• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Single Animé Questions **READ BEFORE MAKING A THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

s_a_l_poke

HeartGold+SoulSilver
I have a question: Has anybody (except Dawn and Jessie, dunno about James) ever changed his/her hairstyle in the anime? And hair made by Pikachu's etc. attack isn't counted.

Yes, sometimes when Brock falls in love with _________ his hair turns all weird and "romantic." If that don't count, nuthin' don't count.

Q. Has anyone ever died in an episode?

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
Yes, sometimes when Brock falls in love with _________ his hair turns all weird and "romantic." If that don't count, nuthin' don't count.

Q. Has anyone ever died in an episode?

no one has ever died in an episode they may get sick but it always has a happy ending no matter what. also they do talk about the dead and past people, but no one has or ever will die.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
no one has ever died in an episode they may get sick but it always has a happy ending no matter what. also they do talk about the dead and past people, but no one has or ever will die.

;185; FALSE!!!

...I believe a tree died after Ash caught treecko. Though I might be wrong. Maybe it died after the episode.

No sentient character has died during an episode itself. There have been cases of deaths prior to an episode, but not during one. There have been deaths in movies (Ash and Celebi) but both involved a ressurection, so they might not be counted by some.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Q: Has there been any kisses in the anime (not movies since movies have 2)

Also

Q: Has there been like any episodes where like a trainer fights with it's owner? Not counting the Mayleen and Lucario

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter

In the Orange Islands episode "Wherefore art thou Pokemon?," two Nidoran, one of each species, kiss each other after the TR battle near the end of the episode. Then we have the Sweet Kiss and Lovely Kiss attacks :p. But as far as humans go, no, no humans have kissed in the anime.

Q: Has there been like any episodes where like a trainer fights with it's owner? Not counting the Mayleen and Lucario

Never knew trainers had owners....but if you replaced "trainer" with "Pokemon", the question is still vague. Do you mean have both of them been in a battle together, or have they fought against each other?

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I have three:

Did Max ever use a pokeball?

and

Was there ever a Masterball in the show?

and

Was there any pokemon that ever ran away from a trainer? Besides Snubull?

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Did Max ever use a pokeball?

To catch a Pokemon? No. To send out a Pokemon into a battle? At least twice.

Was there ever a Masterball in the show?

Yes, in Whiscash and Ash, an AG episode that was banned b/c the content was similar to the earthquakes that occured in Japan a few weeks before it came out. The Master Ball was thrown at a Whiscash, but Whiscash swallowed it.

Was there any pokemon that ever ran away from a trainer? Besides Snubull?

A Marowak abandoned its trainer in the first season after all of his badges were stolen. A psyduck ran away from its trainer in the Battle Frontier b/c it couldn't stand its current lifestyle. A Sudowoodo ran away from its trainer in the Battle Frontier after the trainer experimented with it to be resistant to water, causing it to turn gold. Those are the only cases I can remember.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Huh. Everywhere I look it says that Whiscash and Ash was banned. I could have sworn it says so on this site. I'll check it out.

EDIT: Ok, you were right. Whiscash and Ash wasn't banned.

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Huh. Everywhere I look it says that Whiscash and Ash was banned. I could have sworn it says so on this site. I'll check it out.

Never. The episode aired several times on TV and is on the DVDs.

There's an episode about Barboach that comes after which was banned, I think it was ep 101 of Hoenn.

darklord18

Yeah I though it was because she talk in third person. But I still want to know something
1Why 3 out of 5 abra we seen in the anime don't follow their pokedex entries?
2Why most trainer we see that use a psychic type (Mira, Kenny, etc) don't have psychic power but the anime said you need psychic power to use psychic type pokemon?
3What was the move Gyarados use to send Ash and friends flying out of the lake in DP47, was it aqua tail or twister?

Can someone pleas answer them pleas. I meed to know. (sorry if this is breaking the rules.)

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
Bulbapedia says that Jessie's Seviper and Yanmega have used Poison Fang and Silver Wind respectively. But when?

i think in no way in heck is Yanmega going to have silver wind, in this liftime. and i don't think that Seviper even nows what poisin fang is...

that might have been added a long time a go when it first aired in japan, but they both don't know those moves so don't get confusied...i know it's tepting, but you need to think about it...

the moves are sonic boom and bite...

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Bulbapedia says that Jessie's Seviper and Yanmega have used Poison Fang and Silver Wind respectively. But when?

Yanmega used Silver Wind in it's....second appearence, I think? In any case, it does know the move, which is fairly redundant given that it has Sooniboom, which is effectively the same crap.
Seviper has never used poison fang. It hardly even used a simple bite to begin with.

ShinyPalkia

Also

Misty's and her sister's Luvdisc kissed each other in one special episode, I think.

I recall Ash has sometimes trained his Pokémon by fighting himself against it/them. Plus, usually before a trainer catches a Pokémon, s/he fights against it (=weakens) and then captures it, if that is counted.

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
how did May evovle her eevee into Glaceon? I mean she has only been to Sinnoh once and I don't think she stopped at Route 117, so did she use some sort of Totem Pole dance, or did she put in a McDonald's Freezer or something?

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
how did May evovle her eevee into Glaceon? I mean she has only been to Sinnoh once and I don't think she stopped at Route 117, so did she use some sort of Totem Pole dance, or did she put in a McDonald's Freezer or something?

When May took the boat trip to Sinnoh, it made a stop at Snowpoint first. While she was there, May located the Ice Rock and had Eevee touch it to evolve. After that, she got back on the boat to go to Lake Valor. The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.