• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Since my original sprite topic was deleted by server lag, I start anew!

Crazy Weavile

Um... your nose OK?
My D/P sprites! Joy! Criticism is welcome

Re-elements:

Fire Sneasel
sneafirepb9.png

Cosplayers:

Gallade
lucasgalladess8.png

Recolors:

Red/Black Gallade
darkenedgalladegc9.png

Mutants:

Lucario
darkenedlucariohd1.png

Holograms:

Dusknoir
slicedfb5.png

Crazy Weavile

Um... your nose OK?
I made more...

Gardevoir Cosplayer
dawngardevoirab5.png

Darkrai Cosplayer
darkrailucasju7.png

Again, C&C.

Amostein

Pretty good. Like the last two you posted.

Crazy Weavile

Um... your nose OK?
Thank you. I want to know something, though- does the Darkrai cosplayer's mask work?

Amostein

Eyes are a teny bit bright. It looks like sableyes a bit. Maybe if you darkened it down a bit and made the mask slighty bigger?

Crazy Weavile

Um... your nose OK?
The eyes are Darkrai's- I can't darken them without making the costume worse.

Amostein

O, then just make the mask bigger

Pearl's Perap

Though very simple, I think the Dusknoir hologram looks really good, it is the first time I have seen something like that, though I don't really know all that much about spriting.

The rest are good, too, just..I don't know..something looks wrong with the Darkrai's head, try making it bigger?

Lugia Tamer

< Is friggin awesome
I think the hologram is really to simple and easy to do to realy give any critique.

The fire on Sneasel's ear looks a bit out of place. Same thing with the blade/thing on the Galade cosplay's arm. I like the Galade recolor, but it does not look like you recolored the outline.