Family. Although the Golden Syndicate worked for a member of the Silvertongue Family, not everyone was completely aware that many members of the family were part of the syndicate. The same went for the family, only the most trusted and most competent members were given a seat or even information about the workings of the Golden Syndicate. It was a difficult situation to handle, but it has worked so far.

Among the people in this small meeting were Lilli's father, head of the family and former head of the syndicate. My father was also present. Although not so high in either businesses of the family, he was still considered too much of an important member. Other admins and family members, each from a different region sat behind the monitors. Not all were specifically in the business industry, but their jobs did help supply what we did. For example, one of my aunts is actually working at the space station at Mossdeep, a cousin is ninja disciple in Fuchsia Gym and another cousin works as an intern at the Goldenrod Radio station. Although we're spread quite far across the land, we do try and keep our relation to a minimum, in order to avoid unnecessary attention. One relative has already been nabbed and Lilli is trying her hardest to get him out of trouble, without revealing our involvement. Was this out of kindness? No. We simply need to keep him from spilling the beans.

I sat with all the monitors staring at me. Not a single one gave me a happy expression. I would have tried to grin, but that probably would have made my situation a whole lot worse.

"So, run that by us again," Lilli said.

"I met the new gymleader from Slateport," I began. "Her name's Mace and she's been snooping around Sanders's murder. I'm currently using her as a sort of aid, to smoke out the other syndicates."

"Do you have any idea how dangerous that idea is?" one of the monitors spoke. "This person, a gymleader, could undermine our entire operation! She could get too close and ruin our business."

"Not to mention that you suddenly came up with this scheme!" another said. "If we wanted some undercover agents, we could have just hired some officer or even journalist to spy on the rivals!"

"While that may be true, they may not have enough guts to keep us secret," I replied. "They may get tortured or bribed for information. Before we know it, they may even start working as double agents and spy us instead. This Mace has no idea what's going on. She won't have any allegiances to us, yet she is still working for us. If things go south for her, she won't have information on us."

"Hmm, what do you think, Lilli?" a monitor asked.

Lilli crossed her arms and legs and thought. "While I do not entirely agree with my cousin's sudden actions, he does have a point," she said. I sighed with relief that she was taking my side. "This gymleader could be used to our advantage. Not to mention, we could also try sponsoring her, which may improve our own business. I will permit Theodore's idea. However, I think that it would be best if we had a few others watching out for-."

"No, no spies!" I said, standing from my seat. "The girl's a smart and nosy one. She may notice the spies and they may blow my cover, if things go wrong. With that said, I think it would be best if Kylar were to avoid her and stay low for a while."

"Very well, no spies," Lilli said. "As for Kylar, you may not have to worry about him. He's been given another assignment. Now, about Mace. There must be a certain limit of what kind of information you could feed to her, particularly ours."

"Lay it on me," I replied.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Location: Leisure District, Pokecafé - Market District, Hotel
Affected Players: ?

It was a nice evening, warm, clear, with a few stars visible even though the city was too brightly lit for most of them to be seen. (Since Shade and Angel seemed to have gone onto the next day, which I didn’t in my last post, I’ll get there in this one.)

Mace found a nice outside café that served trainer’s pokemon, as well as the trainers. The tables were spaced out so that pokemon had room to eat as well. The wait staff even brought a couple of highchairs and encouraged her to have Blue and Glimmer eat at the little table with her, though such an attempt wasn’t advisable for the four legged members of her team. Glimmer seemed fine with sitting in a highchair to eat, but Blue squirmed around, threatening to topple his chair.

Mace could hear the usual chatter around her from the trainers at the other tables. What they planned to do the next day, how much longer they had on the island before they had to go home, what they’d bought that day, didn’t that lone girl have an awful lot of dark types, come to think of it, she looked familiar too.

Finishing their meal, Mace had all her pokemon except Blue return, and yawning started back for her hotel. The night passed much the same as the last, with Mace waking up every couple hours to the sounds of sirens, and then quickly falling back to sleep. She got up a little late again, somewhat to her annoyance. Then found Blue rolling the other pokemon’s pokeballs around on the floor. She really should have brought some toys for him, as that’s how she kept him out of trouble in the morning at home.

I sure hope they can’t get sick in there, thought Mace, as she started picking up the pokeballs. She made eggs, pokechow, and toast for breakfast again, this time remembering to give everyone a bowl or plastic cup of water. She looked over her poketech’s map of the island while her pokemon finished up, she really wanted to head out to the poke parks today and see what she could find for dark types. Then she could stop and get a couple toys for Blue and the others on her way back.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
OOC: @Vamp: Yeah, I wouldn't wish for this kind of thing on my worst enemy. XD)

Janine "Angel" Price
Affected RPers: Kylar Schade (Schade), Theodore Silvertongue (The Burnt Shadow)

Bowelorama, the nightmare of infinite poop and binge eating, had been unleashed!

Tonight's dinner at the Golden Braviary was the target, and that the transport driver had already kept his part of the deal and slathered tonight's food with my little liquid monster in exchange for a pretty nice deal of cash, WAY more than he was making in an entire YEAR from his employers. And ladies and gentlemen, that's why you should treat all of your employees well. After that, it was off to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, an undercover Rocket Syndicate scout codenamed "Slate" was deployed to the Golden Braviary to ensure everything was going according to plan and to give us eyes on the situation. He was wearing spy eyeglasses with a tiny camera in them that would transmit what he saw to one of our video channels. To be safe, he would only be drinking bottled beer from the bar tonight, but he had a good view of the dining room from where he was positioned. Craig gave him one warning: don't touch the food whatever you do, and be ready for a lot of stink.

I decided to watch the camera feed and invited Darkholme and Inferno to watch with me, seeing some of my finest work in action.

"Heh, you guys are gonna love this," I told them both with a devious smile, showing them the video feed from the monitor. "We're hitting the Golden Braviary tonight, one of Golden Syndicate's posh restaurants. You're about to see one of my special concoctions in action! Just watch what happens!"

"What does it actually do?" Inferno asked me, looking curiously at the monitor.

"That's a surprise," I told him with a cute smile. "You'll just have to watch and wait for the fun to begin!"

As I turned back to the monitor, I got a good look of the dining room of the restaurant itself. Holy crap was the Golden Braviary super-ritzy. Craig was not joking, this place was puffed up with pride all over! They had a piano player, a fountain in the middle of the dining area, aquariums with rare and expensive Water Pokémon, gaudy chandeliers, ornate carpeting, palm trees, flower arrangements, super-fancy candlelit tables with frilly tablecloths, and loads of other unnecessary fancy pants nonsense. Ugh, it made me want to start a food fight with burgers and fries in that place! It ticked me off at first, but then I realized... this was just the calm before... the STORM! By doing this, I realized I had a hand in making the ultimate weight-loss video. This was the kind of thing that would push people watching this to fast for days and want to have nothing to do with food!

It all started off so... innocent. So... unsuspecting! Slate had been just casually downing a bottle of Westshire Stout, just watching the restaurant fill up with tonight's patrons. Man, did I hate their attire. Ladies with frilly dresses that glimmered, formal blouses, some pudgy guys wearing tuxedos, and other "gentlemen" and "fine ladies" came on in and were seated. Wow, I felt no remorse for what these ritzy folks were going to go through! One of them even treated a poor waitress like a jerk!

The evening wine and bread as starters seemed to be pretty well enjoyed. Meanwhile, I saw multiple courses were served here, starting with small, stupid stuff like soups and salads and eventually building up toward bigger things. At first, it almost seemed like the Bowelorama stuff wasn't working or didn't get deployed the way it should have. But then, slight signs of ensuring MAYHEM were unfolding. As more ritzy people came in and were seated, the ones already eating were making additional orders on appetizers and entrees. I felt bad for Slate. He was going to wish he had lost his sense of smell in the next half hour!

Entrees themselves consisted of the most overly fancy presentations I've ever seen. They treated plates like stuffed Seaking fillets, pasta, and fillet mignons like it was freaking art! It was food! You eat it, not swoon over it! Why do all that to something that's just going to be digested in your stomach in the next few minutes!? I couldn't believe they even shaped the mashed potatoes to stupid, frilly modern-art sculptures and designs! Nonetheless, everyone was eating it... faster. Oh, they really didn't know what was going on when they said the food was delicious and they liked it so much they wanted more. B-I-N-G-O. Who ever orders a second entree under normal circumstances? Some of them moved eagerly onto dessert instead. Ha, ha! Pick your poison! It didn't matter either way!

The waiters and the maître d' didn't suspect too much at first until the first signs of insanity were unfolding. By then, the restaurant had already been fully packed and at least every table had been served as least something to net them all into the trap! From that point on, everything went so... WRONG! Patrons were pigging out after making over the top orders, saying stuff like "whoa, this is the best food we've ever had!" Things got sloppy, patrons were getting impatient wanting more after gorging themselves on fancy junk, and the staff couldn't keep up fast enough much the annoyance of those food-addicted cretins! I could see the waiters looking baffled and confused, not sure what had really happened. They couldn't serve people fast enough and it got to the point where they started jacking up the portion sizes like crazy in hopes they would be satisfied. But even THAT didn't stop the mayhem!

And then... the first victim. I could tell she was one of the first to have started. She was super-posh, wore an overly fancy dress, and boy did I hate her blonde, beehive hairstyle. She looked totally bloated and disgusting, obviously having had WAY too much to pig out on. She couldn't help but stand up and she tried to excuse herself to go to the bathroom, only...

...she NEVER made it!!!

I was laughing so hard at the deranged look on her face when her butt looked like it was suddenly getting super fat! Everything that had piled up in her gut now went straight to her butt and out. She quickly sat back down to hide it, turd-slathered dress and all, and tried to pretend nothing happened. She went right back to eating. Oh boy, this was getting interesting. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to BOWELORAMA!

What happened after that was one hyper-gross poop episode after another like some kind of hideous, bowel-viral outbreak! First it began with some funny and grotesque stomach gurgling, followed by really hilarious-sounding farting, and then poop galore! Some acted like nothing happened even though it was just stupidly obvious at this point. Others... not a chance! They crapped out piles of dung when their pants just couldn't hold back the deluge anymore, exposing their gross, poop-covered butts! The waiters and the maître d' were convinced something was totally wrong, and they recommended that the dining room was to be cleared immediately and food would stop being served. Nope! Not a chance! The patrons were NOT happy about that and insisted on staying! Meanwhile, dung and turd was getting plopped everywhere. The patrons were so grossed out, but they were too chained to their eating craze to stop! Those waiting for a table were suddenly shocked at the madness and cleared the heck out of there like a nuke was about to go off!

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life! I had to try and stop, because it was actually beginning to hurt!

I was surprised at how long Slate stayed there, though I could tell he was a bit surprised and wasn't enjoying the smell at all. But it didn't take long before he, with the bartender and a few other guys at the bar, starting snickering about the incident. A half hour later and after many SAVAGE poopy pants incidents, the restaurant staff went to the extreme measure of having security forcefully remove each and every poop-slathered, protesting patron from the restaurant, and still had the nerve to bill them on their way out the door! Meanwhile, the restaurant had been totally turned upside down. Tables were overturned, plates and utensils were all over the place, food had been thrown everywhere, and the whole dining area was DESECRATED with thick, greasy piles of poop and turd over EVERYTHING.

After that, Slate had left the restaurant. Mission accomplished.

"D...damn..." Darkholme muttered, totally taken back.

"See?" I asked him with a cute smile. "You're gonna love it here! And this is me just getting warmed up!"

I was really thinking of watching the recording again for extra laughs, but it wasn't long before I had gotten a call on my smartphone and I heard the cute Nyan Meowth song ringtone start playing. When I checked to see who it was, I saw SVEN WINTERSON, THE LEADER OF ROCKET SYNDICATE HIMSELF was calling me. Woah. Taking a deep breath, I grabbed the smartphone with my paw, pressed the button to accept the call, and held it up to my huge Lopunny ear. It didn't take a genius to realize he had been watching the whole thing on his own monitor given the timing of this call.

"Hello, Boss?" I asked him in a cute voice.

"Angel," He told me in his tough and authoritative Big Cheese voice, "that is quite possibly one of the finest works of art I've seen accomplished. Keep up the good work. That is all."

He then hung up. A compliment!? From Sven himself!? The guy who almost never compliments anyone!?

This had truly been one of the best days of my life!

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Kylar Schade
Golden Syndicate
affected players: Avenger, Burnt

The sight that met them as the door to the seemingly abandoned Warehouse, was indeed a sight to behold. "Angel" the Rocket Syndicate scientist, greeted them With a sweet, soft voice. She looked like a furry, picked out from the sick fantasies of a middleaged man living in his parents basement. She had long, fluffy ears, and seemingly nine huge fluffy tails. She looked like a mixture of a Lopunny, Furret and Ninetales. Just what the heck are the Rocket syndicate doing? Luckily, Ray was as suprised and awe-struck as Kylar was, and the two of them just stared at the scientist.

"Heya guys, I'm the one called 'Angel!' Come on in! This is the secret lab where I make all of Rocket Syndicate's drugs and chems!" she said in an overly optimistic, Furry-like tone, as if everything were just as normal as they used to be.

"You're...?" Ray managed to mutter. It was pretty obvious the other rockets had no idea what this woman was doing in her crazy little lab. Kylar didn't even have to act suprised. This was Beyond all.. whatever. Kylar didn't even know anymore.

"I know, I know what you're thinking!" Angel said as she started walking around the lab, hinting that the two should follow. She gave some ground rules and an explaination to why she looked like every creeps wet dream

"One, everything you do here is at your own risk, I am totally okay with you playing around and drinking or injecting yourself with whatever you create, but whatever happens is on you and you alone either enjoy or cringe at whatever happens! Two, don't eat my candy. And three... there is no three. That's all!" She said as she showed them around. Kylar and Ray could only be quiet, trying to process whatever she said and did in their minds. When she was done explaining, the two of them simoultaneuosly nodded.

After the short briefing, Ray and Kylar were both handed two small notebooks. Angel explained to them that these were handbooks for how some of the equippement in the lab worked. Opening to the first page, Kylar noticed the abnormal amount of hearts, stars and little... cute drawings. He'd have to take a copy or two of this handbook and send it to Theodore at some point. the handbook also contained formulas and recipies for certain drugs, along With detailed explainations on how they worked.

"The way this works is Rocket Syndicate requests a drug for a particular mission, or they give me free reign to just whip up whatever I think might sell nicely on the streets," Angel then said, riping Kylar out of the handbooks weird way of describing stuff he really didn't understand at all. She continued. "Once the sample is made, Blacktooth evaluates it, and if he likes it, he'll use your recipe to mass produce it. If he doesn't, well, either you fix it up or you dump it. We get paid by commission here, so if you make a drug or chem that sells well, you get a percentage of the dough. The other case is the execs request a specific drug to do a special something or whatever. I'll show you how to make your first beginner's chems, and then when I get a mission drug, I'll show you guys the steps I use to go through it! Trust me, it's not hard at all! Heck, it can be quite fun, you'll see!"

Heh, this job doesn't sound that bad after all.
Kylar thought. These rocket goons seemed to have a lot more freedom to do their work, unlike the stern regiments of the Golden Syndicate. Kylar cracked a grin, imagniing all the ways he could sabotage one of the main scientists of the syndicate. Angel picked up on Kylars smile, and returned it With a smile before asking. "So, any questions so far?" Both Ray and Kylar shook their heads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Heh, you guys are gonna love this," Angel said after a short break as she guided Kylar and Ray towards a monitor over a pretty familiar Place, The Golden Braviary. "We're hitting the Golden Braviary tonight, one of Golden Syndicate's posh restaurants. You're about to see one of my special concoctions in action! Just watch what happens!"

Getting a little worried, though pretty curious, Kylar decided it was his time to speak. "What does it actually do?". He stared at the monitor With a mixture of worry and awe.

"That's a surprise, You'll just have to watch and wait for the fun to begin!"

The monitor showed nothing of huge interest yet, and Kylar recognized the fancy restaurant he often went to. IT looked like something taken out of a mvie, really. With the fancy huge aquariums With rare Pokemon like Luvdisc, Feebas and the occational Dragalge. The tables were set by a lot of Rich socialites With their ritzy, way to Young dates. Among the faces, Kylar recognized Julia Rothman from his mission a few days ago. She was happily enjoying a dessert of some sort With yet another youngster, whom unlike Kylar, seemed to really enjoy being in his situation. Luckily though, Julia was met by her gorillas, who escorted her out, after she planted a kiss on the Young mans cheek. Well, at least their newest Client would be saved for whatever havoc would take Place there tonight. Kylar couldn't warn Theodore either, but would definitly give a full report that evening, unless he went With Ray again.

Nothing out of the ordinary seemed to be happening, except for the fact that the guests of the restaurants seemed to be very hungry today. Well, if anything, it would be a profitable day for the restaurant. They didn't do refunds, whatever happened. The pace of the Place quickly lightened up, and the poor workers there seemed to be getting tired. Was this some gluttony-inducing drug they were testing? The suspence was killing Kylar, and he only wished he had popcorn With him to enduer the excitement that came With the wait.

Then Angel pointed Ray and Kylars attention to this one woman With a weird blonde beehive-cut that absolutly did not go well With the ritzy dress she was wearing. She seemed to be in a hurry to the bathroom, for some reason.. Oh God... no, don't tell me.. Kylar thought as the woman on the screen slowly sat Down to the floor, With a dirty dress, and a very embarrassed look on her face. Angel then exploded With laughter.

Then it all happened at once. The guests kept on eatnig, though many, many of them followed the poor womans footsteps. They could even hear the gurgling sounds from their stomaches as they one by one experienced quite explosive diahrrea. They all got big lumps on the back of their pants and fancy dresses, which in turn flowed Down their legs and unto the floor. Angel was laughing hysterically, Ray was trying to look away, and Kylar could only stare at the monitor With a mixture of horror, more horror and absolute disgust. The lines to the toilet were cramping up, and the sounds were just horrible. The Slurpuff-Shake Kylar had for breakfast was eagerly wanting to come out again, and Kylar forced himself to look away, breathing like a bloated Wailord trying to stop himself from puking.

Angel then tried her best toning Down her laugh. If she continued, she'd probably faint. Kylar had never seen anyone having so much fun, and if it wasn't for the fact that the target was the golden Braviary, he'd probably join in on the laugh too.

"D...damn..." Ray said after the monitor was turned off, and Kylar dared looking up again.

"See? You're gonna love it here! And this is me just getting warmed up!" Angel smiled at them, and Kylar felt an urge to put a bullet in her head right here, right now. She was an adorable (furry) woman, no doubt. But she posed a serious threat to.. everything, if she was allowed to keep on going.

She then got a phone Call, and excused herself, walking away. Ray took this oppurtunity to talk to Kylar

"Oh.. my God. I know the Golden Braviary is a Place for snobs and the likes of the Golden syndicate, but I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemies"

Kylar could only nod in response. He was so grossed out, he was paralyzed. It was like he could smell the disaster from the golden Braviary through the monitor. Rhank godness Julia made it out!

Heyy, don't worry about it. I'm sure they won't do that to us." Ray said, pulling Kylar in to a tight hug, which made Kylar feel a little better, yet praying in his silent soul that he would never experience that. Ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Angel got back, Ray wanted to get some fresh air to Clear the imaginary stench out of his head. Kylar excused himself to the bathroom, hurling up everything he had eaten for the last 3 days. After fniishing, he took up his phone, and decided to send theodore a text.

Hey.

The attack on the Golden Braviary was the Rocket Syndicates fault. They used some kind of drug.
They have a scientist, codenamed Angel. I am at her lab now. Texting you the coordinates.

Abandoned Fisherman's Wharf, Pokémon Park District.

Get someone to check up on it.

- Kylar

He then immideatly deleted the text from his phone and put it on silent, in case Theodore was so stupid to answer it. He went back to the others, and found his regular spot NeXT to Ray, as they awaited Angels actions.