• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Single Animé Questions **READ BEFORE MAKING A THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
sonic boom are you sure of that, because i thought that flint was still the leader??? i thought that they were(eventually)going to give forrest the title of gym leader... didn't he proved he can run the gym, but he didn't get to be gym leader yet...

I'm confident that he's at least a gym leader of Pewter Gym, if not the gym leader. The last episode he was in showed him defending Pewter Gym's honor alongside Brock, a characteristic befitting a gym leader.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
No. Do not let the avatars fool you. They are just photoshops.

thank you!

&&A few questions:

1.Could someone please give me screenshots of all of Brendan's cameo appearances?

2. how many times has Max cried?

Thanks, guys!

~riolulu

Last edited:

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
brandon made an appearence during the temple of the sea movie...

M0012.jpg
[/img]

like i really counted how many times max cried...let me tell you know it wasn't a lot or as much as they made it seem...

i have better have gotten the image up...

EDIT: can someone tell me how to use photobucket to put images on and what is URL and ware is it...?

Last edited:

Brainwashed

Peace and Love
So when do you guys think some of Ash's Oaked Pokemon will appear in Diamond and Pearl?

HoennMaster

I've got a question (duh.....)

In what episodes are Ted Lewis and Nathan Price the voice of James and Meowth respectively? So many sites use different numbers that I'm confused about the changes.

Brainwashed

Peace and Love
Have Max and May meet Charizard and Squirtle before the episode "Gathering the Gang of Four"? Because I was watching "Right Place at the Right Mime" and I remember during when Ash took out his Hoenn Pokemon to meet his Oaked Pokemon I remember May saying "Don't forget about Squirtle and Charizard" so did they meet before those episodes or did Ash mention something to them about Charizard and Squirtle?

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Have Max and May meet Charizard and Squirtle before the episode "Gathering the Gang of Four"?

Max did know about Charizard from watching the Johto League Championships on TV, but May and Max officially met Charizard in Ash's battle against Noland. They met Squirtle in "Gathering the Gang of Four."

I remember May saying "Don't forget about Squirtle and Charizard"

You sure that wasn't a dub add-in?

raichu2626

Volt Tackle
Why are pikachus electric attacks called thunder shock, thunder, and thunderbolt when thunder is just a noise. Shouldn't it be lightning or something or am I just being picky.

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
Shadow has a question! *raises hand*

What is the origin of Pikachu and Ketchup?

Alex

fyl
I've got a question (duh.....)

In what episodes are Ted Lewis and Nathan Price the voice of James and Meowth respectively? So many sites use different numbers that I'm confused about the changes.

Ted Lewis voiced James from EP002-EP009.

Nathan Price voiced Meowth from EP002-EP031. The only one out of those that he didn't voice Meowth was EP018.

iraqmaster

Another questions, Does anyone know which episodes Rachael Lillis voices Pikachu?

I don't know all of them, but one was Season One's " The School of Hard Knocks".

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Shadow has a question! *raises hand*

What is the origin of Pikachu and Ketchup?

Ninja Poke-Showdown, in Dark City, Kanto. Possibly as a Japanese reference (no clue about that), Pikachu had a deep obsession with a Ketchup bottle, to the point that it was in tears when an unofficial gym leader's (Kaz Gym Leader's) Scyther slashed it open and spilled the ketchup of the bottle. Also, as far as I know, this little gag is repeated once a blue moon; Pikachu's "infatuation" with the condiment was shown once again when Prof. Oak visited Hoenn, right?

darklord18

2. how many times has Max cried?
~riolulu
I think it around 4 time, 1 being in movie 7, 2 after his dad lost to Ash and the scene after that. 3 when Ralts wouldn't eat the small berry and 4 when he was saying good bye to Ralts.

I want to know in DP47 when Gyarados attack the group what were these two attack
1 when he charge at the group.
2 when he moved his tail from side to side and created a underwater twister.
If it I can try to find picture of what I'm talking about but I don't if against the rules or not.

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
2 questions. 1. Have the pichu bros. ever appeared in the anime?
Has entei ever appeared in the anime?

CliveKoopa

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this:

Are there any other people in the anime who can speak and understand Pokemon language other than the old man in "The Poke-Spokesman"?

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this:

Are there any other people in the anime who can speak and understand Pokemon language other than the old man in "The Poke-Spokesman"?

2) Are Plusle and Minun related to Pikachu?

1) While not exactly having a full understanding of what the Pokemon is trying to say, many Pokemon trainers, through their experience of training the Pokemon, are capable of filling in the blanks when the Pokemon needs something. Typically, emotion is involved when the Pokemon try to say something: feeling sad, feeling hungry, feeling mad, etc. are the common physical characteristics involved when trainers are trying to understand what their Pokemon are saying. As such, there really isn't a essential need to know what is going on in the Pokemon's minds 24/7.

2) No, they are not. They are just mouse Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.