• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Single Rates - READ THE FIRST POST

Onyx Tanuki

Ma! There's a weird 'nuki in the yahd!
The Mega-Diancie set is an utter trainwreck. How does Rock Polish logically mesh with a Defensive spread. Diancie should only be running tank sets or full out speed sets. Furthermore, Diancie should be running max SpA and either max Spe or max HP. Hasty for the former and Quiet for the latter.

As for the Altaria, you DO NOT need Dragon STAB. Fairy + Ground is more than sufficient for its purposes of sweeping. The Dragon STAB is superfluous and useless.

How... how exactly is that a defensive set? I went with HP and Speed investment to help Diancie survive a surprise Bullet Punch from a non-STAB user of it, and because 160 base Att and SpAtt is high enough that it'll deal out huge chunks of damage even uninvested. I'd have to calc things out, but I remember a lot of Bullet Punchers dealing upper 90's max damage with it while Mega Diancie could get at least a 2HKO with either Diamond Storm or Moonblast, so while you wouldn't be switching Mega Diancie into them, they'd need to sacrifice their Bullet Puncher to Mega Diancie and hope to finish it with another priority user. This wouldn't be possible without the HP investment. However, I might be wrong, and as far as I can tell Smogon's damage calc is down, so I'll have to do the calcs manually and get back to you. :p

As for Mega Altaria, I already mentioned above that I realized that as I was typing it up. The Dragon move is only included in the event of a pokemon that would take no more than neutral damage from Ground and is resistant to Fairy, since very few of them also resist Dragon (pretty much limited to Skarmory, Levitating Bronzong, Forretress, Ferrothorn, and bulky Steels with an Air Balloon or Magnet Rise). Given that it has decent SpAtt uninvested, event with Adamant nature, Flamethrower could be enough to cover those threats with the exception of Air Balloon Heatran, and most others pokemon I didn't mention with similar resistances don't have the bulk to even handle an EQ or Return and/or don't have the ability to deal out enough damage to overcome Altaria's own defenses. At the end of the day, though, you're right in that it's not really needed, since its use is limited to a few specific threats.

----- (Edit added below) -----

Alrighty, so. First thing I have to say is that I never even considered Earth Power as a possibility solely because at the time I typed those sets up, I didn't even know it was a thing for Diancie. This makes a SpAtt/Speed or HP/SpAtt spread much more viable for it, since it can run a pure Special set with Moonblast and Earth Power, and such a set would also have a considerably stronger reason to use HP Fire since now it can pack a much stronger punch with it. That said, I ran calcs regarding the two pokemon I'd say are Mega Diancie's biggest threats: Mega Lucario and Mega Scizor. I took into consideration Mega Diancie running either neutral nature uninvested or positive nature fully invested in the appropriate Attack stat and the same for the appropriate Defense stats for both of the above named threats (because hey, you never know if someone is gonna think a fully SpDef Scizor is a good idea :p) Here's what I got for the results:

0 SpAtt Moonblast vs 0 SpDef Mega Lucario - 217-256
252+ SpAtt Moonblast vs 0 SpDef Mega Lucario - 280-330
0 SpAtt Moonblast vs 252+ SpDef Mega Lucario - 140-165
252+ SpAtt Moonblast vs 252+ SpDef Mega Lucario - 181-213

0 SpAtt Earth Power vs 0 SpDef Mega Lucario - 275-324
252+ SpAtt Earth Power vs 0 SpDef Mega Lucario - 355-418
0 SpAtt Earth Power vs 252+ SpDef Mega Lucario - 177-209
252+ SpAtt Earth Power vs 252+ SpDef Mega Lucario - 228-269

0 Att Diamond Storm vs 0 Def Mega Scizor - 122-144
252+ Att Diamond Storm vs 0 Def Mega Scizor - 158-186
0 Att Diamond Storm vs 252+ Def Mega Scizor - 93-110
252+ Att Diamond Storm vs 252+ Def Mega Scizor - 120-142

0 SpAtt Earth Power vs 0 SpDef Mega Scizor - 98-116
252+ SpAtt Earth Power vs 0 SpDef Mega Scizor - 126-149
0 SpAtt Earth Power vs 252+ SpDef Mega Scizor - 71-84
252+ SpAtt Earth Power vs 252+ SpDef Mega Scizor - 91-108

0 SpAtt HP Fire vs 0 SpDef Mega Scizor - 265-312
252+ SpAtt HP Fire vs 0 SpDef Mega Scizor - 340-400
0 SpAtt HP Fire vs 252+ SpDef Mega Scizor - 192-226
252+ SpAtt HP Fire vs 252+ SpDef Mega Scizor - 246-290

Keep in mind that both Mega Lucario and Mega Scizor get the same base HP, so each gets a max of 281 HP uninvested and 344 fully invested. This means Earth Power is an amazing weapon against Mega Lucario to take place of neutral-hitting Moonblasts and the considerably weaker HP Fire that used to be Diancie's only anti-Steel option. While Moonblast is only a guaranteed OHKO on Mega Luke if Diancie is fully invested, it still has a small chance to OHKO so long as Luke doesn't have any SpDef investment. If it has HP investment, though, Moonblast is no longer an option at all, but to the best of my knowledge, defensive Mega Lucario isn't exactly a thing. Either way, though, Earth Power is better, trading STAB for being SE on him, with SpAtt invested Diancie guaranteeing an OHKO on him even if he's fully HP invested so long as he ignores SpDef, and if he ignores both HP and SpDef, Mega Diancie more than likely OHKOs even without any SpAtt, so long as she isn't negative nature.

In Mega Scizor's case, HP Fire is the clear frontrunner damage-wise, but is ever so slightly less powerful than Earth Power on Mega Luke thanks to it having better SpDef and HP Fire being weaker overall, somewhat mitigating the 4x weakness. Still, similar rules apply; if it isn't invested in HP, Mega Diancie OHKOs with HP Fire regardless in most cases, while an HP invested one still loses to fully-invested Mega Diancie unless the RNG gods decide to give you minimum damage. If both parties are fully invested in SpAtt and SpDef respectively, it's a similar situation, except only counting if Mega Scizor isn't HP invested as well.

Conclusion: So long as you don't roll minimum damage, chances are pretty good Mega Diancie can OHKO one or the other if she has at least some SpAtt investment.

So we have our ideal moves: Earth Power against Mega Luke, HP Fire against Mega Scizor. But none of that even matters if Mega Diancie doesn't survive their Bullet Punches does it?

0 Att Mega Lucario Bullet Punch vs 0 Def - 304-358
252+ Att Mega Lucario Bullet Punch vs 0 Def - 394-464
0 Att Mega Lucario Bullet Punch vs 252+ Def - 226-266
252+ Att Mega Lucario Bullet Punch vs 252+ Def - 291-343

0 Att Mega Scizor Bullet Punch vs 0 Def - 234-276
252+ Att Mega Scizor Bullet Punch vs 0 Def - 302-356
0 Att Mega Scizor Bullet Punch vs 252+ Def - 174-205
252+ Att Mega Scizor Bullet Punch vs 252+ Def - 224-264

Between the two, Mega Luke's is the stronger, but that doesn't really make Mega Scizor a lesser threat. Mega Diancie's base HP is 50 though, so it only has 241 HP uninvested, or 304 fully invested. Against a Mega Scizor, using my above set, you might survive on one or two HP through a Bullet Punch, but chances are slim without a Def buff. Against Mega Scizor with even a small amount of Att investment (and chances are pretty damned good it'll be fully invested) you'll need some Def to survive a hit. This is even more true against Mega Luke - you will not survive AT ALL if you don't have Def, even if you have full HP and he has no Att. You'll fare alright against it if you use a physically defensive, full HP Mega Diancie against a special set that has Bullet Punch, but chances are such a set would prefer Vacuum Wave for priority, and if it's also fully Speed invested, would wreck you with a Flash Cannon before you could move anyway.

So the key here is prediction. You'll have to limit the opponent's options and force them to switch into Mega Luke or Mega Scizor while you have Diancie out, and use the appropriate move to take them down. This actually proves the point you made, Eaglehawk: regardless of other investment, Mega Diancie is much better off running full SpAtt and a SpAtt buffing nature (most likely Rash, since you need the Def more than the SpDef). This makes Diamond Storm more or less pointless, since the goal is to kill either one on the switch-in, which summarily makes HP a little less useful as well. I'd say pick something you'd want Diancie to outrun and put just enough into Speed for that, then dump the remainder into HP. Moonblast, Earth Power, and HP Fire would be required for this kind of set, and you could choose between Stealth Rock if you don't have anything else to lay them up, Diamond Storm to help handle Flying types and potentially buff its defenses, or Rock polish to make for a decent late-game Special sweeper.

Last edited:

Eaglehawk

Banned
mfw Rock Polish Offensive Diancie with no attack investments.

The truth is that you shouldn't be EVing Diancie to survive anything. It's a ****ing sweeper and should perform as a sweeper. Bullet Punch is just a clear no. It's equivalent to saying "we should invest HP onto garchomp to better survive mamoswine ice shard hurr durr". Furthermore, you're not building diancie as a lure nor does it have tools to kill the things it lures in, so having investments in other stats like HP or defenses are completely inane for humongous 4x weaknesses. The reason people use diancie is its clear ****ton amount of power, therefore to make tho make best use of diancie, you have to maximize its power output, or you're just simply being inefficient with EVs.The mentality is that the more damage you do as a sweeper, the better. If you've even bother to look at EV spreads for **** like MegaCross or MegaVoir, you can clear see that even at base 185 Att and 165 SpAtt respectively they still use max Att/SpAtt EVs.

So don't throw sassy lines like "How... how exactly is that a defensive set?" Around. It's clearly not an offensive set and is biased towards defensive (specifically it's standard Utility). Honestly, you should think about what you're writing before you write it. This defense of a 0 SpAtt RP Diancie is downright apalling, and I would be ripping on you even harder, but alas this is serebii so I can only expect so much.

Furthermore, the Mega Luke's calcs are clearly irrelevant simply because it's not OU and you'd be stupid to try to squeeze MegaDiancie into the current Ubers metagame. Seriously, read before you write. You're either going to make yourself look stupid or perpetuate incorrect ideas to beginners trying to get a foothold on competitive battling.

Onyx Tanuki

You did notice the part where I actually agreed with your previous point in that last paragraph, right? Because I have no idea why else you'd want to argue unless you happened to skip that part. And even in that case, it's not serving any purpose to get so indignant over a set that you don't agree with.

And now, let me share with you my Special-attacking Mega Beedrill stall set... it's the bees knees.

...no? Okay. :C

Eaglehawk

Banned
You did notice the part where I actually agreed with your previous point in that last paragraph, right? Because I have no idea why else you'd want to argue unless you happened to skip that part. And even in that case, it's not serving any purpose to get so indignant over a set that you don't agree with.

And now, let me share with you my Special-attacking Mega Beedrill stall set... it's the bees knees.

...no? Okay. :C

tbh i happened to skip that part.

Onyx Tanuki

Discovering Diancie was gaining Earth Power got me curious as to what other pokemon received a decent buff thanks to new moves. Here's one that stuck out to me:

Aurorus @ Leftovers/Choice Specs/Choice Scarf
Refrigerate
Modest
252 SpAtt, 252 Def/SpDef/Speed, 4 Def/SpDef/Speed
- Hyper Voice/Nature Power
- Earth Power
- Ancient Power/Hidden Power [Rock]/Freeze-Dry
- Rock Polish/Sandstorm/Freeze-Dry/Psychic

ORAS has granted Aurorus with two incredible new tools in Hyper Voice and Earth Power. Nature Power (which turns into Tri-Attack) is still a viable option, but Hyper Voice packs a bigger punch, while Earth Power will give Aurorus that Ice/Ground coverage that used to only be available on physical variants or via Hidden Power. Sadly it still doesn't have access to Power Gem, with the exception of Nature Power in caves (which isn't gonna happen in competitive play), so if you want a Rock type STAB you're gonna have to use either Ancient Power or Hidden Power. A good alternative though would be Freeze-Dry to allow Aurorus to take down Water types, in particular those pesky Water/Ground and Water/Flying types. A variant with full Def investment could do well with Sandstorm, which effectively give Aurorus +1 SpDef alongside the residual damage, while Rock Polish is a good set-up move for a Speed-invested variant. If you like, Psychic makes an interesting coverage move, able to counter Fighting types who switch in, but it's probably better not to try one's luck against them. Leftovers is probably the best thing for it, but on variants running four attacks, a Choice item is excellent too depending on whether you're running Speed or Def/SpDef.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Making a Sun Team and I'm trying to decide what direction to go with Latias.

I know she's used defensively, but I'm not really sure what kind of moveset I want to use.

What would be the best way to use and EV Train her?

Nature: Timid
Hidden Power: Bug (Sigh.)

Well, Latias could have several different optimal sets and fucntions depending on the rest of the team. Unfortunately it look like HP fire isn't an option. Sometimes Latias is used as a bulky pivot with defog or something, while other times latias is used as a calm mind sweeper. You could even use Mega-Latias as your team's mega, which would also run a calm mind set, albeit different.

Mye

Someone has to win..
I actually had an interesting idea after seeing greninja get banned to Ubers and trick room being more popular in OU:

Kecleon @ Lefties/Choice band (Protean)
Brave, 252HP/252Atk/4Def (0Speed IVs)
-Ice Punch
-Thunder Punch
-Sucker Punch
-Fake Out/Trick

For me, this set takes something that was amazing (the protean ability) and adds a unique twist to it. Pre-ORAS, the only pokemon who had protean were the greninja line and all of them had amazing speed which prevented them from being trick room viable. With kecleon's movepool, bulk (60/70/120 definitely better than greninja's 72/67/71) and crappy base 40 speed, this thing can act as a pretty underrated physical threat who can poke holes in the opposing team. Ice/Thunder Punch offer physical boltbeam and sucker punch offers a scarily powerful "priority" STAB attack (especially when banded). The last move depends entirely on the item, with fake out being pretty useful for some quick sash-busting damage while trick allows it to cripple something that may try to switch in/set up on it.

stella163

Novice Trainer
My pokemon

So, here's my Umbreon, which is set up to just be plain annoying.

Umbreon
Ability: Synchronize
Item : Quick Claw
EVs: 252HP, 252 SD, 4 Sp
Moves
Confuse Ray
Moonlight
Dark pulse
Double Team.

When building this Umbreon, I thought to myself what the most annoying battle I've ever been in was. It would have to be the Elite Four of SS, despite my level 20s on the team, the Umbreon was my worst nightmare. Confusing, putting to sleep, and other annoying things out a damper in my skill. Even my friend with power saves said he couldn't beat them. This Umbreon took me half way through my first semi sucsessful online battle, knocking out 3 pokemon, when my Florges couldn't even knock out a Salamence. I like to do the stalling and it works out perfectly with the quick claw so Fairy and Fighting types can't stop me.
Overall, I think my Umbreon is unexpected, since most people use a curse/baton pass move set.

Onyx Tanuki

Figured I'd see what could be done with everyone's least favorite Mega.

531-m.png

Audino @ Audinite
Regenerator > Healer
Bold
252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpAtt
- Wish
- Heal Bell/Hyper Voice/Flamethrower/Hidden Power [Ground]
- Draining Kiss/Dazzling Gleam
- Calm Mind

I figure Audino would work best as a multitool. Regenerator is too good an ability to let go for a defensive boost and type change easily, so early on, this would function the same way as any other Audino, acting as your team's cleric. It's when the conditions are right that you'll mega evolve it, turning it from a generic cleric into a bulky setup sweeper. Giving it full Def investment and Bold nature allows it to survive physical blows fairly well, while CM is enough to bolster its SpDef to similar levels. If your team doesn't really fear status (either being heavy on types that are partially immune to certain status, having Shed Skin, Natural Cure, or Guts, or you already have something else with Heal Bell or Aromatherapy), you can swap out Heal Bell for Hyper Voice for an extra offensive move to handle Poison and Fire types, use Flamethrower for a powerful anti-Steel option, or HP Ground for that beautiful Fairy/Ground synergy at the cost of some power. Fairy STAB could be Dazzling Gleam for power or Draining Kiss to make it that much harder to kill. And of course Calm Mind is a necessity, since even Mega Audino's SpAtt isn't the best out there, and it'll need those CM boosts to sweep. Essentially, this just works like a slightly better Wigglytuff, having better defenses and more easily able to buff its SpAtt to usable levels. It's not gonna rob the Mega slot from the likes of Slowbro or Charizard, but in tiered play where many other Megas are banned, this could at least be somewhat useful.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Figured I'd see what could be done with everyone's least favorite Mega.

531-m.png

Audino @ Audinite
Regenerator > Healer
Bold
252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpAtt
- Wish
- Heal Bell/Hyper Voice/Flamethrower/Hidden Power [Ground]
- Draining Kiss/Dazzling Gleam
- Calm Mind

I figure Audino would work best as a multitool. Regenerator is too good an ability to let go for a defensive boost and type change easily, so early on, this would function the same way as any other Audino, acting as your team's cleric. It's when the conditions are right that you'll mega evolve it, turning it from a generic cleric into a bulky setup sweeper. Giving it full Def investment and Bold nature allows it to survive physical blows fairly well, while CM is enough to bolster its SpDef to similar levels. If your team doesn't really fear status (either being heavy on types that are partially immune to certain status, having Shed Skin, Natural Cure, or Guts, or you already have something else with Heal Bell or Aromatherapy), you can swap out Heal Bell for Hyper Voice for an extra offensive move to handle Poison and Fire types, use Flamethrower for a powerful anti-Steel option, or HP Ground for that beautiful Fairy/Ground synergy at the cost of some power. Fairy STAB could be Dazzling Gleam for power or Draining Kiss to make it that much harder to kill. And of course Calm Mind is a necessity, since even Mega Audino's SpAtt isn't the best out there, and it'll need those CM boosts to sweep. Essentially, this just works like a slightly better Wigglytuff, having better defenses and more easily able to buff its SpAtt to usable levels. It's not gonna rob the Mega slot from the likes of Slowbro or Charizard, but in tiered play where many other Megas are banned, this could at least be somewhat useful.

I actually started using this set in UU (with heal bell/dazzling gleam), and I have to say it isn't actually that bad. With decent defenses and its pretty badass typing, it functions like a bulkier wigglytuff who is able to both support the team and murder everything once opposing steel types have been dealt with. When paired with something like eviolite magnet pull magneton, you can oftentimes eliminate that steel weakness entirely as this thing has a tendency of drawing them out (and with HP-Fighting, you can usually K/O the majority of them). Also, the combination of Wish/Volt switch with m-audino's HP-stat, ugh. You'll oftentimes be able to start chains with that which only ever end once the opponent picks the right coverage move/ragequits.

NeptuneCloyster

Squadallah
This guy has been working pretty well for me, any glaring flaws?

Chesnaught @ Assault Vest
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Atk / 160 Def
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Wood Hammer
- Stone Edge
- Poison Jab

Standard tank with recovery from drain punch. stone edge and poison jab take care of fire and fairy types that would otherwise wall it, really appreciates paralysis being spread around by a teammate before it comes out.

Mye

Someone has to win..
I've been using this on my UU team as a lead, to pretty decent success:

Solrock @ Focus Sash (Levitate)
Jolly, 252HP/252Speed/4Def
-Stealth Rock
-Will-o-Wisp
-Earthquake
-Explosion

Many leads I've come across (ambipom, mega-aggron) hate being burned. This set, albeit pretty unusual, can usually do its job effectively all while denting at least one of your opponent's team members. Earthquake hits steels who'd commonly switch in (registeel being one of them) with explosion being pretty nifty should you wish to "eliminate" a potential defogger or rapid spinner.

Help on My latios?
Latios
Item: ???
Nature Timid
Evs: 252 speed 252 Sp.Atk
Thunderbolt- Deals with flying and water
Psychic- STAB deals with fightin and poison
Shadow ball- Deals with psychic and ghost
Dragon pulse/Dragon meteor
Help with item and moveset

Onyx Tanuki

Help on My latios?
Latios
Item: ???
Nature Timid
Evs: 252 speed 252 Sp.Atk
Thunderbolt- Deals with flying and water
Psychic- STAB deals with fightin and poison
Shadow ball- Deals with psychic and ghost
Dragon pulse/Dragon meteor
Help with item and moveset

There's a few ways you can go with this if he's gonna be pure offense. Choice Scarf and Choice Band would both use Draco Meteor over Dragon Pulse to milk out as much power as they could, or you could go with Latiosite or Life Orb (depending on tier of play and if your mega slot's taken already). Energy Ball would be a good offensive option to take the place of either Shadow Ball or Thunderbolt if you need something to hit Water/Ground types hard, but the current setup has the best effectiveness spread IMO. I'd probably think about swapping Psychic for Psyshock to help it handle SpDef walls more effectively, particularly for the Mega and Life Orb variants. You might also consider trading Shadow Ball out for Earthquake on the Mega to take advantage of Mega Latios's decent Attack stat, but since that's reduced by its nature, you can forgo that approach and leave him pure SpAtt.

Hello all,

I have a question about what nature Ho-Oh should have. I've noticed that most go with an Adamant nature but I was wondering if Ho-Oh would do well with Modest or something that increases it's Sp. Att. I was thinking of a Calm-mind set for it but if Adamant is better than I will try to catch one with that. It just seems that it has a lot of great Sp. Att moves. Thank you to anyone that helps!

Onyx Tanuki

So, I just realized that physical Meloetta may have gotten a lot more dangerous in ORAS...

Meloetta @ Normal Gem/Silk Scarf/Mind Plate
Serene Grace
Adamant
252 Att, 4 Def/SpDef, 252 Speed
- Relic Song
- Acrobatics/Zen Headbutt
- Close Combat
- Secret Power

The premise is similar to the original set: pop out a Normal Gem boosted Relic Song, then go out with dual STABs and fully-powered Acrobatics. The difference here is that now we can replace Return with Secret Power. While this does result in a significant cut to damage, Secret Power has a 60% chance to Paralyze the opponent. The only pokemon that can't be at least hit neutrally by these three moves are base Rotom and the Aegislash line, and of them only Eviolite Doublade and Aegislash are complete stops. However it's still a good idea, as with the original incarnation, to clear out all Ghost types and anything with Soundproof before attempting a sweep, since with this set, Relic Song is essentially a setup move that fail against said pokemon. As an alternate option, you could give it a type boosting item like Silk Scarf or Mind Plate and trade Acrobatics for Zen Headbutt; the coverage isn't as good since this version is additionally countered by Sableye and Spiritomb, but now you've got a nasty physical paraflinch combo that sits right between Dunsparce and Jirachi in terms of effectiveness.

Anyway, yeah, nothing earth-shattering, but something I found interesting as a viable option for Meloetta.

I need advice on a set here if its any viable.

Dragonite - Leftovers
252 HP 252 Sp.D 4 Def
Sassy nature
Roost
Roar
Dragon claw
Steel wing

This guy is meant to sponge special attacks for the team and phaze away boosters
Since he serves as my special wall I decided to invest in maximum Sp.D and a boosting nature.
Steel wing is to deal with fairy and ice types. now can someone tell me if theres anything to improve or change

Mye

Someone has to win..

Dragonite - Leftovers
252 HP 252 Sp.D 4 Def
Sassy nature
Roost
Roar
Dragon claw
Steel wing

This guy is meant to sponge special attacks for the team and phaze away boosters
Since he serves as my special wall I decided to invest in maximum Sp.D and a boosting nature.
Steel wing is to deal with fairy and ice types. now can someone tell me if theres anything to improve or change

Yeah, no. Anything with a 4x weakness tends to serve as a crappy wall period, as even dragonite can be OHKO'd by ice beam. If you want to try something semi-bulky that's similar, mega-altaria could be useful.

Onyx Tanuki

unfezant.gif
unfezant-f.gif

Unfezant @ Leftovers
Super Luck
Impish/Relaxed/Jolly
248 HP, 252 Def/Speed, 8 Def/Speed
- Wish
- U-Turn
- Return/Night Slash/Aerial Ace
- Roost/Hypnosis/Tailwind/Defog

A rather unconventional cleric in that it uses U-Turn rather than hard-switching, helping you keep your offensive momentum going. It has 115 base Att, meaning that it can smack things pretty hard even without investment. Jolly is your best bet if you're going for the best Speed possible, but if you'd rather focus on bulk, either Impish or Relaxed will do. Unfortunately its 93 base Speed makes it tough to make this into a slow-switcher unless the opponent has an especially slow team or is running Trick Room. Also, Normal/Flying isn't your best defensive typing, but is decent for sitting up against Bug, Ghost, and Grass types in your way. For the attack, Return packs the hardest punch, with Aerial Ace a distant second. Night Slash, while weaker than the others, has a 50/50 shot of critting on top of Super Luck, so if you're willing to roll the dice that's also a possibility. The fourth move is utility; Roost combined with Wish means if you need to stall an enemy out, you're ensured 100% recovery every other turn, while Hypnosis can possibly shut down an opposing wall, Tailwind is good overall team support, and Defog clears out hazards to make it safer to U-Turn.

tranquill.gif

Pre-evolution Variant: Tranquill - If you're running in PU or FU tiers or some other tier that doesn't allow Unfezant, Tranquill can make an interesting replacement. With 65 base Speed you'll have a much better time of getting it slow enough for slow-switching, making Relaxed nature ideal, and with Eviolite it'll have improved Def and SpDef, counterbalancing its lower HP total.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan

Dragonite - Leftovers
252 HP 252 Sp.D 4 Def
Sassy nature
Roost
Roar
Dragon claw
Steel wing

Yeah, for one thing, why the hell are you running Steel Wing when Dragonite gets Iron Head? For another, why are you running Sassy when you could run Careful to the same effect without dropping your Speed? I'd drop Dragon Claw for Dragon Tail and Roar for Thunder Wave, personally, to parashuffle opponents instead of just trying to wall them with a Pokemon who really isn't all that massively bulky.