• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Single Battle Subway Team

chap196

This is a Team for Battle Subway, so I need advice to improve my team.

Lead
Mix attacker Simisear
Item Life Orb
Nature Rash
Ability Gluttony
Move Set
Return
Rock Slide
Fire Blast
Focus Blast
This is a Mix attacker Simisear, so I have 2 special attack move and 2 Physical attack move. That is a reason why I use Life Orb

Wall
Shell Smash Crustle
Item Rocky Helmet
Nature Relaxed (really I want impish more, but I don't have it yet.)
Ability Shell Armor (I want sturdy more but I don't have it yet)
Move Set
X-Scissor
Rock Slide
Shell Smash
Earthquake (LightningRevolver)
I use Shell Smash to clear opponent team a lot, so I use Shell Smash Crustle.

Revenge Killer
Physical Attacker Stoutland
Item Normal Gem/ Leftover
Nature Adamant
Ability Intimidate
Move Set
Retaliate
Crunch
Wild Charge
Ice Fang (Riccioppo)
Mostly I use Stoutland as a revenge Killer, so I use Retaliate.

Any advice please feel free to reply back.
Changes were In bold

Last edited:
Pretty much a nice team. Use Earthquake on Crustle.

chap196

Thanks for the advice, I also agree with you that Crustle need to use Earthquake instead of Protect because it can kill rock and steel type Pokemon. Changes were in bold.

riccioppo

Ice Fang over Fire Fang on Stoutland would be a nice idea since you have already Simisear with a fire attack, and in case that a Dragon comes, you can beat it easily. Not that easy, but you won't have a difficult time.

Good team, though. :D

chap196

Maybe Ice Fang instead of Fire Fang in the battle Subway is better because I already have Fire Type Pokemon. Thanks for the advice, though

chap196

Any more post or advice? I'm still not sure is Life orb OK or should I put Focus Sash instead because it has low defense.