• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Single Animé Questions **READ BEFORE MAKING A THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
it took a while but i finally got it up!!!...its the same as the other single question threads that are out their. so yeah...but do read the rules! i also got tired of seeing one anwser threads that go on forever... and so do you!

Welcome to SINGLE ANIME QUESTIONS!!!

this is a thread that is if for anime questions only. If you have a question that needs answering about the anime then this is the right place.

Rules:
(there always has to be rules. so this is it...)

This is Anime Questions Only, nothing else.

Make sure you read the Anime FAQ before asking a question! heres a link: FAQ

Like most threads and posts it’s the same rules as the anime rules. so it's not really that different.

Only up to 1 to 3 questions on a single post.

If someone has a question that is already answered then you cannot post your answer after that post.

If there is something that someone left out in their post that did not fully answer the question, then finish what the other person did not finish saying.

Unless the post is wrong then you need to tell that person that answered it wrong, Do this politely, and give the right answer.

No spamming.

If their is a spoiler put it into spoiler content. ok

Do not *criti-size* some one if they don't now an answer to a question.

If a question is not fully clarified, do the best you can to clarify it, to the best of your abilities. Or tell the person to clarify it or go into more details.

this is Not a competition to see who knows the most. This is to inform people on the stuff they don’t now about pknm...

Oh and have fun.

That’s it on the rules. Remember to have fun, and ask away!!!

Oh! Oh! Oh! i'd like to thank Chelc for helping out on this!!! it would have been really bad if she didn't help out. So a Big Thank You!!!;385;

Last edited:

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
yeah!... might as well start this off...

does anyone know what the point of slowking's day was all about? i never understood 1 whare i saw it and 2 what the point of it was? was it the opening to one of the pknm movies or was it just their?

Freya

Noam Chompsky
Obsessed, to try to answer your question, I believe it was just a special episode they aired I dont think it was for any particular event, I think it was just a little fun thing they made like the Mystery Dungeon Specials, or like the stuff from Pokemon Chronicles like Legend of Thunder. I cant be sure, but thats my guess if that helps.

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
Are they ever going to show these two ranger episodes between "The Bells Are Singing!" and "Crossing Paths"?

Rampardo

Are they ever going to show these two ranger episodes between "The Bells Are Singing!" and "Crossing Paths"?

Yes, probably in mid November.

If you have no patience, just watch the subbed version. The subbed version is 10 times better anyway =D

If you have no patience, just watch the subbed version. The subbed version is 10 times better anyway =D

Where can I watch these subbed episodes? *gets shot*

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I'm looking forward to the Ranger episodes!

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I hope it's dubbed tho because I want to hear the ranger guys dubbed voice and rilou's dubbed voice. Also I want to know the guy rangers name from Shadows of Almia.

darklord18

I hope this is ok to ask this here but in the Japaneses episode "Mira, Abra & The Bottom of the Water!" most of the time Mira talk, she kept saying miru or something close to that and in the English one she talk normally, why?
And what was the move Gyarados use to send Ash and friends fling out of the lake?

Morgil

Um, i'm not sure if this is allowed, but i didn't see anything about it in the Rules. Is it ok to ask about where to get music (dub) from? I'm interested in an mp3 of We Will Be Heroes, but i don't know if it's ok to ask for such things.

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
Um, i'm not sure if this is allowed, but i didn't see anything about it in the Rules. Is it ok to ask about where to get music (dub) from? I'm interested in an mp3 of We Will Be Heroes, but i don't know if it's ok to ask for such things.

it's fine

but i don't now how to do that?

just to anwser your question

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Darklord, I'd guess that it's because American audiences may not be as receptive as Japanese audiences are to cutesy-grammar and the likes (for example, Meowth's 'Nya's and May's 'Kamo's). It is kinda like trying to speak in babytalk all the time, and let's not forget that it's probably a complicated thing to write for (how do you write it so every last word will end up in 'meow', for example?).

Just a penny.

Morgil

Well then, if it's ok, then my second question is: Does anybody know where i can get an mp3 of We Will Be Heroes? Both versions would be nice, but i'll take what i can get.

darklord18

Darklord, I'd guess that it's because American audiences may not be as receptive as Japanese audiences are to cutesy-grammar and the likes (for example, Meowth's 'Nya's and May's 'Kamo's). It is kinda like trying to speak in babytalk all the time, and let's not forget that it's probably a complicated thing to write for (how do you write it so every last word will end up in 'meow', for example?).

Just a penny.

Yeah I though it was because she talk in third person. But I still want to know something
1Why 3 out of 5 abra we seen in the anime don't follow their pokedex entries?
2Why most trainer we see that use a psychic type (Mira, Kenny, etc) don't have psychic power but the anime said you need psychic power to use psychic type pokemon?
3What was the move Gyarados use to send Ash and friends flying out of the lake in DP47, was it aqua tail or twister?

Last edited:

Squaaah

Aha! This thread is a genious idea. I've got a question which wasnt worth making a thread about, so thank you for this thread.

Anyway, i always thought Shinx was based on a Dog, but luxray looks more like a lion, which is a cat. So could someone please tell me what the Shinx line is based off?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Dunno if that counts as an anime question, but I'm pretty sure shinx is meant to look like the cub of a large cat (like a lion). It has round ears, which no dog has, so it can be assumed that it's feline, because it's pretty obvious that it isn't a mouse, or a bear.

firelovindocker

nando good memories oh...well i always thought he was a bit fruity anyway

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Nando will reappear before the end of the saga, especially as he intends on being in both leagues. But he's not the easiest character to work into a plot of the day, is he?

ShinyPalkia

I have a question: Has anybody (except Dawn and Jessie, dunno about James) ever changed his/her hairstyle in the anime? And hair made by Pikachu's etc. attack isn't counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.