• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Singapore Apologizes For Terrorist Escape

Sird

Johto native
http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1437079071&channel=225033678

A "security lapse" led to the escape of the leader of the city-state's wing of the militant network, Jemaah Islamiah (JI), Singapore said on Thursday.

Mas Selamat Kastari, who had allegedly plotted to hijack a plane and crash it into Singapore's Changi Airport, slipped away from a detention center on Wednesday, the authorities said. Mas Selamat is said to be commander of the Singapore arm of Jemaah Islamiyah, an Al Qaeda-linked terrorist network.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/02/28/asia/sing.php

Well I live in Singapore, and the posters of him are ALL over the place. Hope they catch him soon. ;3

Ikito

I heard about this over MSN from a friend in singapore, hope they catch him before he does anything else.

My friend was really scared about this too D: I only have 2 friends in singapore but I hope they're safe anyway : D

Synthetic

Can anyone say 'whoops'? X__x

Poor form, guys! Poor form!

Synthetic

He escaped by going to the toilet lol. What the heck are the police there doing - sleeping on the job?

Yeah. O__o It's kind of like that case where American cops didn't frisk a guy properly and he pulled a shotgun from his pants and blew his brains out in the interrogation room (you may have heard about that one).

It's like... duh? Commonsense?

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Oh yeah I've already heard out that too.
They already sent the wanted posted through free SMSs (handphonised e-mail) as well. Good thing this weapon was invented in time-I've heard that depite of lacking weapons, he can still people.

Sird

Johto native
Oh yeah I've already heard out that too.
They already sent the wanted posted through free SMSs (handphonised e-mail) as well. Good thing this weapon was invented in time-I've heard that depite of lacking weapons, he can still people.

They pasted this all over the place too. Even the toilets and buses and trains and taxis...

Djura

99% chance to hit
...Get the **** out. Get lost and die.
He's facetious. Deal with it.

Anyway, nice slip in the defenses. Gonna be a very long time before some dude finds him and becomes SUPER FAMOUS BECAUSE HE BE ON TEH NOOZ

Last edited:

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
...Get the **** out. Get lost and die.

I'd infraction you for flaming a member but then I'd be reported for being biased :)

Don't tell people to "Get the f*ck out and die..."

It's Jay, take a look through his posts and you'll see what I mean. 99% of his comments are meant to set people off, and really shouldn't be taken seriously.

Hint hint guys, STOP REPORTING HIS POSTS!

Gryphie

*pats Nny* Just ignore him.

Anyway, I have a relative there. And I'm going there on Saturday to go to Malaysia. O.O

How long do you think until they catch him? Or will they never catch him?

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Well I live in Singapore, and the posters of him are ALL over the place. Hope they catch him soon. ;3

you live in singapore?
i heard it's a nice place for going on vacation.

but to stay ontopic i'm pretty sure he'll get caught,
especially now that the police is extra motivated because of that escape stuff,
his jailed face will end on the news sooner or later.