• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Single Rates - READ THE FIRST POST

Onyx Tanuki

Ma! There's a weird 'nuki in the yahd!
A few more RU/NU ideas...

----------

365.png

Walrein @ Leftovers/Icy Rock
Ice Body/Oblivious
Modest
252 HP, 252 SpAtt, 4 SpDef
- Substitute
- Hail/Aqua Ring/Encore
- Frost Breath/Signal Beam
- Surf/Water Pulse

Oh, poor Walrein. You have the stats to be a great bulky special attacker, but your special movepool is such absolute utter garbage. You have the movepool to be a great physical attacker, if only your Attack wasn't mediocre that you pretty much were forced to run a Bulk Up or Belly Drum set just to compete. Still, he has his uses, particularly in Hail teams. First off, I've maxed his HP and SpAtt, and put the excess in his SpDef, and his Modest nature ensures he hits hard with what little he does have to attack with. The item choice depends on if you plan on having him set up Hail for your team, but he's more than likely better off with Leftovers, and give the Icy Rock to your Abomasnow (or Aurorus if its hidden ability becomes available). Ice Body works for additional recovery in a Hail team, but Oblivious is nice too since it keeps Walrein from being Taunted. Just don't give it Thick Fat unless you really don't want it to not resist Fire, because it's already double-resistant to Ice and neutral to Fire, making it decent enough as a switch-in on either. Substitute is pretty obvious; his bulk is great enough that his Subs can't be killed by a Seismic Toss, and unless he's tanking Super-Effective hits, he could potentially recover what he spent to put the Sub up in the first place. The second slot goes to Hail if he's going to be used to set it up, or else he can set up Aqua Ring to max his health regen or Encore to help him shut down setups and encourage a switch which would allow him to set up a Sub. As for attacks, his Water STAB is really limited to just Surf and Water Pulse, the former being the stronger while the latter has a chance to confuse. Frost Breath is the Ice STAB of choice, allowing Walrein to break through SpDef boosts since it's auto-crit, but if you want to, you can sacrifice it for Signal Beam to improve Walrein's coverage, since Water/Bug isn't too shabby in that regard.

I think one of Walrein's biggest draws will be its HP recovery. Assuming it has Ice Body and runs Aqua Ring and Lefties, it could get up to 3/16ths back. That's nearly enough to fully recharge what was spent to set up a Sub. However, he's definitely not one of the top-level threats due to his meh coverage, meh typing, meh offenses, and how vulnerable he is to being phased out (which would cancel out both his Sub and Aqua Ring). If he's not in Hail, I'd honestly not even bother running recovery and just go Encore. You could also go the stall route, in which case you could keep Frost Breath and drop his Water STAB in place of Toxic.

413-s.png

Wormadam-S @ Leftovers
Overcoat
Sassy
252 HP, 4 Def, 252 SpDef
- Infestation/Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Substitute
- Rest/Gyro Ball

At first glance Trash Coat Wormadam seems like a bargain bin version of Forretress, but it really works more like an alternative to Shuckle. It's got amazing defensive typing combined with Overcoat (though in its case that only blocks Spore and prevents Hail damage) and access to a rather varied movepool. It unfortunately doesn't especially hold up since it's got lower stats in pretty much everything to the point that its movepool is rendered rather useless. However, since its defenses are even, it can choose to split them or focus on one or the other. Personally I'd go for special just to throw people off who expect it to be up against Dollar Store Forretress. Sadly, its lack of Rapid Spin and lacking offenses pretty much relegate it to pure stall or Toxic spreader. Substitute and Toxic are needed, with the former blocking Will-O-Wisps and the latter being Wormadam's primary damage source. From there, Infestation could be used to stall the foe out, or Stealth Rock to punish them for trying to keep the Toxic damage down. Rest works to heal off Substitute damage as well as take away status if Wormadam doesn't Sub up on time, while Gyro Ball provides it some offensive presense to keep it from being Taunt bait. Lefties obviously for recovery, though one could run Chesto Berry if they're running Rest or Occa Berry in the event that the foe has a Fire move packed away somewhere.

Is this a good set for a singles Houndoom:
Item: Houndoomite
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 SP ATK, 252 SPEED, 4 HP
Moves:
Flamethrower
Dark Pulse
Nasty Plot
Will o Wisp/Sunny Day
I'm raising Houndoom to be a Lightning Bruiser by giving the most EVs to Special Attack and Speed, Dark Pulse and Flamethrower do good STAB damage. I went with Flamethrower instead of Fire Blast or Inferno because the accuracy means more to me. Sunny day gets Mega Houndooms ability to kick in and combined with Nasty Plot raises its really high special attack even higher and Will o Wisp is to mitigate any physical damage because Houndoom is still a Glass Cannon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryuken

Steel User
Is this a good set for a singles Houndoom:
Item: Houndoomite
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 SP ATK, 252 SPEED, 4 HP
Moves:
Flamethrower
Dark Pulse
Nasty Plot
Will o Wisp/Sunny Day
I'm raising Houndoom to be a Lightning Bruiser by giving the most EVs to Special Attack and Speed, Dark Pulse and Flamethrower do good STAB damage. I went with Flamethrower instead of Fire Blast or Inferno because the accuracy means more to me. Sunny day gets Mega Houndooms ability to kick in and combined with Nasty Plot raises its really high special attack even higher and Will o Wisp is to mitigate any physical damage because Houndoom is still a Glass Cannon.

I wouldn't recommend will-o unless you are planing on burning predicted switches, and not many pokemon enjoy taking +2 sun powered fire blasts, and even then, you are missing on the flash fire + solar power combo if you choose to use will-o instead of sunny day, witch mega houndoom carries most of the time.

Also, while accuracy might mean a lot for you, fire blast hits a lot harder, and should be a superior option. Believe it or not, you will miss several OHKOs and some 2HKOS if you use flamethrower instead.

McDanger

I wouldn't recommend will-o unless you are planing on burning predicted switches, and not many pokemon enjoy taking +2 sun powered fire blasts, and even then, you are missing on the flash fire + solar power combo if you choose to use will-o instead of sunny day, witch mega houndoom carries most of the time.

Also, while accuracy might mean a lot for you, fire blast hits a lot harder, and should be a superior option. Believe it or not, you will miss several OHKOs and some 2HKOS if you use flamethrower instead.
This plus with solar power costing 12.5% hps per turn iirc I wouldnt run nasty plot, plus houndoom is really frail even mega evolved. I'd replace it with Solarbeam and run sunny day, but heat rock Ninetales is better at giving the sun so you dont have to take a hit or force a switch to get the sun up to deal a lot of damage.

That's true :) I just thought I would give it a mention since I see it on Battle Spot occasionally. It's useful if it's near the end of the game, Garchomp is your sweeper, and your opponent sends out an injured Fairy.

Anyway, where did you get the "12% at 1500; 6% at 1695" info? I would LOVE to read more on the movesets and things for the higher ladders. Right now the highest I've laddered on Battle Spot is about 1650. What is the highest ranking you can get to?

Eh, in all honesty, Poison Jab isn't quite as significant as one might think. A super-effective Poison Jab is only a bit stronger than a neutral Earthquake, to the point where it doesn't always make a difference, especially after SR is factored in. For instance:

252 Atk Garchomp Poison Jab vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 212-250 (52.4 - 61.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock)
252 Atk Garchomp Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 196-232 (48.5 - 57.4%) -- 94.1% chance to 2HKO (guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock)

252 Atk Garchomp Poison Jab vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Sylveon: 248-294 (62.9 - 74.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Garchomp Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Sylveon: 232-274 (58.8 - 69.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 Atk Garchomp Poison Jab vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Gardevoir: 248-294 (89.2 - 105.7%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO (guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock)
252 Atk Garchomp Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Gardevoir: 232-274 (83.4 - 98.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock)

And of course, Togekiss is hit harder by Stone Edge.

252 Atk Garchomp Poison Jab vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Togekiss: 182-216 (48.6 - 57.7%) -- 51.6% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Garchomp Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Togekiss: 228-270 (60.9 - 72.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Didn't bother to list (Mega) Mawile for obvious reasons.

But the underlying point is that Gardevoir is the only fairy type where Poison Jab really makes a noteworthy difference since it can push it into 1HKO territory, but if Stealth Rock is up, the difference is less significant. Against pretty much every other Fairy type, you'll be 2HKOing them with Earthquake/Stone Edge, so they won't be able to switch in, but at the same time, if they get a free switch-in (i.e., revenge kill, slow U-Turn/Baton pass, etc.), then Garchomp is usually going to need to switch since it can't reliably 1HKO them.

Poison Jab's usage is pretty low as well. It's got about a 12% usage at the 1500 level, about 6% at 1695, and higher than that, it's not used enough to even register as anything other than "other". It's something of a minor niche move if you REALLY want to be able to 1HKO (Mega) Gardevoir with Garchomp, but let's be honest; if you're really worried about Gardevoir, odds are that Garchomp isn't going to be your only answer to it ;)

Hm, interesting points, both of you :). I was thinking about bringing back iron head but it seems like it would be best to use EQ or switch out. What's been happening is when garchomp gets sent out they usually switch in their fairy type, at which point I switch in venasaur with the intent to ko it with a poison move but then they switch out their fairy mon. At least now I have a lead mon with SR. Right now I'm trying out outrage, EQ, stone edge and fire blast on garchomp. I haven't had a need for fire blast yet but it's for steel types, though I'm thinking about replacing that move as garchomp usually gets targeted by fairy's.

I'm also re-breeding my venasaur for a non mega use and it looks like I went all over the place when ev training my last one anyway. Now I'm looking for one that's less focused on attacking with this new move set.

Venusaur@? (already have gengar holding black sludge)
Nature: Calm?
Ability: Chlorophyll
EV spread: ?
-Giga Drain (recovery/stab)
-Sludge bomb/venoshock (fairy counter)
-Toxic (status infliction)
-Synthesis (recovery)

I already have a physically defensive pokemon so I'm thinking more specially defensive with this one. And I'm going to be adding mega charizard y to the team so I'll use the drought to support venusaurs ability. It usually takes some effort for people to ko venusaur so I'm thinking that this move set will better support wearing down the opponent with toxic while trying to keep venusaur alive as long as possible. What I'm not sure about is the best ev spread to use. I've seen a lot of different ev spreads.

Last edited:

Kitka

Dad Dragon™
Sun Run is my weather team that is semi reliant on the sun but is just as functional without and has won me countless battles and had a win streak of 16.

Pokemon: Leavanny
Item: Focus Sash
Nature: Adamant
EV's: 252 Atk 252 Spe 6 HP
Moves:
-Sticky Web
-X Scissor
-Leaf Blade
-Sunny Day

Leavanny is my lead whose purpose is mainly to set up the sticky web that will allow the rest of the team to out speed everything thats on the ground. Flying types such as Talonflame that get Prio Brave bird will likely use that move but the sash keeps leavanny from being OHKO'd. This set-up has helped me annihilate baton pass teams and has OHKO'd Malamar every time.

Pokemon: Sawsbuck
Item: Expert Belt
EV's: 252 Atk 252 Spe 6 HP
Nature: Adamant
Moves:
- Jump Kick
- Horn Leech
- Charm
- Aromatherapy

You're more than likely reading this and looking at me like im some kind of loon, but believe me. Sawsbuck is an amazing clutch. His already high speed allow him to outspeed a majority of pokemon but with the sticky web boost he Topples over all grounded pokemon especially with the chlorophyll boost. Even i know that sawsbucks defenses are trash. But he is a suicide cleric of sorts. Charm weakens opposing physical attackers and can more than likely force a switch on the opposing team. Aromatherapy allows for the team to get a clean slate by having all of their status's removed. Jump kick highly damages pokemon that are Ice, Rock, Normal, Steel, and Dark, (most of those types can easily resist grass and fire) and has excellent power that can be boosted by the expert belt. Horn leech is a self explanatory move.

Pokemon: Gogoat
Item: Big Root
Ability: Sap Sipper
EV's: 252 HP, 252 Atk or Def, 6 Atk or def
Nature: Impish
Moves:
- Bulk Up
- Milk Drink
- Synthesis/Leech Seed/ Earthquake
- Horn Leech

This farm animal can be a MONSTER. Bulk up is to this as curse is to snorlax. This pokemons slow speed is handled with its partnership to sticky web. After a few bulk ups this goat goes from being frail to nothing but muscle, and with its two great recovery moves its hard to keep it down. The big root help it gain more health from Leech Seed and Horn leech but earthquake is a good swap with leech seed if you want more coverage.

Pokemon: Charizard
Item: Charizardite y
Ability: Drought & Solar Power
EV's: 252 Sp.Atk 252 Spe 6 HP
Nature: Modest/ Jolly
Moves:
- Flame Thrower
- Air Slash
- Dragon Pulse / Roost
- Solar Beam

This is the teams mega. Charizard serves a very blatant role in summoning sun and destroying most other pokemon with its coverage of many types. His massive power allows you to hit hard and hit fast.

Pokemon: Ninetails
Item: Dry Rock
Ability: Drought
EV's: 252 Sp. Atk 252 Spe 6 Def
Nature: Bold
Moves:
- Flame Thrower
- Will O' Wisp
- Dark Pulse/ Psyshock
- Solar Beam

Ninetails is a self explanatory pokemon on a sun team. Its role is key in many cases. With this set you're able to hurt physical attackers with will o' wisp and take their hits like a squirt gun during the summer. Solar beam covers all its weakness' and can be fired without charge thanks to drought. Flamethrower gets STAB plus the sun boost. Psy Schock and Dark Pulse just add extra coverage.

Pokemon: Venusaur
Item: Life Orb
EV's: 252 Sp. Atk 252 Spe/Hp 6 Spe/Hp
Nature: Timid/ Modest
Moves:
- Sludge Bomb
- Growth/ Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Solar Beam

Venusaur is basically a staple in any great sun team. Its Speed is doubled in sun so you could make him into a bulk build or an even faster set to deal with pokemon that may outspeed even with the sticky web speed drop. Sludge Bomb, Solar Beam are its power house moves as they both recieve STAB boost and solar beam is able to be spammed to hearts content. Giga drain is this pokemons recovery moves as it hurts the opponent and regens lost health from the life orb. Growth sharply raises your attacking stats in sun while sleep powder could buy you time to deal more damage or cause a switch in into a pokemon that will still take a heavy hit.

It'd be much appreciated for you guys to give tips on my set up.

Avadon

What should I run on my Arcanine, max HP or max defense?

Ability: Intimidate
Item: Expert Belt
-Wild charge
-Extreme speed
-Close Combat
-Flare Blitz

It has max attack too. I was thinking HP to reduce the issue off all the recoil from wild charge and flare blitz, but defense could help on switch-ins. Any suggestions?? Thanks!

NeptuneCloyster

Squadallah
Granbull@leftovers
Intimidate
Adamant nature
252HP 252atk 4def
- substitute
-focus punch
-earthquake
-play rough

With a lot of HP evs, granbull's hp hits insanely high levels, which makes his substitutes really hard to break. Also, he's really slow, so when he puts up his substitute he'll go last, leaving him perfectly set up for a very strong focus punch most of the time. I've had a suprising amount of sucess with this pokemon that most people would consider average.

Onyx Tanuki

Ma! There's a weird 'nuki in the yahd!
Granbull@leftovers
Intimidate
Adamant nature
252HP 252atk 4def
- substitute
-focus punch
-earthquake
-play rough

With a lot of HP evs, granbull's hp hits insanely high levels, which makes his substitutes really hard to break. Also, he's really slow, so when he puts up his substitute he'll go last, leaving him perfectly set up for a very strong focus punch most of the time. I've had a suprising amount of sucess with this pokemon that most people would consider average.

Not too shabby. Personally, I'd go with Crunch over EQ, as it offers you considerably better coverage. Fighting and Ground have fairly similar coverage, and since the point of the set is to utilize Sub-Punch, you're not likely getting rid of Focus Punch. You could also try Stone Edge, but the downside there is you lose coverage against Aegislash so you can hit Charizard and Talonflame supereffectively, when the latter is more than likely to go down to a Crunch anyway. I might suggest switching to Brave nature if you want to ensure it's as slow as you can get it.

But that also brings up one of this set's problems; status. Burn, in particular. Since he's designed to set up Sub late so it stays up on the round he uses Focus Punch, he'll get hit by whatever attack was aimed at him prior to that, and if it causes Burn and you have nothing on your team with Heal Bell or Aromatherapy, he's rendered more or less useless. He also has to be sure the first attack that hits him, if it's a damaging attack, doesn't hit you for 75% or more, since then your Sub will fail and he'll have been wasted. It may be worth it to trade out some Attack EVs out for Defense to improve chances of pushing out a successful Substitute. You'll also need to watch out for anything that uses sound moves or has Infiltrator, both of which can just go right through the Sub and hit you from behind it.

NeptuneCloyster

Squadallah
Not too shabby. Personally, I'd go with Crunch over EQ, as it offers you considerably better coverage. Fighting and Ground have fairly similar coverage, and since the point of the set is to utilize Sub-Punch, you're not likely getting rid of Focus Punch. You could also try Stone Edge, but the downside there is you lose coverage against Aegislash so you can hit Charizard and Talonflame supereffectively, when the latter is more than likely to go down to a Crunch anyway. I might suggest switching to Brave nature if you want to ensure it's as slow as you can get it.

But that also brings up one of this set's problems; status. Burn, in particular. Since he's designed to set up Sub late so it stays up on the round he uses Focus Punch, he'll get hit by whatever attack was aimed at him prior to that, and if it causes Burn and you have nothing on your team with Heal Bell or Aromatherapy, he's rendered more or less useless. He also has to be sure the first attack that hits him, if it's a damaging attack, doesn't hit you for 75% or more, since then your Sub will fail and he'll have been wasted. It may be worth it to trade out some Attack EVs out for Defense to improve chances of pushing out a successful Substitute. You'll also need to watch out for anything that uses sound moves or has Infiltrator, both of which can just go right through the Sub and hit you from behind it.
Yeah, i see what you're saying about earthquake, i just thought it would be good because it's super effective against both poison and steel.
Yeah, i have a heal bell misdreavus with it, so status isn't all that much of a problem, but yeah, being hit for more than 75% does happen, though it's pretty rare.

Kitka

Dad Dragon™
The obvious choice is to run him with speed becuase if he doesnt have speed he'll take unnecessary hits from a switch in. The turn he switched in and then the next turns start.

Kitka

Dad Dragon™
Yes becuase base speed of 95 is low. Base 95 is not "Slow." what you do is slap a choice scarf on him since you consider him so slow.

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_n3447ecKHy1rofa6a.jpg
    tumblr_inline_n3447ecKHy1rofa6a.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

KillerDraco

Yes becuase base speed of 95 is low. Base 95 is not "Slow." what you do is slap a choice scarf on him since you consider him so slow.
View attachment 12854

I'm pretty sure he was referring to Granbull, while you were referring to Arcanine. Quote the post you're responding to. After 3 posts about Granbull, it no longer becomes obvious that you're responding specifically about Arcanine unless you quote it.

That said, Adamant or Jolly with 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SpDef is the obvious choice for an offensive Arcanine. If you wanted to go for a Defensive Arcanine, it uses Impish with 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def. Adamant with 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpDef is sort of the middle ground between the two, being more of a bulky attacker.

Kitka

Dad Dragon™
My apologies. I didnt notice the post about granbull. Honestly i skipped to the last section without seeing previous post. My mistake

NeptuneCloyster

Squadallah
Would anyone have any faith in the following set:
relicanth@assault vest
Careful nature
Rock head ability
124 HP /252 atk/ 128 sp.def
Head smash
Earthquake
Waterfall
Double edge/skull bash
This guy has neutral coverage against every pokemon. His basic plan is to come out into a trick room and spam head smash until the opponent dies. The other moves are just for coverage. He looks surprisingly durable, actually. I really want to use him as he's one of my favourites. I know he won't be top-tier but perhaps and he'll be pretty solid in UU. opinions?

Also, this guy:
Marowak @ leftovers
Battle armour
Impish nature
252 hp/ 124 attack/ 128 def
Belly drum
Protect
Dig
Stone edge
So you send this guy out, use protect on the first turn to scout what move they're using, if it's special, switch out, but if it's physical use belly drum, then protect to build up leftovers recovery. Dig is only slightly weaker than EQ and will help marowak to build up leftovers healing. Stone edge for coverage. Any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, this guy:
Marowak @ leftovers
Battle armour
Impish nature
252 hp/ 124 attack/ 128 def
Belly drum
Protect
Dig
Stone edge
So you send this guy out, use protect on the first turn to scout what move they're using, if it's special, switch out, but if it's physical use belly drum, then protect to build up leftovers recovery. Dig is only slightly weaker than EQ and will help marowak to build up leftovers healing. Stone edge for coverage. Any thoughts?

Either use Thick Club or don't use Marowak. There's really no reason to run this over all of the other viable Belly Drummers (the endlessly long list that consists of Azumarill and Slurpuff) without Thick Club, and even then Marowak is too slow to do anything effective. Use some sort of SR or all-out attacking set if you're running Marowak, and then just use Thick Club. It's the only thing giving Marowak some shred of viability.

NeptuneCloyster

Squadallah
Either use Thick Club or don't use Marowak. There's really no reason to run this over all of the other viable Belly Drummers (the endlessly long list that consists of Azumarill and Slurpuff) without Thick Club, and even then Marowak is too slow to do anything effective. Use some sort of SR or all-out attacking set if you're running Marowak, and then just use Thick Club. It's the only thing giving Marowak some shred of viability.

well I've used this before:
Ursaring@toxic orb
quick feet
jolly
252 hp/252 speed
belly drum
façade
close combat
crunch
first turn in use belly drum, get poisoned, which boosts your speed, and get sweeping. this guy lasts all of about 4 turns, but he does incredible damage while he's around.

KillerDraco

Dig is only slightly weaker than EQ and will help marowak to build up leftovers healing.

In addition to everything Imposter said, Dig shouldn't be used competitively. That gives them a free turn to switch to something with Levitate or a flying type. It's just really not good at all. The only ground type attack that Marowak should so much as consider as an alternative to Earthquake is Bonemerang, which despite having the same power with less accuracy, has a MINOR niche of being able to break Sturdy/Focus Sash/Substitute. More often that not though, it's better to just stick with Earthquake.

well I've used this before:
Ursaring@toxic orb
quick feet
jolly
252 hp/252 speed
belly drum
façade
close combat
crunch
first turn in use belly drum, get poisoned, which boosts your speed, and get sweeping. this guy lasts all of about 4 turns, but he does incredible damage while he's around.

More like if he's around, rather than when he's around. The problem is it'll probably only get a Belly Drum off if they switch; if they attack, it'll probably die outright or succumb to Poison within a turn or two. Priority also ruins its day. Honestly, Belly Drum is highly gimmicky due to being such a high-risk strategy; it's literally all-or-nothing, and can backfire completely. Ursaring's usually better off just going with SD; it may not have the ridiculous amount of power BD does, but it still packs a punch and also doesn't cost half its HP.

sheerioxo

Furfrou @Leftovers
Ability: Fur Coat
Nature: Impish
EVs: 252 Defense / 252 Special Defense / 4 Attack

Protect
Sucker Punch
Toxic
Substitute

I believe that Furfrou is such an underused Pokemon. It could be such an amazing wall. Fur Coat halves all Physical Attacks, which protects it from Fighting types. It's nature, Impish also helps with this, as does its EVs. And if Furfrou ever actually does get hit hard, he's got the Leftovers for recovery. Protect and Toxic are already pretty annoying, and wears the opponent down very slowly. Sucker Punch is mainly for a damaging attack. I wasn't sure if I should go with Sucker Punch or Retaliate, but I went with Sucker Punch so I would have something on Ghost Types. Overall, I think Furfrou should be used a lot more, but what do you think of it? I'm not very good at spotting cons in Pokemon, so the only one I can see is Fighting Types.