• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

sing & doub

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
here we are guys,my 3 man single battle team,and my 4 man double battle team,this is pretty much my finale.

lemme know how it is~~!

Infernape @Life Orb
Naive Nature
EVs:252 SAtk/200 Spd/56 Atk
-Grass Knot
-Close Combat
-Nasty Plot
-Flamethrower

Milotic @ lefties
nature~
-surf
-icebeam
-hydro pump
-Recover

Lucario@Salac
nature@Jolly
Ev's 252 atk/ 252sp
-endure
-reversal
-shadow claw(to late for crunch..)
-swords dance

thats my 3 man single battle team,how is it?

and for double battle

RegiRock
@life orb
-Explosion
-EQ
-Protect
-Double edge

RegiSteel
@Choice Scarf(speedy explosion)
-explosion
-curse
-EQ
-superPower

Milotic(same as from single battle)

Dusknoir
@lefties
nature@adamant
-Imprison
-Protect
-Earthquake
-Pain Split

I've learned alot from you guys,and so this time I ask you guys to rate my team,did I do okay?

I only have one question,Dusknoir is my double battle wall,whats a good EV spread?

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Milotic can have hypnosis instead of hydro pump

Torterra-417

Worship the willow!
Aqua Ring over Recover for Milotic.

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Aqua ring is a major waste of time on every pokemon that can get it.

PsiUmbreon

Milotic sucks in double battle. Use something else, like maybe a Levitating pokemon such as Bronzong or Claydol. Speaking of which, I think both of them can explode as well if that is to your liking. Speaking of which, Surf and Hydro Pump on the same set = nono. Hypnosis over Hydro Pump.

Also you're kinda screwed if your opponent uses Ghosts for your double battle team. Have moves on your Regis that can actually hit levitating Ghosts.

Also no bumping please.

cjeilers

Serebii's Breeder
Milotic works with a Burn Orb and or Rest well. For singles Milotic should have a Burn Orb w/Recover on him or Rest. Surf and Ice Beam are givens. Mirror Coat could go with Rest and then trigger Marvel Scale, to take out Jolteons. Your Infernape seems frightening at first but seems like it'd be unable to give or take hits. I like your Lucario. I ran a decent Flaildos somewhat like it. Dusknoir should be Impish, with all EV's spread into Def and Sp. Def. Give it Calm Mind and have your other pokemon explode around it. Dusknoir can then sweep.

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Explode is physical, so a few clam mind arent going to stop it...

cjeilers

Serebii's Breeder
Dusknoir is unaffected by Explosion...

Hitit4three

Point Guard Elite
Please take Curse off the Choice poke. I hate it when people don't think just a little bit on choice sets...

Dusknoir needs 252 Def, 252 SDef, 4 HP OR 252 D/SDef, 252 HP, and 4 of the other defensive stat. The first option is an all around wall, the second option lets you specialize.

Hitit4three

Point Guard Elite
Milotic needs to have something other than Hydro Pump.

You could either double recovery with Aqua Ring (not what I would do)

OR Hypnosis (also not for me)

OR Mirror Coat or Confuse Ray, either of which would be a hard choice for me to make.

For Curse on Registeel you should use Iron Head. It has STAB amd with Scarf it has a nice flinch oppurtunity that can help a lot and often works for me.

Hitit4three

Point Guard Elite
I personally prefer Close Combat or EQ instead of Swords Dance on Lucario because you want to get down to those low HP areas and CC helps since you can Endure. EQ is just a good filler for a high attack Lucario.

A lot of people I know like extremespeed there also.

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
with Milotic,ive had it for awhile.

so should i just breed a new one with

252 sp atk/252sp def
burn orb to cover on defense

-surf
-ice beam
-recover
-morror coat ?

and for dusknoir,i put 150 in speed,I'll divide the rest into defense and sp defense.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
No.

Max HP always. Use a Nature benefiting one of the defenses and I believe you do 176 / 80 putting 176 in the Nature not benefited, and 80 in the one being benefited.